Kilmarnock v HMFC - Match Thread

Armageddon

Would be good to see Glen get a start. He's only played six times since he scored against Hibs in March 2010 and two of them were coming off the bench.

Driver and Glen scored in that game. Winston must really have hated that match! :teehee:

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ Almighty. Have you never seen Hearts win when you haven't expected us to? I'm sure you have, I know I have. What if we'd just forfeited the game on those ocassions? Stop being such a whiny wee girl!

lol. I wonder sometimes what type of characters support us.

Frank Spencer-esque quite a few of them!

Cant see us scoring tonight. And Kilmarnock are far too good a price not to have a piece of them in my treble.

Thread very nicely set up for the "real fans' to stick the knife in later on if we win.

Bet you all cant fecking wait. Sad feckers.

Gary Glen will score a hatrick tonight! watch this space...................................................................

Good man thumbsup.gif

Go on the Gary Glen.

thumbsup.gif

We all want Glen to become soemthing but it looks less likely every game (his sitter last derby for one)

Surely the kid needs to realise that he's running out of chances. No-one (just to keep Boris happy) gets as many chances as he's had.

We all want Glen to become soemthing but it looks less likely every game (his sitter last derby for one)

Surely the kid needs to realise that he's running out of chances. No-one (just to keep Boris happy) gets as many chances as he's had.

Pish.

Glen-19(19)-scored 4 (played once this season)

Elliot-69(53)-scored 16 (played 19 times this season)

Even Jamie Mole got 27(15).

His first kick of the ball in a first team game in a couple of months (I think)

Was a bad one, no doubt, but under JJ, due to the form of our other forwards, he has not had much of a chance.

JJ has managed to get the best out of some players who looked down and out under Csaba, Glen might just be another.

Will concede though that he needs to step up when given the chance to show what he can do.

I'm sure JJ is aware that our scoring power has been dramatically reduced since losing Kyle & Skacel.

I trust he has a game plan for tonight. Hopefully the players actually turn up though (no repeat of the ST Johnston game please)

Guest Dr. Pepper

You wouldnt have thought that Hearts were the form side in the country after reading some of the posts on here.

Those posting completely OTT negative posts ahead of a game against Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock FFS :vrface:) are either on the wind up, drama hoors or incredibly thick.

:rudi:

His first kick of the ball in a first team game in a couple of months (I think)

Was a bad one, no doubt, but under JJ, due to the form of our other forwards, he has not had much of a chance.

JJ has managed to get the best out of some players who looked down and out under Csaba, Glen might just be another.

Will concede though that he needs to step up when given the chance to show what he can do.

8 months. And no reserve league either.

Morgaro Gomis

Kilmarnock are also on form, however, I agree I do think we should be beating them every time we play them. Tonight, due to injuries, I just cant see where we are gonna get goals from.

You wouldnt have thought that Hearts were the form side in the country after reading some of the posts on here.

Those posting completely OTT negative posts ahead of a game against Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock FFS :vrface:) are either on the wind up, drama hoors or incredibly thick.

:rudi:

You dont think then, that missing 2 of the 3 players who have contributed most to our recent run (plus the other one in a little bit of a form slump) will possibly leave us a bit exposed to being beaten against a team in almost as good form as we've been? Especially given the dross we have had to replace them with.

I do. I think there's a fair chance we'll be beaten. Lets not be suggesting that these posters actually WANT us to be beaten though because that WOULD be a wind up, or drama hoorish, or just plain thick.

My opinion differs from yours obviously. However I am neither on the wind up, a drama hoor, or thick.

Wallace playing, Obua up front on own with Temps and Novikovas playing off him - Radio Scotland

Snake Plissken

Here's one very good reason it is they and not us who should be afraid:

_50623910_templeton_sns.jpg

The day I fear for my team because of this ******* plum

220px-Connor_Sammon.jpg

is a sad day indeed.

Sergio Garcia

Nice to see the support for Obua is starting already, if JJ thinks he is good enough then thats enough for me.

Glad to see Novi and Temps start.

Shame Stephen Elliott didn't make it.

