Calum Elliott is a f****** goal machine!

Groot

The guy's had chances and he's just not good enough,we should've binned him after that MOD EDIT dancing came out on you you.tube,what a roaster :rolleyes:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

:vrface:

watch he'll be on the now telling you that you don't have enough posts to have an opinion :rolleyes:

Guest Dr. Pepper
I worry about some folks complete lack of footballing nous sometimes and frankly any Hearts fan who has watched the team since 2005 who has never noticed how good a player Elliot is.... Well sorry but you really aint that good to be honest.

Sitting here with the JJ what face at some of the utter shite posted on this thread about Elliot. He is shite!! Said so for ages now. The above is cringeworthy.

Two things I like about kickback - One, when people feel so strongly about something they make bets. And two, when people feel so strongly about something they ask their adversary for a meet up on match day.

By the way, Elliot has 4 goals and Riordan has 10 goals.

And Elliot needs to make the squad for the Brazil match or Mothy wins the square route of **** all.

watch he'll be on the now telling you that you don't have enough posts to have an opinion :rolleyes:

Na,be on to tell you your anMOD EDIT,what you on about"watch he'll be on saying you've not got enough post's".Comments like that put you in a select group of bams i have encountered on this forum.

i go to watch brechin when i can their striker rory macallister is ten times better than elliot.we should try a swap but doubt brechin would even think about taking elliot not near good enough for them

Chris Benoit
Here you,what do you know anyway?...you've only got 40posts and you joined .k.b years ago!...will that do?

You said this on another thread so you gotta admit you've got previous for spouting pish like that.

Na,be on to tell you your an erse,what you on about"watch he'll be on saying you've not got enough post's".Comments like that put you in a select group of bams i have encountered on this forum.

anyway I'll take it as a compliment that you think I'm an 'erse' and a nerd because I certainly wouldn't want to be considered a good guy by a MOD EDIT

The Comedian

It's funny. I remember countless threads on here at the start of each of the last 4 season's full of posts from people proclaiming Elliot will come good this year. This was then followed by yet another atrocious season from the boy with 9 lives. It seems the penny has finally dropped for the 'there's a player in there somewhere' brigade.

Whoever gave him that ludicrous contract needs their arse booted. We've wasted so much time and money on this no-hoper trying to claw back that investment that a few younger players coming through have suffered. Eliot should have made it/been emptied years ago.

You said this on another thread so you gotta admit you've got previous for spouting pish like that...............................................................................................

Look at the post b4,it was a post made in jest as he was expecting that reply,and semi literate?Indeed not,your an ERSE!nothing wrong with the spelling,and you think i'm homophobic?Maybe i am,do you like the man touch?Does it bring the queen out in you?I guess your just a lonely nerd who's purpose in life is a semi in front of your computer and a argument b4 bed time.

anyway I'll take it as a compliment that you think I'm an 'erse' and a nerd because I certainly wouldn't want to be considered a good guy by a semi literate homophobic prick like you

Hearts of Vladland

i go to watch brechin when i can their striker rory macallister is ten times better than elliot.we should try a swap but doubt brechin would even think about taking elliot not near good enough for them

Calum scored 11 goals in 13 games for Livingston in the first divison, he might not make it at Hearts but he is certainly better than the second divison.

Calum scored 11 goals in 13 games for Livingston in the first divison, he might not make it at Hearts but he is certainly better than the second divison.

rory macallister is being watched by several spl clubs and will sign for one of them in the summer.having watched many second division games elliot is not any better than several players in that league.dont give me this stuff about it only being div 2. lots of games just as good as spl standard and some much better

Frankenstein Jambo.

Mothy? OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH mothy?

really want him to come on and make a comment or case for defence. I know he has been on.

Will we ever see mothy again?

Hearts of Vladland

rory macallister is being watched by several spl clubs and will sign for one of them in the summer.having watched many second division games elliot is not any better than several players in that league.dont give me this stuff about it only being div 2. lots of games just as good as spl standard and some much better

Calum Elliot scored 11 goals in 13 games in the first divsion, Rory Macallister has 39 in 64 in the second divsion. Giving these stats Calum is better scorer in the first divsion than Macallister in the second, look at Macallister at Inverness 4 goals in 50 games that makes Calums at Hearts look decent.

