Calum Elliott is a f****** goal machine!

Groot

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to bet 1000 pounds that Calumn Elliot won't fly to mars in a chocolate powered speedboat within the next 8 months. Any takers?

I'm considering that bet.

Eck's chat is simple but reasonably enjoyable on the odd occasion that he thinks for herself.

;)

That would almost have been funny, if you hadn't made a complete arse of it.

Nah Ecky, it was part of the pun! Never mind though, you've got better in you!

Let's be honest here, there was no pun.

You tried to be clever, but it didn't come off.

I'd like to bet 1000 pounds that Calumn Elliot won't fly to mars in a chocolate powered speedboat within the next 8 months. Any takers?

Confident that Hearts are going to appear in the Scottish cup final making Calum too busy to go exploring space in confectionary driven craft until after May post IMO

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ecky-thump,

Perhaps Chandler ffrom Friends and his overly explained-bad puns are more your level dude.

Chad,

Actually quite chuffed to have a reasonably sharp and entertaining poster turn up here and have a dig. I stand by my predictions and I am well prepared to lose on such long odds. However I think the lad Billy might really surprise us all this year. He is a VERY good striker who has been held back by a combination of injury and a the turmoil that has dogged our club.

Chad Sexington

Chad,

Actually quite chuffed to have a reasonably sharp and entertaining poster turn up here and have a dig.

I take it all back.

You're playing a blinder. :thumbsup:

Ecky-thump,

Perhaps Chandler ffrom Friends and his overly explained-bad puns are more your level dude.

Chad,

Actually quite chuffed to have a reasonably sharp and entertaining poster turn up here and have a dig. I stand by my predictions and I am well prepared to lose on such long odds. However I think the lad Billy might really surprise us all this year. He is a VERY good striker who has been held back by a combination of injury and a the turmoil that has dogged our club.

I don't watch Friends, I prefer proper sitcoms.

I'm not surprised that you do, though.

Mon the Mothy!

For what its worth I think Elliot is a very good player that lost his way, understandable really. He seems to be enjoying it and his confidence is up.

Hope he keeps it up and I think he will.

And Im not sure Velicka is a better player than Elliot, in fact I really dont think he is.

Hats off to Calum Elliot, I hope his goalscoring run takes him past 15 goals this season.

However, the following forwards are better footballers than CE;

Stokes

Riordan

Goodwillie

Miller

Kyle

Velicka

Beattie

Naismith.

I would add Murphy and Sutton from Motherwell, and Forbes from Motherwell if you can class him as a forward.

I'm glad Callum is scoring and I hope he continues. However, until he's scored 15 goals in the league you can't say he's up there with the best strikers in the SPL.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Alexander,

I think it is down to having a girlfriend in my life... E4... It comes with the package! ;)

More of a Bill Hicks man myself but there you go, just came across that you were more of a 'needing puns explained' sort of guy... Like an American sit-com type modern guy.

Alexander,

I think it is down to having a girlfriend in my life... E4... It comes with the package! ;)

More of a Bill Hicks man myself but there you go, just came across that you were more of a 'needing puns explained' sort of guy... Like an American sit-com type modern guy.

Seems like you're quite whipped.

Thankfully I don't have to watch what she watches.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Eck!

Honestly?

The good half watches loads of my pesh and I do the same... Is that not the way to go nah? Peronaly I would be gutted to have to either tell her what she is going to watch or to never get to see the footy or my second love... Nature docus.

Still, I can understand why someone would want to ne 'THE MAIN MAN' I suppose

... :(

Cripes what an education this place is, I have just realised that after all this time, I should be ruling my home with an iron fist when it comes to spending goggle-box time together!

One wee question dude... Is your other half happy or satisfied with life?

Hats off to Calum Elliot, I hope his goalscoring run takes him past 15 goals this season.

However, the following forwards are better footballers than CE;

Stokes

Riordan

Goodwillie

Miller

Kyle

Velicka

Beattie

Naismith.

if CE stays fit he will out score at least 4 of these this season

Eck!

Honestly?

The good half watches loads of my pesh and I do the same... Is that not the way to go nah? Peronaly I would be gutted to have to either tell her what she is going to watch or to never get to see the footy or my second love... Nature docus.

Still, I can understand why someone would want to ne 'THE MAIN MAN' I suppose

... :(

Cripes what an education this place is, I have just realised that after all this time, I should be ruling my home with an iron fist when it comes to spending goggle-box time together!

