**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic but Arsenal have changed just about their entire team for tonight. Now if I was Mick McCarthy, I'd be asking for Arsenal to be fined.

As he was fined for changing his team completely, surely the same should apply to the big sides?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Off topic but Arsenal have changed just about their entire team for tonight. Now if I was Mick McCarthy, I'd be asking for Arsenal to be fined.

As he was fined for changing his team completely, surely the same should apply to the big sides?

Not if they win

...a bit disco

Hearts: MacDonald, Jonsson, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Palazuelos, Black, Mrowiec, Elliot, Stevenson, Templeton, Kyle. Subs: Balogh, Wallace, Barr, Obua, Novikovas, Glen, Craig Thomson.

Not if they win

Blackpool got a creditable draw away at Villa and were investigated - surely the result is irrelevant?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Blackpool got a creditable draw away at Villa and were investigated - surely the result is irrelevant?

It shouldn't be irrelevant. McCarthy basically sold that game at Old Trafford.

Villa won 3-2 - not that it is relevent.

cc blooms could be emptied before the xmas deckies come down.

please no, this guy will out do sausee if that is possible :lol::lol:

Guest Dr. Pepper

For the number of fixtures the clubs play this time of year it is to be expected.

Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Koscielny, Sagna, Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin

Not exactly a shite team either

McCarthy can shut his noise

Archived