Calum Elliot scored 11 goals in 13 games in the first divsion, Rory Macallister has 39 in 64 in the second divsion. Giving these stats Calum is better scorer in the first divsion than Macallister in the second, look at Macallister at Inverness 4 goals in 50 games that makes Calums at Hearts look decent.

Aye, but he was pesh as Motherwell, and has been consistently gash at Hearts. The guy hasn't got the heart to play physical sports and should stick to dancing.

I don't buy all this "Motherwell broke poor callum" talk. Plenty of players getting paid next to dole money at Motherwell were scoring for fun before and after such as David Clarkson.

The only conclusion you can make is the guy hasn't got it.

Time will tell, but I expect that once he sees out his remaining year at Hearts (which he will do as no other club will want him), he will fall down the leagues and be out of the game within a few years.

Creepy Lurker

Whilst Mothy certainly made a rip-roaring ***** of himself in this thread, the gloating's a bit weird. Surely we'd all like Elliot to be good?

Snake Plissken

Whilst Mothy certainly made a rip-roaring ***** of himself in this thread, the gloating's a bit weird. Surely we'd all like Elliot to be good?

The rare salient point amidst the mutual masturbation.

I'd like him to be good. Sadly, despite countless chances to prove otherwise, its apparent that he's just really not.

Therefore, having given him countless chances to prove his worth, i'd now like him to be emptied and for the club to stop wasint money paying someone to be something they cannot be.

He's had chances - more chances than can really be justified.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not gloating, just seeing if Mothy is man enough to honour his bet.

It's going to Hearts after all.

He has been online though and has ignored this thread I see. :(

noseyneighbour415.jpg

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Is the bet due for payment now then ?

The bet came up in a thread so I thought I'd give this a bump and see if he wanted to make the payment now. Safe to say Clum won't be part of any international squad EVER. :rolleyes:

The bet came up in a thread so I thought I'd give this a bump and see if he wanted to make the payment now. Safe to say Clum won't be part of any international squad EVER. :rolleyes:

You never know.

He might get a crack at the homeless world cup once he gets released from Hearts and runs out of dosh.

russia-homeless-world-cup.jpg

Tiberius Stinkfinger

No you didn't.

You have attempted in your usual playground fashion to make Mothy seem like a wrong un who won't deliver on his bet. That's called bullying.

If you don't think he will cough up say so, leave the childish and snide remarks in the classroom.

No you didn't.

You have attempted in your usual playground fashion to make Mothy seem like a wrong un who won't deliver on his bet. That's called bullying.

If you don't think he will cough up say so, leave the childish and snide remarks in the classroom.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure your pal can speak for himself. As for playground fashion, have a wee read of the thread ... the whole thing was arranged in a playground fashion so there is no harm in keeping that up.

Good sport, no worries. If you are serious then that is decent enough for me. Youth development it is. I have bet way more on much longer odds in the past and as my money would be going to such a good cause?... Aye, why not? Can you be trusted to keep your end of it though? 'Iced gems" "Golden Wonder crisps" and "penguins" don't pay for themselves!

Go away please Lionheart.

No you didn't.

Bit if a clique type post there LH. B)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure your pal can speak for himself. As for playground fashion, have a wee read of the thread ... the whole thing was arranged in a playground fashion so there is no harm in keeping that up.

Good sport, no worries. If you are serious then that is decent enough for me. Youth development it is. I have bet way more on much longer odds in the past and as my money would be going to such a good cause?... Aye, why not? Can you be trusted to keep your end of it though? 'Iced gems" "Golden Wonder crisps" and "penguins" don't pay for themselves!

Go away please Lionheart.

ferraritoys.jpg

Lionheart is :seething: at his desk, as he righteously defends Mothy.

