**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Having us not lost a match whenever i've started one of these threads i'm now taking it upon myself to be the **** The Official Matchday Fred **** starter.

3-0 HMFC,

Kyle

Stevenson

Temps

Mon the Mighty !! :thumbsup:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Templeton'sUnderpants

Any win, 1-0 with a late dodgy penalty. More realistically though, 2 or 3 - 0. Temps to pick up at least one of the goals.

Any win, 1-0 with a late dodgy penalty. More realistically though, 2 or 3 - 0. Temps to pick up at least one of the goals.

Totally agree but want goals so will be happy with 3-0

Johanes de Silentio

Potentially tough game, imo, so we need to be up for it, whoever plays - no reason not to be confident, though! :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

I'm Teenwolf and I approve of this OP.

You know this to be true Wolfie my man, :thumbsup:

Dexter just jumped on ma Bandwagon the last time when i was on a roll, Ginger haired freak that he is :down:

Sorry, Strawberry Blonde :lol:

Craig Herbertson

Could be the dullest match ever with the ball trickling over the line after the goalie trips up. I just require three points.

Everybody loves Baz

1-0 St Mirren.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET OFF MY FRED !!!!!!!!!!!

rudi must stay

would have been more confident if they hadn't beat Inverness, that's a massive result for them. But we should have enough to beat them :thumbsup:

scott herbertson

kello out.macdonald in

the kello has a sare back.

In that case, 1-1 for me - this is going to be a tough one.

It might have been an idea to rest Temps first half in this one and bring him on for the last 30 if required. I think the lad needs to be managed carefully now - a bunch of cloggers at Paisley on a Wednesday night could make him miss the Hibs game.

MacDonald; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Bouzid, Palazuelos; Mrowiec, Black, Stevenson; Templeton, Elliot, Kyle.

Subs: Balogh, C. Thomson, Barr, Wallace, Novikovas, Obua, Glen.

MacDonald; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Bouzid, Palazuelos; Mrowiec, Black, Stevenson, Templeton; Elliot, Kyle. Subs: Balogh, C Thomson, Novikovas, Barr, Obua, Glen, Wallace.

In that case, 1-1 for me - this is going to be a tough one.

It might have been an idea to rest Temps first half in this one and bring him on for the last 30 if required. I think the lad needs to be managed carefully now - a bunch of cloggers at Paisley on a Wednesday night could make him miss the Hibs game.

Would be crazy not to play Templeton.

Without Skacel and Templeton we'd be pish.

Would be crazy not to play Templeton.

Without Skacel and Templeton we'd be pish.

No Stephen Elliott in the line-up or squad today, good to see Calum back in the first XI though, good opportunity for him to really take a chance ahead of the derby, definately gonna be a tough one tonight though I think!

I'd like to see Robinson get a place in the bench and a sub appearance. Any ideas whats happened to him. Is it just that jefferies doesn't rate him??

Not too dissappointed with team. McDonald will do a job, clum will have a point to prove and Stevenson will be keen to impress. Not a bad bench either.

Templeton'sUnderpants

out with a chest infection

Cheers, hadn't heard this. Whats the script with how bad it is or is it not? i.e. will he be fit for Saturday?

Cheers, hadn't heard this. Whats the script with how bad it is or is it not? i.e. will he be fit for Saturday?

on antibiotic which he started monday so may make squad for saturday

Dusk_Till_Dawn

0-0 written all over it.

I remember a 0-0 draw with St Mirren at Tynecastle in the late 80s. Fecking murder, Hearts had about eight corners in a row near the end.

No such problems tonight, 2-0 to the famous

scott herbertson

Hibs 1 down already :D

they're unbelievably bad!

Miller has been benched and Hogg dropped altogether. Goal was from an error by the "soon to be playing in the EPL" Bamba....

Archived