Considering we've got 6 key attacking players out, the team looks OK.

If we play with Obua and Glen upfront I advise the fans to just go home and I advise that the players don't even bother getting changed :down:

I like them both but would never in a zillion years have them as a front two (not that we have many oprtions)

I'd go 4-5-1 or something and try damage limitation.

Oh christ this is going to be a long night, I could greet

Damage limitation? Have a word pal we are playing killie ffs. We go out attack and try and win the game end of story. If we win great. If we lose then we lose while trying to win. No shame.

Damage limitation...I've heard some p1sh chat about the hearts but this takes the feckin biscuit.

Were you being serious ?

Teuchterjambo

Those posting completely OTT negative posts ahead of a game against Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock FFS :vrface:) are either on the wind up, drama hoors or incredibly thi

It's a Fans forum - people are just airing their fears, they are not wishing for defeat you know, or do you favour a vetting system that only lets fanciful positive posts on to this board.

Jeez oh man - get over it and don't take it so seriously.

RoussetsShorts

Nice to see the support for Obua is starting already, if JJ thinks he is good enough then thats enough for me.

I hope the big O bags a hatty the night, he needs some confidence the now

_45409899_obua_goal.jpg

Morgaro Gomis

I think its fair enough to not want Obua to start, given the amount of times we have seen him play for us. We could count the amount of good performances that he has given us on one hand. However, I wish him to do well, and will gladly eat humble pie if, and possibly when, he puts in a good shift for us.

Suppose it is a decent team considering the injuries we have.

'Mon the JT's.

People keep saying its only Killie. How did we manage to get beat 3-0 against Killie the last time then if its only Killie?

Damage limitation? Have a word pal we are playing killie ffs. We go out attack and try and win the game end of story. If we win great. If we lose then we lose while trying to win. No shame.

Damage limitation...I've heard some p1sh chat about the hearts but this takes the feckin biscuit.

Were you being serious ?

Not entirely tbh

If we are playing 1 up front which we now know is the case why the **** is it not Glen?

I GAURANTEE that we wont score tonight.

GAURANTEE

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Wallace

Black Mrowiec Ruben

Temps Obua Novikovas

Pretty positive looking line up you have to say.

Were you being serious ?

This

Pardon.....he starts the game and is on the bench at the same time.

Nobody like a smart arse. That means arse and smart but at the same time.

Snake Plissken

People keep saying its only Killie. How did we manage to get beat 3-0 against Killie the last time then if its only Killie?

We didn't not approach the game in the correct manner.

We will tonight.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Not entirely tbh

If we are playing 1 up front which we now know is the case why the **** is it not Glen?

GAURANTEE

Right, so what if we do? What is your forfeit to be?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Obua had a good spell up front under Jefferies at the end of last season. People seem to have forgotten that.

Decent team considering arguably our three most important players are out injured. Certainly good enough to beat Kilmarnock.

Id love obua to put his boo boys in his place, Mon the Gangstaa!

I think the boo boys would love Obua to put them in their place.

The likelihood is it wont happen, terrible terrible player.

Snake Plissken

Not entirely tbh

GAURANTEE

It's guarantee.

:)

Not entirely tbh

Because if we MUST play one up front, Obua is the only fit player on the books who can do it.

Gary Glen on his own up front would be as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Gary Glen in a front two is as much use as a chocolate fireguard come to think of it.

In any case, that team looks like 4-3-3 to me.

Teuchterjambo

Id love obua to put his boo boys in his place, Mon the Gangstaa!

I would love him to contribute to the game and score the winner - I would appreciate that but there is no way that an improved performance and a goal in one game is going to change my mind and the minds of thousands of others about the guy - just not got it and JJ knows it too but he has no other options at the moment.

BTW - i do NOT boo Obua and hope he performs, just think he is absolutely gash simple as that.

:down:

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Wallace

Black Mrowiec Ruben

Temps Obua Novikovas

That is three holding players instead of the usual two. Looks like we are going to sit in, keep it tight at the back and try and hit them on the break.

Not entirely tbh

GAURANTEE

Aye, top banana, gadgie. Ya blethering skite.

Archived