Hobos in Free Fall (Merged Threads)

maroonlegions

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Not worried at all about the Derby even though some are.

This Hearts side has a real ruthless streak these days.

I predict a total clobbering.

These players would not dare return to the dressing room and a JJ roasting for not tearing Hibs apart.

It will be a very good day to be a Jambo.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed.

Never trust a man who changes his football team!

If he's as loyal to his bird as he is to his teams, tyniejambo better watch her back.

:santa1:

More like Tyniejambos brother better watch his back.........................side

On BBC Alba they just interviewed Liam Miller and he came out with a few crackers.

"I would love to return to the Premiership, I'll just keep working hard here and see what happens."

"We can still qualify for Europe."

Delusion personified.

At least he has a job to go to when his football career is finished, A STAND UP COMEDIAN the guys a natural :lol::lol::lol:

Hibs really are a piss poor side. Sometimes when a manager is sacked results pick up under the new man in charge - its not happened for old CC.

Don't think they will go down as Hamilton are so poor but you never know......

Hibs really are a piss poor side. Sometimes when a manager is sacked results pick up under the new man in charge - its not happened for old CC.

Why the selected CC Bloom is a complete mystery, if the had not got that freak result at Ibrox they really would be deep in the doe doe.

I Hope he does as good a job as sauce eee, he has made a good start :thumbsup:

boyfriend is a hibs fan but his whole family apart from one uncle are hearts fans...he is now claiming to be a spartans fan and not that interested in football...aye that's why this season he's been attending hearts games, wearing my spare hearts top and has now purchased himself a scarf and says his next purchase is a top...CONVERTED :thumbsup:

I would like it known that I've supported Spartans all my life now. CONVERTED :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

From ****.net.......'Still we can watch this pish in comfort from a totally unneccessary new stand'

:lol:

Beat me to it :lol:

Teuchterjambo

These people should not even be in our thoughts right now - in the big picture for this season they are a total irrelvance. St Midden had a good result today and we need to deal with them first and if we do that and follow it up with humping the Hibs then that will be the time to get torn into them !

Ok - I admit I am enjoying the freefall as well but think how much better it will be if we can keep focused and take the next 6points.

This is not in any way a sympathy post for Hibs, but there is no doubt to me that their key troubles started when Petrie allowed himself to be inveigled into a meeting with the players during the Collins term. As far as I am concerned he broke the rule of chain of command. He as much as told the players' that the manager has no position, any problems should be addressed directly to him. As a result I would submit that actual or perceived, the players believe that the manager whomever he is has no real authority, and can be overruled and the firing of Yogi proves has no standing.

I don't believe that Hibs players are as bad as the results would indicate, the game against Rangers perhaps an anomaly but proves that even a rudderless ship can at some points be on course. I don't expect an overnight cure to their problems, but any attitude by Hearts that they only have to turn up could be a serious mistake.

Of course, but when this Hearts team do turn up with the right application and attitude MOST teams in the SPL face a test and at the moment this Hearts team has found a new level mentally as much as ability wise.

I`ve never been one to get cocky or smart, presumptious or arrogant even at the very best of times as a kick in the teeth can just be around the corner, i always believe the next game requires the same focus and right attitude even if you`ve won the previous 20 games in a row!

But as a fan you enjoy the good times, roll with the team playing well and believe in them. I believe we can turn Hibs over big time if the team maintains its humility, honesty, workrate and desire it has shown in the run to date.

The Mighty Thor

I honestly think we will see that mob turn up at tynie in Saturday looking for nothing more than to avoid a hiding. It'll be 10 men behind the ball most of the time with a 5 man midfield trying to snuff out Templeton.

As much as I'd love to see us hump them up and down the shop I can see it being a scrappy 1-0 job.

I honestly think we will see that mob turn up at tynie in Saturday looking for nothing more than to avoid a hiding. It'll be 10 men behind the ball most of the time with a 5 man midfield trying to snuff out Templeton.

