SF Bottled It On Saturday!

bobskeldon

Because he should have hooked Cesnauskis at half time! This guy hasn't kicked a ball for a very long time and on Saturday once again offered the team absolutely nothing when he came on! I think the reason Frail bottled it was because he stated recently that it was perhaps unfair to hook Calum Elliot after he came on as a substitute. Not good enough, take some responsibility and stop molly-coddling players so as not to hurt their feelings!

Drylaw Hearts

I don't like Chesney.

I don't think he's actually very good and has flattered to deceive in the vast majority of the matches he's played for Hearts.

For a winger he doesn't create that many goals and has not scored a single SPL goal since he signed either.

I thought I was maybe a bit harsh with my views on him after he did well in his first couple of matches back since his abduction but he has once again let his standards slip.

Not good enough.

I don't like Chesney.

I don't think he's actually very good and has flattered to deceive in the vast majority of the matches he's played for Hearts.

For a winger he doesn't create that many goals and has not scored a single SPL goal since he signed either.

I thought I was maybe a bit harsh with my views on him after he did well in his first couple of matches back since his abduction but he has once again let his standards slip.

Not good enough.

Absolutely, but do you think SF should have hooked him?

Hook him 6 minutes after coming on as a sub?

Brilliant.

Absolutely, were you at the match? Cesnauskis's body language when he came on spoke volumes...totally uninterested! When he came on, I said to people with me that he wasn't going to kick a ball, if I can see that after 6 minutes, why can't SF?

Ryan Gosling
Absolutely, were you at the match? Cesnauskis's body language when he came on spoke volumes...totally uninterested! When he came on, I said to people with me that he wasn't going to kick a ball, if I can see that after 6 minutes, why can't SF?

yes, and I can still see that taking a sub off after 6 minutes is moronic.

Priceless!

For arguements sake, who would you have replaced him with?

What would have been the point in putting him on for ten minutes?

Absolutely no point in "putting him on for ten minutes", however if within a few minutes he is displaying little appetite for the game then there is a significant point to be made by hooking him, teaching him and others (of whom there are many) that this attitude is unacceptable.

Priceless!

For arguements sake, who would you have replaced him with?

Here are just a few options...

1 Straight swop for naturally left sided Audrey (no arguements about effort etc please, we are talking Cesnauskis)

2 Calum Elliot to wide right (started there few times before Ibrox etc), Benni (who was used anyway)

3 Johnsonn wide right (started there few times before), Stewart and Zal middle, Miko left

4 Jamie Mole wide right....use your imagination, we needed 11 players who were prepared to put in a shift regardless of where they were playing!

Cesnauskis was the only one on Saturday, who didn't work hard, the rest were murder but credit where credit is due they tried, he didn't. End of.

Here are just a few options...

1 Straight swop for naturally left sided Audrey (no arguements about effort etc please, we are talking Cesnauskis)

2 Calum Elliot to wide right (started there few times before Ibrox etc), Benni (who was used anyway)

3 Johnsonn wide right (started there few times before), Stewart and Zal middle, Miko left

4 Jamie Mole wide right....use your imagination, we needed 11 players who were prepared to put in a shift regardless of where they were playing!

Cesnauskis was the only one on Saturday, who didn't work hard, the rest were murder but credit where credit is due they tried, he didn't. End of.

Some perfectly feasible alternatives there, if they had been made before the Chesney sub.

I'm sorry though, you can't put anyone on for 6 mins and take them off. For a start it can take a lot longer to get with the pace of the game when you've not started. Secondly, I think Chesney has that laid back look about him that can maybe come accross as not giving 100%.

What do you think the reaction would've been if he had subbed him after 6 mins? I think you're mistaken if you think it'd have been a positive one.

would make us a laffing stock get a grip bob we are all feeling a bit manic at the moment but subbing a sub is a joke barring injury

chesney is very good at hide and seek as whenever the game needs a bit dig he can be found hiding as far away from the ball as possible. when things are going for us i like him but he is no use going to places like love street on a windy cold day

Archived