**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Well done Hearts and well done Temps. Some of the comments on here around half time were unbelievable.

And how grudging was the BBC commentary? How many times did they tell us Temps had a poor game (a comment reserved exclusivelyfor Temps but repeated at least a dozen times).And at the end a "Hearts deserved to win" through Gordon Smith's clenched teeth.

Good stuff.

I`ve not read them but a mate text me saying how much he was seething at some of the utter pi sh being bandied about when it was 0-0.

People fearing the worst etc....among other things. Really, we don`t need fans like that. There is a section of our support who just can`t help themselves and are naturally negative.

Are we to steamroller teams every game? ridiculous. Alot of games are about persistence and resilience until the breakthrough comes and it seems we done that tonight.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody loves Baz

Having us not lost a match whenever i've started one of these threads i'm now taking it upon myself to be the **** The Official Matchday Fred **** starter.

3-0 HMFC,

Kyle

Stevenson

Temps

Mon the Mighty !! :thumbsup:

Not a bad Effort B)

Been looking at the stats on the BBC site.

We had 16 corners. When was the last time we (or any team for that matter) won 16 corners?

That was without Skacel, Elliott, Driver and Suso.

Good stuff.

Well ground out result from the boys tonight..

Kyle, Stevenson. Mrowiec and Pala played for the jersey..

Is it just me or is Clum one of the most infuriating players you have ever seen to wear the jersey? That shrug and face he pulls when things don't go his may make me want to throw sharp objects in his general direction.

Also will Kevin Kyle EVER be awarded a foul?

Well ground out performance tonight

Great result. Best for Hearts were Ruben, Black, Mrowiec and Kyle. In Temps we always have a threat with that sharpness and skill. All without Wallace, Driver, Suso, Elliott, Skacel and Kello. We have a squad now!!

:thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

That was no more than a training match for us tonight, we barely broke sweat to cuff the mini dhims and it was altogether very :pleasing:

Drove up from Leeds for the game tonight, well chuffed with result! Bring on those dirty HIBBES on Saturday! The Belhaven is flowing tonight in Paisley! MON THE HEARTS!!

The Changingman

Having us not lost a match whenever i've started one of these threads i'm now taking it upon myself to be the **** The Official Matchday Fred **** starter.

3-0 HMFC,

Kyle

Stevenson

Temps

Mon the Mighty !! :thumbsup:

Just remember to start one first thing Saturday before you go on the p!ss

portobellojambo1

Well won 3 points tonight. First half is probably instantly forgettable, not a lot happened, both teams playing it very cagey. Second half, especially after scoring the opener, St Mirren had to try and abandon their defensive formation and that allowed us to start playing a lot more.

Best for Hearts were, imo, Ruben Palazuelos, Adrian Mrowiec and Kevin Kyle. Biggest disappointment, by an absolute country mile, Calum Elliot, I firmly believe his time at Hearts must be coming to an end. While we no doubt missed Rudi Skacel the main difference tonight was the lack of a decent player up top along side Kevin Kyle. We missed Stephen Elliott big time tonight. Not David Templeton's best night in a Hearts jersey, but given what he has contributed of late I think he can be excused for producing a lower key performance tonight (finished the game looking more like his old self though, which is promising).

I watched the first half on-line - we totally dominated. Went for a pint at 9pm and confidently awaited my son's texts to say we had scored, they both duly arrived :) Amazed to see the BBC stats that st liedown had 60% possession? aye - right!

Archived