**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Temps will be out for second half

Aye he's been pretty honking this half, Sounds like JJ has been going ape at him as well. I'd leave him on for the start of the second half, see if he improves.

Disser Pointon
All Hearts yet St.Midden goalie has not been worked (his post has). Must do better at set pieces.

This. We are really missing Rudis delivery from set pieces, might be worth giving Craig T a run at some point.

Aye he's been pretty honking this half, Sounds like JJ has been going ape at him as well. I'd leave him on for the start of the second half, see if he improves.

Maybe but we could give novikovas a wee run out

Francis Albert

Doesn't sound great but we seem to have dominated. One of these games we just have to keep going and grind out a win (like the OF do).

(Is Gordon Smith the most boring pundit even among the strong BBC competition? He has contributed nothing to my understanding or enjoyment).

winston churchill

stevos corners have been gash.

is elliot playing in his slippers or does he like playing on his erse.

has our 4 million pound boy have lead boots on.

has the stmidden keeper touched the ball.

2032: "Perhaps the poorest game I've witnessed so far this season."BBC Radio Scotland pundit Gordon Smith at St Mirren Park.

Francis Albert

Are you at the game or is this just based on the BBC commentary, which was running him down allof SEVEN minutes into the game?

scott herbertson

Like I said at the start, might have been an idea to rest him first half and bring him on for the last 30. St Midden have probably worked hard at how to snuff him out - wee Novo would have given them problems I reckon, and having Temps to come on would have been a good way to deal with a stuffy negative game in the last 30.

Wingers blow hot and cold. I remember even the great JC having an off day here and there..

JJ needs to kick butt during half time. I think the lads are thinking too much about the weekend

Don't think JJ would let that happen

The Old Tolbooth

Completely dominated that first half without creating much at all apart from a Black effort which was poor, and a Clum shot which was deflected onto the post and we didn't get a corner from it from the homer ref!

Kyle has had 4 fouls awarded against him and he hasn't actually committed a proper foul yet that I can recall, is this a new rule whereby the big man is not allowed to touch the ball?

Also, wtf was the ref thinking about when he didn't play advantage right on half time? How the hell could pulling it back for a free kick be deemed as giving us an advantage, what a wee prick this guy is!

Jam Tarts 1874

Clum playing and Obua on the bench. Just shows how close we are to being a shite team, as does tonight's performance so far.

Governor Tarkin

stevos corners have been gash.

is elliot playing in his slippers or does he like playing on his erse.

has the stmidden keeper touched the ball.

True

Slippers

It would appear so

Hardly.

Poor so far.

Dean Winchester

Are you at the game or is this just based on the BBC commentary, which was running him down allof SEVEN minutes into the game?

Games being streamed on the net mate and he hasnt been his usual self from what I've watched.

No room out there for anyone but set pieces have been terrible. Some signs towards then end of that half that there was a bit more room. Clum unlucky with his effort at the end following a good run by Temps.

Other than that lots of possession.

Stevenson is having a mare - the lad just doesn't know how to play in the 'Skacel' role.

Elliot has had one sniff of goal and was unlucky not to score. I think he is suffering by having to drop deeper as a result of Stevenson's non-performance.

Rather than slate Templeton, I'm going to praise the man marking job being done on him by the St Midden full backs.

Kyle hasn't won much. Black is grafting but hasn't found his passing range yet. Our set pieces are dreadful.

But on a positive note, the streampro.tv stream is absolutely superb.

Snake Plissken

Completely dominated that first half without creating much at all apart from a Black effort which was poor, and a Clum shot which was deflected onto the post and we didn't get a corner from it from the homer ref!

Kyle has had 4 fouls awarded against him and he hasn't actually committed a proper foul yet that I can recall, is this a new rule whereby the big man is not allowed to touch the ball?

Also, wtf was the ref thinking about when he didn't play advantage right on half time? How the hell could pulling it back for a free kick be deemed as giving us an advantage, what a wee prick this guy is!

He might not be a good ref but do we really need to bring his sexuality into it?

:smiliz23:

Pretty dire stuff, but with a wee bit of composure we should be fine.

St. Mirren not showing much. If we don't score soon but keep up corner count should consider bringing CT on. Also need to vary set pieces and use KK as decoy.

One t working hard enough but infuriates the life out of me. I'm sure he'd be a better player if he just got on with it instead of whinging, moaning and mumping his gums all the time.

whilst it's no the greatest game I've certainly heard worse (judging by radio commentaries) this season. I think the Gordon Smith is just pissed off cos Hearts were on top in the first half and St Midden rarely threatened.

Archived