As much as I'd love to see us hump them up and down the shop I can see it being a scrappy 1-0 job.

Early goal to open them up could lead to a humping.

I'm worryingly confident, not just about beating them, but giving them a real going over. And I'm a pessimist most of the time!

Early goal to open them up could lead to a humping.

I'm worryingly confident, not just about beating them, but giving them a real going over. And I'm a pessimist most of the time!

I've been having worrying thoughts - ones that even pop up in dreams - about the scenes in the stands when our 8th and 9th go in. I need to get a grip.

The Mighty Thor
<br /><br />

<br />

Early goal to open them up could lead to a humping.<br />

<br />

I'm worryingly confident, not just about beating them, but giving them a real going over. And I'm a pessimist most of the time!<br />

<br /><br /><br />

I hope so. I really hope so.

1-0 will do me and anything else is a bonus :thumbsup:

Indeed.

Never trust a man who changes his football team!

If he's as loyal to his bird as he is to his teams, tyniejambo better watch her back.

Changing your team is the football fans equivelent to bigamy. :rolleyes:

A Hibs fan I know has decided that Scottish football is rubbish and is now attending St James Park and trying to sook in with the Geordies. They would kick him all the way back to Edinburgh if they sussed him out.

More like Tyniejambos brother better watch his back.........................side

How do you know I have a brother? haha I do for that matter...and I don't think the bf was a true hibs fan anyway..he's from a jambo family...just think he's been in denial all these years :pleasing:

I think your right. Although we will hammer them 1-0, if you know what I mean.

Miller Jambo 60

boyfriend is a hibs fan but his whole family apart from one uncle are hearts fans...he is now claiming to be a spartans fan and not that interested in football...aye that's why this season he's been attending hearts games, wearing my spare hearts top and has now purchased himself a scarf and says his next purchase is a top...CONVERTED :thumbsup:

My xmas is ruined, you dont do that on a Hearts site, You have to get him sorted.

Going to my bed , life is bad.

My wife can help shes a nurse lol xxx

Doug.

Miller Jambo 60

Hobos are pants mate, like their boring fans a waste of space.

22 in a row, big cup semi destroyed them, foster stuck it up them.

We own them.

Doug

My xmas is ruined, you dont do that on a Hearts site, You have to get him sorted.

Going to my bed , life is bad.

My wife can help shes a nurse lol xxx

Doug.

Doug you make me laugh :lol:

Miller Jambo 60

What? Like in the bed with him and TS?

Kitster is a nice lass , leave her petrol headrolleyes.gif oh and kit my mobi no coming through lol

The Hibs are smelling of death this year.

They are a loser organization, from the boardroom, right through the team, on down to the fans.

Every one of them knows that they're doomed. I hope we put another nail in their coffin at the Derby. The Hibernian losers already expect it.

They are indeed a dreadful team but we still need to keep our feet firmly on the ground going into the derby.

Edinburgh Derbies seem to throw up shock results from time to time but if we prepare well and JJ has the guys focused and well up for it, we should have enough to get by whatever they can come up with.

Spot on Cosa. When the vermin are playing particularly crap, it's a bad time to play them. Sure they were humped 7-0 by the huns one week and beat us the next. And let's not forget a Thursday night in May last year - we only had to turn up, didn't we?

Feet on ground, screw the nut and we'll then do them thumbsup.gif

I've heard Colin Calderwood a few times on the radio , and read his utterances in the media.

To say that he's as thick as sh|te in bottle, would be insulting to sh|te in a bottle.

As soon as I heard him speak, I could tell that this was a very very bad appointment and that hibs are in very very serious trouble.

Most of my hobo mates wrote him off several weeks ago and are already speculating on the dwindling band of management options they might have next time around...

Drylaw Hearts

I had the pleasure of watching this match Live on some Italian sports channel in what can only be described as a 'questionable boozer'.

There must have at least 10 hibbies in the pub who had ST's but decided not to go to the match because it was on TV.

