Come on Hami Accie's v the greetin faced bawbags!

Rudolf's Mate

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone got any linkage?

http://www.atdhe.net/

You'll need to install veetle or vplayer when it asks you, shouldn't take long though.

On posting that...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS !!!

1-0 Accies, Mensing !!! :D

portobellojambo1

Andy Walker is :seething:

CLEARLY offside he says as the steam comes out of his ears.

Despite my hatred for anything and everything even remotely associated with Glasgow Celtic FC (that includes grass, for no other reason than it is green) there is absolutely no doubt the linesman blundered there as the Hamilton forward was a street offside and he never flagged (not that I'm complaining though).

**** off Lennon you *****

Ken.

When the ref was speaking to him he was staring at the ground, spitting.

*****. Show some respect.

It really is getting boring.

Andy Walker is :seething:

CLEARLY offside he says as the steam comes out of his ears.

As Calimero used to say many moons ago...."it's an injustice"!:D

Something happened?

Not sure what happened but ref had to have a word and tell him to calm down.

That linesman, or assistant ref, can expect death threats, his windaes panned in, his tyres slashed, his kids beat up at school, his wife abused in Asda and Andy Walker will try and hook him.

Francis Albert

Ken.

When the ref was speaking to him he was staring at the ground, spitting.

*****. Show some respect.

It really is getting boring.

He also muttered something after sitting down which I suspect was less than complimentary. But we're obviously not seeing it right, According to the co-commentator (Andy Walker?) "Well done Neil Lennon. He reacted well". ??? How's that ... by not firing more abuse at the officials, as he did at Tynecastle?

He also muttered something after sitting down which I suspect was less than complimentary. But we're obviously not seeing it right, According to the co-commentator (Andy Walker?) "Well done Neil Lennon. He reacted well". ??? How's that ... by not firing more abuse at the officials, as he did at Tynecastle?

This stuck out at me. Don't get me started. :verymad:

Lennon aside, we're seeing something here that should leave us in no doubt whatsoever that Celtic are there just asking to be caught.

Lennon aside, we're seeing something here that should leave us in no doubt whatsoever that Celtic are there just asking to be caught.

Exactly this.

But, if we play like we did last night... No chance.

Rudolf's Mate

Said the same thing in work to colleagues today! Pretty poor Celtic team tbh however I think what may just save them is if they see sense and dump that clueless Ginger bawbag. Unfortunately I have a feeling come the end of his ban he might be away!!!

Archived