Rumours?

Craig Walker

Charlie-Brown

JJ & Romanov said last week nobody will be coming in unless somebody goes out so if you want new signings who do you want to sell?

Broxburn_Jambo

JJ & Romanov said last week nobody will be coming in unless somebody goes out so if you want new signings who do you want to sell?

Balogh, Kucharshi and Mole for starters.

Dawid Kucharski,Jason Thomson,:)

Kucharski out, Glen out(loan), Mole out, J.Thompson out(loan)

Quality powerful striker in on loan until the end of the season.

Mcguire and Rooney on pre contracts?

Kucharski out, Glen out(loan), Mole out, J.Thompson out(loan)

Quality powerful striker in on loan until the end of the season.

Mcguire and Rooney on pre contracts?

Thaught rooney was signing with hibs

Riordan.

3pm press conference.

Watch this space.

NOT FUNNY!

If that wee weasel is anywhere near tynecastle today il personally pay for a hit-man to take him out before he signs on the dotted line!

NOT FUNNY!

If that wee weasel is anywhere near tynecastle today il personally pay for a hit-man to take him out before he signs on the dotted line!

is there a press confrence today?

Riordan.

3pm press conference.

Watch this space.

did you hear this from somewhere or is this a joke cause no ones laughing. although i reckon he could be good for us and it would be hilarious.

Paulie Walnut

Hleb to Hearts. Just rented a flat near Murrayfield apparently.

Poor attempt at being funny this banter is about 3 years old now

Templeton'sUnderpants

Have it on good authority that neither Boyd or Bednar will be signing.

Source? Common sense.

I have a feeling we might sign Danny invincible on a short term contract until the summer, as he's just been released by killie

NOT FUNNY!

No need to pay me, this 1 would be on the house :ninja:

if that is the case it dont really give us much time to get a player , if someone comes in for a player at say 11pm , we then have to look around ? i dont think so , its more about 1st team players not the likes of Balogh, Kucharshi and Mole, but still i cant see how that works we will only get players if we sell players , unless thay have some lined up ready to make a bid :mellow:

Charlie-Brown

I'll probably jinx us now but as there haven't been any breaking rumours or speculation today or yesterday about the likes of Templeton, Lee Wallace, Bouzid etc it's hard to see much activity happening now unless we're currently sitting on some offers until late in the day to squeeze more money out of them?

I have a feeling we might sign Danny invincible on a short term contract until the summer, as he's just been released by killie

I could maybe see that too, if we can release wages from elsewhere.

He might do a KK 'lite' sort of job for us ?

JewelsOfTheRomanovs

I could maybe see that too, if we can release wages from elsewhere.

He might do a KK 'lite' sort of job for us ?

I agree and as he is also married to JJ's daughter and lives in Edinburgh I think this might be a real possibility! Will depend on Vlad.

Invincible usually plays quite well against us aswell. I don't think he's that bad a player tbh, might be worth a short term deal.

Scott_HMFC1874

Whats the reasons for Invincible being released by Killie anyway,anyone know?

Always seemed like a decent player whenever I've seen him play, wouldn't get near our first team if we were injury free mind you!

ToadKiller Dog

Invincible usually plays quite well against us aswell. I don't think he's that bad a player tbh, might be worth a short term deal.

As a striker he doesnt score often ,we dont need a right winger his other role .

A good guy who has been a decent pro at killie level honestly cant see him adding anything extra to the squad . We should only add to the squad if it improves us . He would be better off at a Hamilton or St mirren type club .

northfieldhearts

Latest text I received is Mikey Stewart coming back and Andy Webster on loan til the end of the season.

Goldstone Wonder

This thought occurred to me too, As a squad player he'd be ok. Would be good to get Kucharski et al off the wage bill.

kingantti1874

Latest text I received is Mikey Stewart coming back and Andy Webster on loan til the end of the season.

lol, this place would melt down as 2 of the most popular players ever return

Whats the reasons for Invincible being released by Killie anyway,anyone know?

Always seemed like a decent player whenever I've seen him play, wouldn't get near our first team if we were injury free mind you!

From BBC Website

Danny Invincibile and Alan Combe have left Kilmarnock after being released from their contracts by mutual consent.

Both players have agreed to move on, after struggling to break into the first-team at Rugby Park this season.

Goalkeeper Combe, who joined from Bradford in 2004, has not featured for the Ayrshire outfit this season after struggling with a long-term injury.

All but three of Invicibile's appearances this season have been from the bench.

The midfielder moved to the Scottish Premier League side on a free transfer from Swindon in 2003.

Combe, who has also had spells with St Mirren and Dundee United, was sidelined by a hip injury last season, losing his place in the Kilmarnock team to Scotland keeper Cammy Bell.

....don't

:verymad:

I'm sure he had a wee run of scoring against us a few seasons ago.

Archived