Now....Hibs were bad. Really bad. Infact....really, really, really bad.

They are pinning their hopes on CC signing a few Newcastle players on loan to save their season.

I overheard one rasper say that Nicky Butt had been training at Hibs and was expected to sign in January, I didn't have the heart to tell him Butt was now plying his trade in South China.

They won't go down but they are making themselves an unattractive option for potential players.

Now I'm never confidant going into a derby. The only one was the semi final. I just couldn't see how we could get beat.

But this next derby. We're playing good high tempo stuff. All the players working and fighting for each other. Pressing all over the park abd attacking with pace, flair and purpose.

Can't see anything but a hiding for the hobos. No matter if it's 1-0 or 8-0. It'll be a hiding.

Anyone else have Hibs mates that suddenly don't think Scottish football is interesting or worth watching any longer? They're correct of course but they all seem to start saying things like "I'm not bothered anymore" or "I'm not interested" when they do badly

snap.

I have it on good authority "that lot" are still the flair team of the SPL. It's the rest of us are concentrating on hoofball & playing unattractive football just to get 3 points. Maybe if teams like Aberdeen & Hearts played better passing attacking football then the league would be better & more entertaining!!!! :rolleyes:

So it's everyone elses fault not there's! Honestly you couldn't make it up!! Really desperate stuff from that manky lot.

I have it on good authority "that lot" are still the flair team of the SPL. It's the rest of us are concentrating on hoofball & playing unattractive football just to get 3 points. Maybe if teams like Aberdeen & Hearts played better passing attacking football then the league would be better & more entertaining!!!! :rolleyes:

So it's everyone elses fault not there's! Honestly you couldn't make it up!! Really desperate stuff from that manky lot.

The day SPH went to Aberdeen..I was gutted. I think we all were. I wish him all the best unless against us. :thumbsup:

According to igotmysisterpregant.net here is the hobos record for 2010-

W 12 D 3 L 24

5 of those wins were in the first month of the year

:o:o:o

According to igotmysisterpregant.net here is the hobos record for 2010-

W 12 D 3 L 24

5 of those wins were in the first month of the year

:o:o:o

Not an easy start to 2011 for them either. They play Hearts, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee utd and motherwell in the opening few games. :santa1:

Miller Jambo 60

Some of the Jambos in my local are starting to worry about next seasons derbies :smiliz21:

Every time i see that advert on the tv wi underdog, i think o hibs, dont know why

Ditto! remember the season 2005/2006 season when we went in as favourites with a 12 game unbeaten run, we were brought back down to earth with a bump. They only have ratboy as a goal scorer but if we concede silly goals like we did against Motherwell and Inverness, it will be us with egg on our faces. Hibs are pure and utter s***e but we need to play well and don't think we only need to turn up.

Exactly mate.

I remember them coming to Tynie with only half a team and we were all thinking it would be 4 or 5!!!!

they beat us 1-0!!!!!!!!

A derby is a derby,anything can happen and i just hope jj,lockie and Bily Brown have them well up for this game and not thinking they just need to turn up!!! a bit like the Killie game a couple of months ago!!!!

Exactly mate.

I remember them coming to Tynie with only half a team and we were all thinking it would be 4 or 5!!!!

they beat us 1-0!!!!!!!!

A derby is a derby,anything can happen and i just hope jj,lockie and Bily Brown have them well up for this game and not thinking they just need to turn up!!! a bit like the Killie game a couple of months ago!!!!

more of this is what is needed

detect a wee bit overconfidence in some quarters. dont think jj, bb or lockey will allow it it and will have them fired up but we as supporters have to guard against over confidence. This is a team who went to glasgow and won with this side.

yes we are by far the better team but need to prove so on the day. We have also had the breaks off late and this doesnt last forever. All we can do is give an immense backing and put the fear of death up the docksiders.

Drewjambobusby

Exactly mate.

they beat us 1-0!!!!!!!!

