Proud of that second half performance...

Gimme an H...

Say what you want about Zaliukas, everyone has their opinions on him BUT we absolutely have to reinstate him in the centre of defence if we are to have any chance of a decent season.

I realise that defence was patched together and hadnt much game time between them but the defending for the first two goals and indeed the first half and the end of the second half was up there with the worst ive ever seen with my own eyes.

Darren Barr - I dont know what he's good at, no pace and is very poor positionally and cant read the game.

Ruben - Please get Rudi in there whether he likes it or not because we cant have Ruben in there for as long as Lee is out.

Zal has his moments but, personally, im a big fan (think he can ram his wage demands right enough) but for as long as we have him under contract I'd play him whenever fit. He organises, hes strong, good pace, immense in the air and will generally improve us defensively.

As for tonight, woeful 1st half as I've said but that second half comeback made me proud to be a Jambo.

As for Pressley, you're a jumped up, arrogant piece of work and will never achieve anything as a manager you horrible c * nt.

Archived