latest braindead thread from hobos.net

Marvin

Message to the Big Team

Victor Palsson, Adam Rooney,Matt Thornhill,Steven Thompson,Martin Scott, All Signed and linked to the Wee team in East of Scotland while Big Team sign superstars from Spain, Lithuanian Internationals, Sanctioned by Mad Bad Vlad lol...A stand that sells out ... and a stadium thats better than our IKEA job .....Title challengers and Europe, thats wot I want (good job we're shit cos too poor to go anywhere esp on the dole) ..... I wish I was Gorgie

We are on our way from misery to even more misery .

They are feckin pathetic. Just cos they're goin down :lol:

?

hey Dexter mate take a look at their original thread - even their own huddies have criticised the poster.:thumbsup:

Shitting it,Victor fi Liverpool fails to mention that he has played nearly all his first team games for Dagenham and Thornhill fi Forrest who has spent most of his time at Cheltenham.A Youth player fi Celtic and a guy fi a team that has been as successful as Hibs this year at putting the baw in the net.

thank you mate :thumbsup: that was my point in first place. Quite a cheek from a sadster whose team is heading into a relegation dogfight wi Accies!

was posted yesterday http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/87586-something-to-cheer-us-up-after-wednesday/

Still funny at how stupid they are, wonder if they'll get their first goal this year tomorrow!

165769_10150089163216569_689101568_6079363_935712_n.jpg

Archived