game in doubt

Tom Heaney

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

There are speed limits FOR A REASON Mitchell!!! :verymad::lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistling:

I really wish I hadn't bothered mate, we were horsed 3-0 (I think) and we were in Toys R Us before the end of the match, I'm pretty sure Stewart was sent off too, but then that could have been any number of matches at Tannadice! :lol:

11.45 according to DUFC website

15 January 2011

A pitch inspection will take place at 11.45am, after heavy rain overnight left surface water on the park.

15 January 2011

A pitch inspection will take place at 11.45am, after heavy rain overnight left surface water on the park.

You are making this up :rolleyes:

Italian Lambretta

Too much to ask they get their arses down early doors to get the water of the pitch?

15 January 2011

Gtf britain, a bit rain or snow and everything goes to ******. Dundee Utd you are just a dafd wee diddy team

Guest vanbasten1874

Real blessing for those already there or en route!

Thats true was thinking in terms of team line up gives those unfit a chance to get fit ,

Guest juvehearts

not been confirmed yet but its completely waterlogged on the far side, not a chance in hell this is going ahead

thats 2 games called off at tannadice because of the rain.

surley some sort of fine must be coming there way??

juve

not been confirmed yet but its completely waterlogged on the far side, not a chance in hell this is going ahead

juve

aye 3 points to hearts

juve

Why did you not post this on the other thread?

Do you really think it is necessary to name your thread as you did considering it HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED?

It's pretty misleading, uninformative and rather unhelpful to all those travelling up.

It may very well get called off, but theres no point in broadcasting it untill it is confirmed.

Walter Bishop

What a farce, Dundee United are an embarassment and should be heavily fined, is there any full time proffesional club in the uk that has as many games called of as Dundee Hibernians???? :verymad:

Walter Bishop

Do you really think it is necessary to name your thread as you did considering it HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED?

It's pretty misleading, uninformative and rather unhelpful to all those travelling up.

It may very well get called off, but theres no point in broadcasting it untill it is confirmed.

PTBCAL has confirmed its off.

This.

What a farce, Dundee United are an embarassment and should be heavily fined, is there any full time proffesional club in the uk that has as many games called of as Dundee Hibernians???? :verymad:

Assuming you do not just mean this season, then Murderwell.

Anyway as likely as it is to be off, it has not been confirmed yet, despite the thread title.

Who?

juve

I was relating to the original post

Piss poor that the inspection wasn't done before noon, but the game being off may benefit us.

Kyle and Skacel hopefully back plus Dundee United could lose Goodwillie before the rearranged game.

Dean Winchester

"HeartofMidlothianFC

Still waiting on outcome folks - will let you know soon as. Inspection going on still as we speak."

Posted a few seconds ago.

Almost 12.15 and nothing officially confirmed. Supporters buses the length and breadth of the country will be due to leave now, if they haven't already done so.

Pathetic.

Almost 12.15 and nothing officially confirmed. Supporters buses the length and breadth of the country will be due to leave now, if they haven't already done so.

Pathetic.

Its a disgrace, no consideration for the fans as per usual!

Edinbutrgh- Dundee is a pretty long journey why in ****s name cn they not just make a decision, honestly this is joke

Edinbutrgh- Dundee is a pretty long journey why in ****s name cn they not just make a decision, honestly this is joke

It's only an hour.

Still agree a decision should be made earlier though.

HeartofMidlothianFC Folks - we're very well aware of the views of our supporters today and the frustration here. Staff are in Dundee and it is certainly not looking too positive at the moment, but we can't pre-empt Mr O'Reily's decision as he's the ref.

:whistling:

I really wish I hadn't bothered mate, we were horsed 3-0 (I think) and we were in Toys R Us before the end of the match, I'm pretty sure Stewart was sent off too, but then that could have been any number of matches at Tannadice! :lol:

It was 2 - 0

How does PTBCAL know the game is off before the ref does? Clearly we can all assume that it is going to be off (as that looks very likely) but I'm surprised he can "confirm" it is off before it has been confirmed by the ref.

ToadKiller Dog

Given the rain here in Dundee has been on non stop and heavy since yesterday and that Dundee united know there pitch and can check weather reports ,United could have put out a warning last night and get an early pitch inspection .If off United are to blame if they never put in an early request .

If on its going to be a crap game and will risk injuries .

Guest juvehearts

i dont want o say i told you so but.

the game was always going to be called off.

you can actually see the water puddles on the pitch.

the ref was just out, he was late coming.

goin for an early dinner then my party s heading home, dissapointed, hope not too many supporters buses have left yet

juve

From the BBC website:

1222: BREAKING NEWS FROM TANNADICE... Dundee United's game against Hearts has been postponed because of a waterlogged pitch.

Archived