game in doubt

Tom Heaney

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont want o say i told you so but.

the game was always going to be called off.

you can actually see the water puddles on the pitch.

the ref was just out, he was late coming.

goin for an early dinner then my party s heading home, dissapointed, hope not too many supporters buses have left yet

juve

I know you are a bit special, but it wasn't off when you posted as the referee hadn't even been on the pitch. When saying you told us so, you can only say "ah'm a bit fick, ah guessed".

i dont want o say i told you so but.

the game was always going to be called off.

you can actually see the water puddles on the pitch.

the ref was just out, he was late coming.

goin for an early dinner then my party s heading home, dissapointed, hope not too many supporters buses have left yet

juve

It is irrelevant that the game has now been called off. You posted "the game is called off" as if it had officially been announced when no decision had been made and the refereee hadn't even inspected the pitch.

Any of us could have started a thread saying that the game is off but we didn't because it hadn't actually been called off yet. What's the point in saying it has been called off before it has (just because it looked like it would be called off)?

Pish, just waiting to get picked up and the phone goes.

At least we will have players back for the rescheduled game, but would rather it had went ahead today.

How can a pitch not cope with half a days rain?

ps Looking at the tv picture today at Fester Road it looks as though the Hibs fans thought there game was off also.

12.30 call off, complete disgrace.

Don't see any upside, we need to learn to use our squad, we need to recover from midweek and we need to get points.

Total weekend ****ed up by this

Pish, just waiting to get picked up and the phone goes.

At least we will have players back for the rescheduled game, but would rather it had went ahead today.

How can a pitch not cope with half a days rain?

ps Looking at the tv picture today at Fester Road it looks as though the Hibs fans thought there game was off also.

Huge thaw this week will have left the pitch soaking. Then heavy rain on top.

12.30 call off, complete disgrace.

Don't see any upside, we need to learn to use our squad, we need to recover from midweek and we need to get points.

Total weekend ****ed up by this

At least you don't start work at 15.04 today :yucky:

Miller Jambo 60

Do you really think it is necessary to name your thread as you did considering it HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED?

It's pretty misleading, uninformative and rather unhelpful to all those travelling up.

It may very well get called off, but theres no point in broadcasting it untill it is confirmed.

All you had to do was double check, you would have been moaning if it had not been brought to your attention , and you had gone upermm.gif

Dougstar.

Guest juvehearts

It is irrelevant that the game has now been called off. You posted "the game is called off" as if it had officially been announced when no decision had been made and the refereee hadn't even inspected the pitch.

Any of us could have started a thread saying that the game is off but we didn't because it hadn't actually been called off yet. What's the point in saying it has been called off before it has (just because it looked like it would be called off)?

mate im in tannadice atm coperate

i have seen the pitch,& seen us trying to warm up on it, there was not a chance in hell this was ever going to go ahead, mite as wellgive as many people a heads up before the attempt to come up

now im offski to enjoy a free bar & a boring 0-0 at easter road

fth

juve

The Real Maroonblood

i have seen the pitch,& seen us trying to warm up on it, there was not a chance in hell this was ever going to go ahead, mite as wellgive as many people a heads up before the attempt to come up

fth

juve

What a drama queen.

fth

juve

I was just pissed off that the game looked like it was going to be off and it wasn't helped by a new thread that said the same things as posts on the other thread had said but made it look like there had been official confirmation. I can see why you started the thread though so fair enough.

Archived