Something to cheer us up after Wednesday

Zibi

:lol:

Good job we don't have any pissheads who write stuff like that... :whistling:

Calling me a pisshead?

Got wife bud u? Gorgie rules - boot boys etc

if it's not a jambo at the wind-up (and this is looking odds on fav) he's obviously missed the fact that the RMS Hibtanic is holed below the waterline and is going down quicker than his ma at the first sight of a tenner.

Horatio Caine

if it's not a jambo at the wind-up (and this is looking odds on fav) he's obviously missed the fact that the RMS Hibtanic is holed below the waterline and is going down quicker than his ma at the first sight of a tenner.

Now that really did make me laugh out loud!

Arthur Morgan

Post #24 - "Form is temporary, Class is permanent"

What planet do they live on? :lol:

I suppose he is right in a way, Class is permanent but in their case they are permanently shit!

Problem Officer?

I think in all honesty though I would happily trade being 13 points clear in third, potentially 7 points off the top of the league and 32 points ahead of them come saturday, all for a nice refurbised stadium, more empty seats than home supporters each week, not seeing the ball hit the net for a whole month as well as being 3 points adrift at the bottom of the table should Hamilton win their two games in hand. Could go on and on and on and on and on....... :whistling:

Smashing. :rolleyes:

Liking the references to that old ship.....and as a now edited post of mine said....

And the Banjos played on....

:)

POSTED BY BERNZ - Oh wow, they must be reeling. Only being the 29 points ahead...

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

I agree with dick features.

Guest vanbasten1874

liked it this to cheer you up as well

I liked it , but it was a tad slow with the bricks going round the edges i was getting bored waiting in it filling in :lol:

On topic the poster says he's on his way from misery to happiness , have a feeling that particular journey may take some time ,

liked it this to cheer you up as well

Outstanding!!

Wish i knew about this computer stuff and could put that on my phone!!

FTH

Archived