Pospisil off to Belgium....

monkfish1979

Disappointed to see him go. With Bednar, the best of our remaining strikers.

Post 50 shows why. A proper striker who knows where to make runs in the box. (3 great assists from Robbie!:527:) We have got nowhere near the best out of Pospisil and it is yet another disaster of our shoddy management 'systems'.

But clearly there is a need to continue the cost cutting so another big earner leaves.

Wish Mikey all the best. Will remember him fondly for his cameo roles in the Cup semi and cup final, as well as that shot from the corner flag. Good player for us, treated badly. Many you could say that about in the last 2 years.

I honestly don't think anybody could say Pospisil is a better player than Velicka.

Good to see you have gave it a go though.

He was dreadful under Burley as well and could barely get in the team.

Hearts fans seem to be the opposite of most others at the moment. Usually when a player leave the majority think he is dreadful and no great loss. Certain Hearts fans seem to make out that he was the modern day Pele who just couldn't settle due to being jerked around by Romanov. Even if the facts dont support this.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pospisil has a heart the size of the pea.

I view his departure as a fantastic pre-derby boost, the cull of the overpaid deadwood has started and hopefully he is the first of several.

Agree totally.

Unfortunately it wouldn't fit the usual suspect's agendas to agree with this, despite them probably thinking it.

If anyone genuinely thought that Pospisil was worth his 5k+ wage they need their head looked at. The definition of a bottle merchant who was happy to sit on his arse and collect his salary. When he did get a run out he barely put a foot in.

All the best Mickey.Hope you play a lot better than you did at Hearts.Nothing to do with bad management.He was a good sub to bring on nothing more.

All the best Mickey.Hope you play a lot better than you did at Hearts.Nothing to do with bad management.He was a good sub to bring on nothing more.

At one time I remember thinking that this guy can only score absolute wonder goals. Going past the 30 yard line seemed a waste of time.

I reckon we could get a whole lot better for our money anyway.

At one time I remember thinking that this guy can only score absolute wonder goals. Going past the 30 yard line seemed a waste of time.

I reckon we could get a whole lot better for our money anyway.

Agree.We have a whole lot better at Raith Rovers at this moment.Okay Templeton might not be the Tallest player but he is faster,braver and more direct than Mickey will ever be.Even Nade is better than him.

Agree.We have a whole lot better at Raith Rovers at this moment.Okay Templeton might not be the Tallest player but he is faster,braver and more direct than Mickey will ever be.Even Nade is better than him.

Who was it that he hit the cross bar from the throw line against? Would have had to go down as one of the best goals I had seen if it had edged in.

Who was it that he hit the cross bar from the throw line against? Would have had to go down as one of the best goals I had seen if it had edged in.

I think it was against Killie last season.Great effort.You know he is not very good though when deluded net think it is good that he has left.;)

Archived