Pospisil off to Belgium....

monkfish1979

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to wish him all the best; as a Scottish Cup winner.

Never really did the damage, but a decent player, who seemed a decent guy, who put in a decent shift.

In a settled club, Pospisil might have been a real asset to HMFC.

Buffalo Bill

Good luck Michael.

You can't take a few of your old team mates with you, just for company, perhaps? I heard the Belgians like the numbers 28 and 29 in particular. And they love scottish right backs and young scottish strikers.....:rolleyes:

ach well , he'll no be missed. A decent goalscorer when he came off the bench but didn't offer enough for 90 mins.

Mind you he's better than some that are left

So that was the firs team player that is leaving.

Why could it not have been Robbie.

I hope this isn't the first team player that was leaving. I have my heart set on us selling Goncalves for 1 million plus, laughing all the way to the bank and then bringing in Barry Robson with the money we get.

Now Mickey's off a few posters on here better get back on the "tommorows team" thread and make a wee adjustment to help out Shaggy!

The reason sky get it is because they are more internationally focused and pick the stories up on the other side as well

Wereas the BBC have to wait until it breaks here

alwaysthereinspirit
Good luck Michael.

You can't take a few of your old team mates with you, just for company, perhaps? I heard the Belgians like the numbers 28 and 29 in particular. And they love scottish right backs and young scottish strikers.....:rolleyes:

Why dont we play this young Scottish striker you speak of.:dribble:

siegementality
The reason sky get it is because they are more internationally focused and pick the stories up on the other side as well

Does the Hearts website wait until it breaks here as well?.

alwaysthereinspirit

The BBC has to "understands" first, then and only then do they let us all in on the secret. Unless of course its a Chick Dung exclusive.:confused:

Does the Hearts website wait until it breaks here as well?.

The hearts website will probably report it on sunday evening or monday morning

Our website is shoddy as hell

6 months into the season and they haven't even updated the squad fully :rolleyes:

Libertonian_II
I like to wish him all the best; as a Scottish Cup winner.

Never really did the damage, but a decent player, who seemed a decent guy, who put in a decent shift.

In a settled club, Pospisil might have been a real asset to HMFC.

Buffalo Bill

That's how I see it as well

Always remeber his penalty in the cup final, winning a penalty in the Semi final and him bursting through the 2 Hibs defenders at the Tynie derby after 30 seconds and scoring past McNeil!

Hey Mickey Mickey,

Mickey Mickey Mickey Mickey Pospisil!

Good luck Mikey.

What I always liked about Mikey was that he never moaned about not getting a game and when he did play often came up with a goal.

No mention of transfer fee?...

We'd get nothing, if anything we would have had to make a contribution to pay up the final few months of his deal

Good luck Mikey. Thanks for scoring the penalty in the Cup final, as well as the clinching goal at Parkhead last season. Your goal on your Tynecastle debut against Aberdeen was an absolute peach.

You should have got more of a chance in the first team, especially considering the players that got picked ahead of you. A natural goalscorer but yet (Velicka apart), we are left with pretend strikers.

I remember writing after one appallingly lethargic performance last season that he should never play for Hearts again. But then, towards the end of the season, he looked really hungry and played well. I think there are much worse forwards in our first-team squad.

Without doubt he has been a victim of the absurdly large squad, the lack of direction of our management and the vagaries of our selection policy. File under "mismanaged".

Archived