Did he text you to sort Partridge out? :lol:

Good pic buddy. It certainly ain't me who is annoyed though. :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Bit if a clique type post there LH. B)

Lionheart is :seething: at his desk, as he righteously defends Mothy.

Did he text you to sort Partridge out? :lol:

Did Partridge text you to come help him out LP.

Touche,

I don't have LP's number sadly. :(

Anyway, let's not get this thread closed with this PLAYGROUND FASHION. Mothy has a ton to pay up.

:yas:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I don't have LP's number sadly. :(

Anyway, let's not get this thread closed with this PLAYGROUND FASHION. Mothy has a ton to pay up.

:yas:

Only when you say sorry for telling me to go away :thumbsup:

Did Partridge text you to come help him out LP.

Touche,

Aye, we also arranged to go down the pub and sit there for hours talking about all the things we hate on kickback and planning up ways to get them back, crying in to our drinks. Then maybe we'll start some 'We don't like each other but we really do' schtick on a thread to get some attention.

But back to the real issue, I'm looking forward to seeing if this bet will come through. Would be good to see someone put up and actually give the money to the youth development programme. :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Aye, we also arranged to go down the pub and sit there for hours talking about all the things we hate on kickback and planning up ways to get them back, crying in to our drinks. Then maybe we'll start some 'We don't like each other but we really do' schtick on a thread to get some attention.

But back to the real issue, I'm looking forward to seeing if this bet will come through. Would be good to see someone put up and actually give the money to the youth development programme. :thumbsup:

LP and the gang on the prowl.

sitepresentationSMALL.jpg

Creepy Lurker

I'd like him to be good. Sadly, despite countless chances to prove otherwise, its apparent that he's just really not.

Therefore, having given him countless chances to prove his worth, i'd now like him to be emptied and for the club to stop wasint money paying someone to be something they cannot be.

He's had chances - more chances than can really be justified.

I think that you've missed my point.

I'd also like to see us shipping Elliot out; in fact, I'd have liked us to have done it long ago. What I meant was that some people seemed to be taking a pleasure in his being pish because they'd been proven right, which seems a bit self defeating to me. AP has responded, which is fair enough, but one or two others do seem a tad guilty of it.

Mothy should really just be taking this one on the chin. He's had a shocker here.

scott_jambo

MOTHY.

LF still loves you. He has taken on the clique on your behalf.

where are you?

I think that you've missed my point.

I'd also like to see us shipping Elliot out; in fact, I'd have liked us to have done it long ago. What I meant was that some people seemed to be taking a pleasure in his being pish because they'd been proven right, which seems a bit self defeating to me. AP has responded, which is fair enough, but one or two others do seem a tad guilty of it.

Mothy should really just be taking this one on the chin. He's had a shocker here.

I think some are mainly taking pleasure in Mothy looking like a complete mup for suggesting those who didn't see that Calum Elliot was a great player knew nothing about football.

Fairly sure everyone would have been delighted to be proved wrong.

jambosean75

i thought calum was one of our better players on saturday and we looked worse once he was taken off.

Name Start Sub Mins Goals

David Templeton 19 4 1661 7

Rudi Sk?cel 19 1 1657 9

Kevin Kyle 16 3 1558 6

Stephen Elliott 12 7 1339 6

Calum Elliot 10 8 867 5

Best goals to game time ratio at the club at the moment.

Edit: should have said amongst the strikers. I think best starts to goals ratio.

Drylaw Hearts

i thought calum was one of our better players on saturday and we looked worse once he was taken off.

laugh_ha_ha.jpg

Ryan Gosling

Name Start Sub Mins Goals

David Templeton 19 4 1661 7

Rudi Sk?cel 19 1 1657 9

Kevin Kyle 16 3 1558 6

Stephen Elliott 12 7 1339 6

Calum Elliot 10 8 867 5

Best goals to game time ratio at the club at the moment.

Edit: should have said amongst the strikers. I think best starts to goals ratio.

Except he only has 4 goals.

:clumshot:

Except he only has 4 goals.

And he's barely registered a shot on target since September let alone a goal!

Archived