Pospisil off to Belgium....

monkfish1979

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same happened at the last derby with Velicka, a wee bit different circumstances but losing a goalscorer before the derby is confidence shattering, a blow that fans really take to heart, it's going to be a difficult game.

The same happened at the last derby with Velicka, a wee bit different circumstances but losing a goalscorer before the derby is confidence shattering, a blow that fans really take to heart, it's going to be a difficult game.

But he was never going to start.

I fail to see the comparison.

How is it a blow? He hardly played, and hadn't scored at all this season! And he certainly wasn't playing tomorrow!

But he was never going to start.

I fail to see the comparison.

Who, Velicka or Pospisil?

I think both had the same chance to start in the respective games, unless Frail has known all along Mickey was going?:confused:

I cany believe Bennyuseless has not left before him... that must be a slap in the face to any pro footballer!

The problem with that is that some other club must want him for us to be able to punt him.....:confused:

Did I just see a fecking beautiful cross from Robbie in there? Or did I imagine it?

A nice wee dink in and a great flick on by Mickey into the side of the net.:)

I think his late season form in 2007 earned him more of a chance this season than he got.

A shame he's gone, when worse than him remain in the squad.

That said, I was never a huge fan, and think we can do better. All the best of luck to him, though, I'm sure he'll score a few in Belgium.

Who's going to score against Dunfermline for us now ?

Let's hope we don't get them in the quarter final of the cup.

Who's going to score against Dunfermline for us now ?

Let's hope we don't get them in the quarter final of the cup.

Clum?

HMFCjamieHMFC
The hearts website will probably report it on sunday evening or monday morning

Our website is shoddy as hell

6 months into the season and they haven't even updated the squad fully :rolleyes:

snd the site says nade is from costa rica a example of crap it is

Did I just see a fecking beautiful cross from Robbie in there? Or did I imagine it?

he set up at least three of them, quite shocked

I always wonder how these stories break.... How do Sky News find out out about it before anyone else?

Maybe through the players agent.

he set up at least three of them, quite shocked

Including one of the only 2 goals I can remember coming from one of his fabled long throws. The other one I seem to recall was at the Gorgie end resulting from a bit of a stramash in the 6 yard box.

HMFCjamieHMFC

The more disturbing thing is i saw 2 great crosses from Robbie

Including one of the only 2 goals I can remember coming from one of his fabled long throws. The other one I seem to recall was at the Gorgie end resulting from a bit of a stramash in the 6 yard box.

The goal in the cup final, Pressley's header in the 3rd round of the cup, the Champions League penalty.

I always wonder how these stories break.... How do Sky News find out out about it before anyone else?

Not the first time this particular reporter has been first in with news on Hearts' Czech players, and most other Czech-related Hearts news..... His name should give you a clue... :P

Clum?

Hows Elliot called CLUM? :confused: And good riddance to Poppy he was a usless piece o crap who could not read a game,Had zero pace,tackled like a powder puff ,no bottle.

You are the weakest link goodbye.

So that was the firs team player that is leaving.

Why could it not have been Robbie.

Why does everything have to revert back to Neilson. Good news on one lazy lightweight player off and people try to turn it into bad news because our only right back at the clubs still here. Getting rid of our only player for his position would be a great idea right enough. Maybe it's just me but I'm sick of hearing Robbie getting blamed for everything. I've heard it more than "we need a manager"

could have went to bristol city who are 2nd top of the championship.instead he heads of to a team 2nd bottom in the belgian 1st division.weird!will have to put on my maroon st truiden top the morn.planning to see ghent v st truiden in april so it will be a bit more interesting now.not a supporter of st truiden btw,but went there last year.

Guys, he's moved clubs not died. You don't have to pretend.

He was a dire player in a dire squad and an average one in a good one.

No loss.

How is it a blow? He hardly played, and hadn't scored at all this season! And he certainly wasn't playing tomorrow!

We're a team that have lacked focus at times, I would have rather seen us keep this quiet until after the game... simple request.

Your prob right might not make a diff but not exactly perfect.

Sad to see him go. Was never given a decent run in the team to show the ability he had. The most clinical finisher at Tynecastle, pity he was never give the time to produce it on a regular basis.

Another talented player gone, another clown up the pecking order.

From what i remember of Mikey, bar half a dozen games over 2 and half years he was ****e.

Technically he was probably one of the best strikers at the club but he was lazy ******* and never scored.

Not going to pretend i'm gutted he's gone tbh, Cup Final penalty or not.

Erm, talent?

He had no pace, no skill, no power, no workrate and couldn't score in a barrel of fanjitas. A fair whack off the wage bill I would say.

We're a team that have lacked focus at times, I would have rather seen us keep this quiet until after the game... simple request.

Your prob right might not make a diff but not exactly perfect.

You'll notice Hearts have kept it quiet, but the Belgian team have it splashed all over their website!

You'll notice Hearts have kept it quiet, but the Belgian team have it splashed all over their website!

totally.... way it should be shame its out before the game.

Mind you if the players cant focus on tomorrow they should retire from the game.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Mikey's Cup Winning Penalty Ya Beauty

Thanks Pospisil

Could have Been , Should have Been , a Better Player For Hearts

However due to mis-management at the club

A Legend all the Same

Welcome Back Anytime .

Craig Gordons Gloves
Why does everything have to revert back to Neilson. Good news on one lazy lightweight player off and people try to turn it into bad news because our only right back at the clubs still here. Getting rid of our only player for his position would be a great idea right enough. Maybe it's just me but I'm sick of hearing Robbie getting blamed for everything. I've heard it more than "we need a manager"

I couldnt agree more. I doubt there is one thread on here that doesn't mention Robbie Neilson in a disparaging way. It is as constant as the use of the word 'source' on this board.

I half expect to see a thread blaming Robbie for that plane crash landing at heathrow and at the same time, blaming him for the war in Iraq, etc etc. Some may not think he is the most talented right back in the world of football - but he is far better than most right backs in the league and gives his all for the team - unlike many that sometimes get to wear the maroon.

Good luck to popsicle, hope he does well.

Good luck to him.

Wish him well at his new club. Met him a few times and he was a lovely bloke.

Good luck to him.

Wish him well at his new club. Met him a few times and he was a lovely bloke.

His wife was 'lovelyer'.;)

She will be sadly missed from all in section T

All the best Mikey. Scottish Cup Winner.

Never got a fair crack of the whip under the shambolic management structure at HMFC.

His wife was 'lovelyer'.;)

She will be sadly missed from all in section T

:) I was waiting on that response! Thought you were away to bed?! lol!

Over rated under achiever.......maybe the Belgium league will be more his grade.He did nothing to set the Scottish league on fire.

Not a goal scorer.

Decent player, good guy. Cheers for the great laugh whilst watching the Cz Vs Wales game in the Westfield.;):)

Pospisil has a heart the size of the pea.

I view his departure as a fantastic pre-derby boost, the cull of the overpaid deadwood has started and hopefully he is the first of several.

Disappointed to see him go. With Bednar, the best of our remaining strikers.

Post 50 shows why. A proper striker who knows where to make runs in the box. (3 great assists from Robbie!:527:) We have got nowhere near the best out of Pospisil and it is yet another disaster of our shoddy management 'systems'.

But clearly there is a need to continue the cost cutting so another big earner leaves.

Wish Mikey all the best. Will remember him fondly for his cameo roles in the Cup semi and cup final, as well as that shot from the corner flag. Good player for us, treated badly. Many you could say that about in the last 2 years.

Archived