Caption Contest

CostaJambo

_49178228_pressley_sns.jpg

5 years away and first thing Rudi does when he comes back is score a hat-trick against an old team-mates new team.

Steven, how many of you were there in the Riccarton three?

5 minutes of injury time. We can still do it lads, were only 4 nil down. :mellow:

What position did you finish in the Steptoe look-a-like competition Elvis?

post-13056-087771000 1285017665_thumb.jpg

5th? Another couple of years and you'll win it easy.

Malcolm Tucker

So Ehlvis, how many men have you had masquerading up yer chuffter today then, you snake ^^^^.

?

Not a caption but he genuinely resembles a snake in that picture. Quite incredible. :o

The resemblance is uncanny. Surely there's someone out there that can photoshop it rolleyes.gif

So Steven, how many people have you ****ed over to get your own way today?

:thumbsup:

Reporter: Steven, for how many years did you put your heart and soul into captaining Hearts.

BOKE.

"And Abracadabra, the knife has disappeared! ...hoi, you keep facing the audience Eddie, or you'll ****ing ruin this."

BOKE.

"And Abracadabra, the knife has disappeared! ...hoi, you keep facing the audience Eddie, or you'll ****ing ruin this."

Poor Eddie May. I hope his back is ok after all that stabbing he received.

I think McCann and Mcnamara should sort sssssteven out once and for all.

Poor Eddie May. I hope his back is ok after all that stabbing he received.

I think McCann and Mcnamara should sort sssssteven out once and for all.

Neil would rather be set on fire I reckon. Source? Cup final day for Falkirk. I dressed my son in his strip and Neil singled him out. Come sit on my knee. What do you know about the Hearts? Great fella. One brought shame on himself and the other will always respect our club and has great affection for us.

Neil would rather be set on fire I reckon. Source? Cup final day for Falkirk. I dressed my son in his strip and Neil singled him out. Come sit on my knee. What do you know about the Hearts? Great fella. One brought shame on himself and the other will always respect our club and has great affection for us.

Impressed you had Neil McCann sitting on your knee. :)

My personal favourite.

Quality!

Without a shadow of a doubt. The winner.

At last my comedic genius getting the plaudits it deserves biggrin.gif

Hi, my name's Stephen Pressley and I'm a prick!

Although this is my favourite laugh.gif

Steven, what's the average IQ of any Hearts fan who slags off an absolutely brilliant Captain who tried to turn around a club that was in absolute freefall?

Guest GhostHunter

Wax On....Wait, I am unable in my current position to Wax Off, as I find my situation unmanageable. The interference from my errr, lef, no, ah, right hand over the last few months has become unworkable, and now, just like my err, one, two, two foots, I must bring this to everyone's attention. I love my err, lef, no, ah, right hand from the top of my beating heart, but it cannot continue.

[quote name='Cade' date='21 September 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1285029872' post='18388

Tell us steven, in the hour leading up to the riccarton3 press conference, how many times did you call mr strachan to confirm a deal was still on the table?

Tell us steven, in the hour leading up to the riccarton3 press conference, how many times did you call mr strachan to confirm a deal was still on the table?

Yup

Archived