I am not a firm beliver in tempting fate but the facts are:

1. We have a REAL chance of absolutely hammer them. If we score a coule of early goals watch them crumble.

2. They have RATBOY AND ONLY RATBOY. Police him and it should be easy.

WE DO HOWEVER, HAVE TO BRING THE "A" GAME AND AS said above not just turn up expecting it. I am sure JJ will not let the players do that. I predict a thoroughly miserable New Year for the Hobos and whilst i wouldn`t wish relegation, I want to inflict as much pain on them as possible. HNY

more of this is what is needed

detect a wee bit overconfidence in some quarters. dont think jj, bb or lockey will allow it it and will have them fired up but we as supporters have to guard against over confidence. This is a team who went to glasgow and won with this side.

yes we are by far the better team but need to prove so on the day. We have also had the breaks off late and this doesnt last forever. All we can do is give an immense backing and put the fear of death up the docksiders.

I agree with most of your post but not this? We have deserved the results of the run we have achieved. It hasn`t been a case of scraping along and nicking a win here and there.

Why do we have this playing down attitude in our support? Yes, see it for what it is, but i honestly can`t see where we have had lucky breaks you seemingly make out?

Gets to me sometimes. We moan when we can`t get results then we seemingly term our team lucky when we do? :smiliz57:

Pretty sure the players will remember the atmosphere from Easter Road, and will fancy recreating a bit of that at Tynecastle.

Jefferies will have them well up for this, we're better than them, alot better than them. It's going to be a cracking start to the new year guys, I can feel it in my water.

I agree with most of your post but not this? We have deserved the results of the run we have achieved. It hasn`t been a case of scraping along and nicking a win here and there.

Why do we have this playing down attitude in our support? Yes, see it for what it is, but i honestly can`t see where we have had lucky breaks you seemingly make out?

Gets to me sometimes. We moan when we can`t get results then we seemingly term our team lucky when we do? :smiliz57:

well we have won and drawn the last two games with pens where not so long ago refs didnt seem to want to give us any. The keeper saving at m`well then cannoning off his own man to score an OG at fir park for us.

These are just a couple that have gone our way off late and you need this to happen to move up leagues. The teams that get the breaks always seem to be on the up

Francis Albert

well we have won and drawn the last two games with pens where not so long ago refs didnt seem to want to give us any. The keeper saving at m`well then cannoning off his own man to score an OG at fir park for us.These are just a couple that have gone our way off late and you need this to happen to move up leagues. The teams that get the breaks always seem to be on the up

Nothing to do with Temps great overhead shot then?

And now the ref giving us a penalty when it IS a penalty is a "break"?

well we have won and drawn the last two games with pens where not so long ago refs didnt seem to want to give us any. The keeper saving at m`well then cannoning off his own man to score an OG at fir park for us.

These are just a couple that have gone our way off late and you need this to happen to move up leagues. The teams that get the breaks always seem to be on the up

Were Motherwell not lucky Elliot missed a sitter from six yards in the first half and hit the bar in the second? Not trying to be nippy, but goals come from puting teams under pressure, having persistence and forcing mistakes. Don`t do that then you don`t get breaks.

And were ICT not lucky we missed a host of decent chances albeit a few from long/mid range? Chances get missed, thats football but we haven`t went on this run due to luck.

maroonlegions

I must say that i am always a bit apprehensive going into Derbies, even when we are playing as good as we are at present.As we all know ,effort,work rate and the right attitude does play a big factor as well as playing well.We need to approach this game with the right aptitude and i dare say respect for the Hobos no matter how crap they are just now.Luck and mistakes can win or lose games too as well as playing better than them.I feel if the players show the the right attitude,aptitude and work rate and are totally fired up then we should have no problems, if we score 1 or 2 early then i feel they will be there for the taking.To the Hearts players, treat this game with the right focus and work rate and with a attitude,effort and commitment that is more committed than them and we will be victorious. :walk_man:

:flag2::flag1:

Archived