The Hibernian FC Appreciation thread

i8hibsh

Seriously I genuinely love this club.

They genuinely only exist for

a)our amusement

b)to make us feel better

Just when we have a bad night, they selflessly go out the next again night and get horsed.

The just NEVER stop making us feel good.

Yogi came along and started quite well, he and the entire club noticed that their bigger neighbours were unhappy with it all so he then goes 26 games being absolutely shite.

They had decent players, so they sell them and buy jokers like De Guff (who missed his 3rd sitter of the season tonight) just to make us feel better.

They go 109 years being the Scottish cup joke team.

They waste money on a stand and noone fills it.

Anything else that our highly generous neighbours do for us?

I just want to let it be bnown that I for one really appreciate their existence.

Sign this thread if you appreciate Hibernian FC.

signed

i8hibsh

WorldChampions1902

a)our amusement

b)to make us feel better

Just when we have a bad night, they selflessly go out the next again night and get horsed.

Yogi came along and started quite well, he and the entire club noticed that their bigger neighbours were unhappy with it all so he then goes 26 games being absolutely shite.

They had decent players, so they sell them and buy jokers like De Guff (who missed his 3rd sitter of the season tonight) just to make us feel better.

I just want to let it be bnown that I for one really appreciate their existence.

signed

i8hibsh

BBC Scotland reporting that "Punches are being thrown in the Hibs Dressing Room after the Killie debacle". What a really classy club they are.............NOT!!

RoussetsShorts

Just reported on radio scotland that several punches have been thrown near the hibs dressing room.

Now Tom English, not for the first time, we must ask just what is going on at Easter Road?

Their slide is picking up momentum at an alarming rate.

LONG MAY THAT CONTINUE.

I hope ratboy got sparkled during the fight.

:biglaugh:

It wasn't the players or management staff that were fighting.

The best way to describe it is this

Just picture sunday league football when you would play and their would be jakies, big hard feckers, pregnant woman smoking fags, and women with their 'bairns' in buggies at the side of the pitch. Well it was the players wags who were fighting in the dressing room, the bairns were in their buggies as fags were hanging out their mouths.

That is the sort of club thta those tramps are.

Just reported on radio scotland that several punches have been thrown near the hibs dressing room.

Now Tom English, not for the first time, we must ask just what is going on at Easter Road?

couldn`t they get the punches on target either? :arf:

yogi must stay :bravo:

:spongebob3:

am i here just to ****ing amuse you?

a2844468-36-Joe-Pesci-Goodfellas.jpg?d=1256793468

well yes. yes you are.

gimps. :lol:

funny as in clown funny or funnty as in hah ha funny

I love Hibs

I find it hilarious that 24 hours ago they were ###### into a sock about our result.

Surely, surley, surely they seen this coming tonight, no?

:lol:

Enjoy yourselves ya pricks.

WorldChampions1902

couldn`t they get the punches on target either? :arf:

yogi must stay :bravo:

:spongebob3:

BBC Scotland saying that an after-fight, sorry after-match interview is coming up from John Hughes and "it wasn't pretty". Tune in now!

funny as in clown funny or funnty as in hah ha funny

I love Hibs

oh it's both, and lots more. how many types of funny are there? it matters not as all will apply to them.

I'm listening to his interview

Genuine question - has he got downsyndrome?

gist of his interview

"we lost shree goals"

"we played some guid football(no shit he genuinely said this)"

"football laddies ken what it's aw aboot"

"we just need luck, we are gettin nae luck"

he seriously is a 'character'

Gregory House M.D.

Well what a night this has been :lol:

Has anyone else noticed the plummeting number of Hibs supporting Facebookers tonight?

When will these muppets ever learn that when Hearts get beat in the cup 9 times out of 10 they get shafted the next night.

Thank you Hibernian... We'd be lost without you :lol:

YOGI MUST STAY!

i8hibsh's ALL TIME GREATEST THREAD.

Well done, young man, there may be hope for you yet.

See that? ^^^^^^ That was my favourite bit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Victor Meldrew

I've been asked on numerous occasions whether I hate Hibs, and my response is that far from it - I love them!

They have given us SO many comedy moments that I wouldn't have had half the fun supporting Hearts if they weren't our rivals.

Yet again they've come up trumps. After our defeat they had a chance to get some bragging rights, but no - they p!$$ them away by losing to Killie.

Yogi has to stay.

:lol: Top thread to end the night with.

Any news on who's hit who in the battle of the Rugby Park tunnel?

a)our amusement

b)to make us feel better

signed

i8hibsh

:lol::lol::lol: Sensational analysis i8 :thumbsup:

a)our amusement

b)to make us feel better

I hate them with a passion, however a and b are certainly true.

FTH

a)our amusement

b)to make us feel better

signed

i8hibsh

:thumbs_up::woot:

Genuine point....there are two s' in Downs Syndrome.

Anyway, it's a stupid, ******* crass comment to make.