One wee question dude... Is your other half happy or satisfied with life?

Mrs Eckauskas has a fantastic life, thanks for asking :thumbsup:

However, we're comfortable enough that I don't have to watch programmes with her that I don't enjoy, whilst she finds something else to do during MOTD ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Eck,

Fair dos stud-muffin!

Mrs Eck,

Leona or Alexandra?.. You know, if you "had to"?

;).

Personaly, I'd go for Leona.

My favourite part of this thread was the bit where Mothy talked about people being 'holier than thou' within a few days of his mumblings along the lines of: 'if you really thought that, you aint that good to be honest'.

(...and cue:

'Creepy Lurker

You take it up the bum lol...

;) ' )

Guest Bilel Mohsni

My favourite part of this thread was the bit where Mothy talked about people being 'holier than thou' within a few days of his mumblings along the lines of: 'if you really thought that, you aint that good to be honest'.

(...and cue:

'Creepy Lurker

You take it up the bum lol...

;) ' )

:D

It was a highlight, I'll agree with that, my personal favourite however was where Eck told us all that he tells the woman what to do and if she don't like it she'll have to just suffer the consequences... Closely followed by the part where you said that you 'take it up the bum.

:ninja:

Guest C00l K1d

:D

It was a highlight, I'll agree with that, my personal favourite however was where Eck told us all that he tells the woman what to do and if she don't like it she'll have to just suffer the consequences... Closely followed by the part where you said that you 'take it up the bum.

:ninja:

:thumbsup::lol: :lol:

• 5 months later...
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So ?100 on Clum to make the Scotland squad.

Do you want to pay up now or ....

:verysmug:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I worry about some folks complete lack of footballing nous sometimes and frankly any Hearts fan who has watched the team since 2005 who has never noticed how good a player Elliot is.

... Well sorry but you really aint that good to be honest.

In a thread that just doesn't stop delivering, this has to be my favourite part. :)

As good as anyone in the SPL... Not the BEST but certainly as good as anyone... All IMO of course, but then how do you for example compare Elliot with Bougherra or Wallace with stokes.

That I suppose comes down to opinions and what you want from a player in relation to his positiona nd age.

I stand by my position on this.

:thumbsup:

Jam Tarts 1874

I still can't believe that such a poor player has had so many chances with Scotland's 3rd biggest club!

Glad i pretty much ignored this thread :)

Name better then

*Implying that Clum was the best* post, imo. :D

Chris Benoit

*Implying that Clum was the best* post, imo. :D

nah, just trying to see who he'd mention, kinda had fingers crossed he'd mention Nish :lol:

Elliott and Kyle at Hearts are better than him let alone anyone from other clubs

nah, just trying to see who he'd mention, kinda had fingers crossed he'd mention Nish :lol:

Elliott and Kyle at Hearts are better than him let alone anyone from other clubs

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Thought I'd got you there. :lol:

Chris Benoit

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Thought I'd got you there. :lol:

Don't get me wrong always had high hopes for Elliot but if he wants a career as a footballer needs to get out of here.

Saying that think when Kyle comes back we need to go back to 2 up front and he might still prove us wrong if he gets another chance beside Kyle

60vq9ivrz4.jpg

Don't get me wrong always had high hopes for Elliot but if he wants a career as a footballer needs to get out of here.

Saying that think when Kyle comes back we need to go back to 2 up front and he might still prove us wrong if he gets another chance beside Kyle

Elliot has had enough chances, and the verdict is damning.

He is a proven slacker and is more interested in keeping himself fit for his Saturday night on George Street than risking a minor knock in a 50-50 challenge. We need players who will put themselves about and get in there where it hurts to nab a goal or make an assist. He falls down and moans like a girl when an opponent goes near him.

If he has another year on his contract, make it a loan to Cowdenbeath or offer him a free transfer to find another club.

Elliot has had a few games with Kyle and never reads the flick ons or the way the play is developing.

In short he is too thick to be a successful footballer.

Gigolo-Aunt

Eliot bot has sailed. He has not helped himself for large parts and as mentioned previously in the thread, he never recovered from being sent out on loan at Motherwell.

He will score goals in the division below though.

Elliot has had a few games with Kyle and never reads the flick ons or the way the play is developing.

In short he is too thick to be a successful footballer.

Agreed, the guy is far too slow to read a game.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I have tried to give the guy a chance but GET RID OF HIM!

Can I have your username mate?

Archived