Come on Hami Accie's v the greetin faced bawbags!

Rudolf's Mate

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, Lennon does come across as more articulate than alot of others. He also admitted he was in enough trouble as it is while Chick Young kept questionning him trying to get Lennon to moan about the ref

Huh??? Which others? :o

If somebody makes a GIF of that ******* Lennon celebrating at the end and realising it's chalked off, I will die a happy man

kingantti1874

To be fair, Lennon does come across as more articulate than alot of others. He also admitted he was in enough trouble as it is while Chick Young kept questionning him trying to get Lennon to moan about the ref

What?

Can only guess that standards are a bit lower in Guildford, Lennon is a stupid ****

Didn't see the game, was the penalty legit?

I'd have screamed for it if it was hearts. No need To act like his leg had been broken though. Slightest of contact

If somebody makes a GIF of that ******* Lennon celebrating at the end and realising it's chalked off, I will die a happy man

lennon-fail-o.gif

kennyblack'sshot

7.5 mins extra time! The classic "play until you score" gift to one of the OF from the ref there. Nearly worked too.

would be very pleasing to be in the position of the first aiders that he dances over beside. tbh if i were in their position I don't think i'd be able to stop myself from laughing in the wee arse planks face

All my celtic mates are going daft on facebook. The ref can't see the offside but can see the ball going out. Haha GIRUY

Drylaw Hearts

lennon-fail-o.gif

:lol:

I thought my hatred for Neil Lennon the football player couldn't ever be surpassed.

I was wrong.

Neil Lennon the football manager is 10 x more hatable.

Great result, it would obviously have been better if Hamilton had managed to hold on for the win but I would have taken a draw before the game started. Anything that keeps them within beating distance does for me. This result and other crap results they and the other mob have had recently should also show people that reckon the title is out of reach that anything is possible. The OF are not a pair of super teams, they are both there for the taking IMO

I thought my hatred for Neil Lennon the football player couldn't ever be surpassed.

I was wrong.

Sorry you got that wrong 100 times worse :verymad:

7 minutes and 20 seconds of injury time. Has any team EVER had anything like that against the OF when they needed it? I didn't see a physio on the pitch more than two or three times.

Maybe mean to complain after a refereeing performance that was at least unbiased, although dodgy decisions for BOTH goals.

I don't know what the BBC coverage tonight was like but it was interesting to contrast the Beeb's bubbling over with uncontained delight at the upset in the cup last night with Sky Sports desperation for there not to be an upset tonight.

Anyway, good result.

added on time is not just added on for injuries.

They usually add on 30secs for each substitution and 20secs for each goal and i think they add on 30secs for each red card.

I was wrong.

This^

Celtic are seven points ahead of us, we have one game in hand. Rangers are two points ahead with two games in hand. (They play Hamilton and Inverness)

Edit: Got beaten to it!

Every now and then I feel the need for reassurance that we are not the most paranoid fans around. I got that confirmation in spades but also nice to see a hint that they certainly do not think they are uncatchable by us.

Locheilbhoy64 wrote:

Ledley the invisible man, wilson has never been good enough in my opinion, he was also the most worse player against berwick every ball he kicked came directly off a berwick player coulndae beat an egg. Not blaming mcCourt not one celtic player wanted the ball other than kayal. stokes is a fecking disgrace and is not a footballer, mulgrew looked better than most around him and that answers questions about the team as a whole. lenny can take some satisfaction that the officials messed up but his tactics were shit he amnesia runs deep when picking our best or most penetrating teams. Hamilton will be destroyed by rangers when they play them which will make us and lenny look like least deserving of being champions, If we play like that every game then we have to fear hearts aswell.

Just so Locheil..................... Hearts are sitting waiting for these wee failures and are still in the hunt.

Just saw the second half last night and from what I saw Celtic are absolutely ganting. Their great white hope Paddy McCourt is absolute shit. Full of the tricks, which occasionally work, and absolutely no end product. The fact that they are becoming heavily reliant on Georgios fecking Samaras should tell the whole country how bad they are.

I think even the Hoobs could beat that shower of pish on Saturday.

If we can beat United on Saturday the feel good train will be well and truly back on track :thumbsup:

Archived