I'm listening to his interview

Genuine question - has he got downsyndrome?

gist of his interview

"we lost shree goals"

"we played some guid football(no shit he genuinely said this)"

"football laddies ken what it's aw aboot"

"we just need luck, we are gettin nae luck"

he seriously is a 'character'

Not many people signing the thread tho

On another note I was trying to think of their funniest moments, and I get this (in no particular order)

1. Their greatest achievement was a Dundee player scoring against us and costing us the league. (seriously I can only imagine the celebrations down Lochend that day)

2. They include the Dryborough cup and a final appearance in the coronation cup of 1952 on their 'major honours' list.

3. Livingston in the CIS cup final and watching 40,000 Hobos come back home.

4. Ross county

5. Maribor, Dnipro and so on

6. Their players are electronically tagged

7. We at one stage were effectively going to buy them

8. 109 years of being the Scottish cup wipping boys

9. 18 in a row, 22 in a row

10. Robbo 27 goals

11. I think Paul Hartley (a midfielder) has scored more against them than any player in their history has agianst us.

12.1998 relegation while we almost won the league and won the cup.

13. Being 6-2 up and not winning the game

Anymore?

Hibs fans must be concerned about their form. A good start to last season helped them over the line after a horrible collapse. They have not started that well this season, in fact they have started just like they ended the season and must be looking at Falkirk last year and worrying about relegation.

I hate Hibs. I hope they get relegated and go bust.:)

Celtic at Parkhead next for the plums.

Should be a LOLocoaster ride to say the least.

Here is the Yogi interview from 5.00pm Saturday

"It's no disasterous, we are still a few weeks in. Ma boayz ken whit it's aw aboot, fitba people ken whit it's aw aboot. We are going oot there and geein it a right guid go. We even had a square go in the dressing room afetr kilamrnock. We are getting nae luck, we are playing attractive guid football (aye John for the first 8 minutes of every game), i'm proud oh ma boays likes ken"

He is easily, and by an incredible distance the least articulate man on the planet.

I hear the first punch was thrown by one of the two heterosexual players at the club after having his tadger felt in the changing room. Apparently after the light switch had been flicked.

Hopefully not, but surely Big Yoga will get the bullet after Sellick pummel them on Sat?

He lost the plot weeks ago, and his interviews and press conferences reek of a man clutching at straws...

I hear the Hubs will have to pay ?400,000 to pay off his contract too.

Not many people signing the thread tho

On another note I was trying to think of their funniest moments, and I get this (in no particular order)

1. Their greatest achievement was a Dundee player scoring against us and costing us the league. (seriously I can only imagine the celebrations down Lochend that day)

2. They include the Dryborough cup and a final appearance in the coronation cup of 1952 on their 'major honours' list.

3. Livingston in the CIS cup final and watching 40,000 Hobos come back home.

4. Ross county

5. Maribor, Dnipro and so on

6. Their players are electronically tagged

7. We at one stage were effectively going to buy them

8. 109 years of being the Scottish cup wipping boys

9. 18 in a row, 22 in a row

10. Robbo 27 goals

11. I think Paul Hartley (a midfielder) has scored more against them than any player in their history has agianst us.

12.1998 relegation while we almost won the league and won the cup.

13. Being 6-2 up and not winning the game

Anymore?

14. Being 4-2 up against us in INJURY TIME and still not winning the game

15. Comedy excuses for general shiteyness, a la: "he couldn't judge distance" (Shiels vs. Gordon), "they are a pub team", (SpongeJohn Squareheid after yet another horsing)

16. A succession of clown-esque 'keepers, who - on occasion - merit their own Tynie sing-song i.e. "Zibi, Zibi, Gie's a wave"

17. We've won more derbies at the San Giro than they have

18: An entry into the CWC (IIRC) which came by invite only after no-one else could be arsed

19: 02/04/06

Guest vanbasten1874

Hopefully not, but surely Big Yoga will get the bullet after Sellick pummel them on Sat?

He lost the plot weeks ago, and his interviews and press conferences reek of a man clutching at straws...

I hear the Hubs will have to pay ?400,000 to pay off his contract too.

i seriously hope that is true i will laugh my ****** off if it is ..

Let's add in Bingo's motivational speeches too. On Saturday when Galbraith was about to come on as sub Yogi grabbed him by the arm and said "Dinny be the sub who got subbed...." :thumbsup:

After Yogi's slaverings at Rugby Park last night, the west of Scotland has become submerged in floods.

He must have slavered all the way home! In fact he must still be slavering :teehee:

Let's add in Bingo's motivational speeches too. On Saturday when Galbraith was about to come on as sub Yogi grabbed him by the arm and said "Dinny be the sub who got subbed...." :thumbsup:

hahahahaahha please tell me that is not true

hahahahah that is too funny

I think the hobos might beat ra sellick on sat :ermm:

tbh its the kind of thing they would do

I appreciate their existance but i still absolutely despise them!

As I said after Tuesday night, no matter how bad things sometimes get for we Jambos, we can always console ourselves with the fact that we'll never be the Hobos! And oh, how they've given us so, so many laughs over the years... :thumbsup:

I know delusion is very high down Easter Road way but they must be genuinely getting pissed off at that flump they have as a manager.

I'll be gutted when he gets punted...

Archived