What have we learned this week?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That some folk are just about ready to turn on JJ judging by the comments on here. Ridiculous.

That some folk don't actually believe a word they write on here and have no principles at all. Go on forever about how a manager has to sign the players and manage the team but when push comes to shove, they are all gushing over Mr Romanov signing Rudi. Pathetic.

That some people on KB are actually 'in the know'. :o

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with what I say. Jefferies can't do anything wrong because of what he brought us before. He IS a legend for what he done in the past but no question. but is he the man to take us forward? No.

That Kickback is better when shite-stirrers are absent.

Here is one of the biggest hypocrites on the board people.

Stick to following Charlie Brown about because your opinion means nothing now. :)

I agree with what I say. Jefferies can't do anything wrong because of what he brought us before. He IS a legend for what he done in the past but no question. but is he the man to take us forward? No.

:lol:

How have you come to the conclusion that JJ is not the man to take us forward?

Do you want him sacked?

Do you want him sacked?

He didn't want him in the first place so at least he is consistent on that front.

That some folk are just about ready to turn on JJ judging by the comments on here. Ridiculous.

That some folk don't actually believe a word they write on here and have no principles at all. Go on forever about how a manager has to sign the players and manage the team but when push comes to shove, they are all gushing over Mr Romanov signing Rudi. Pathetic.

Your first point I absolutely agree with.

I would also say that interview was always gonna be awkward for jj which would explain his soor puss.

The fact that some posters are ready to turn on jj at this stage of the season is appalling although one of the guys slating him was apparently quoted as saying " he hoped jj would fail" at the time of jefferies appointment

That's the kind of dafties your up against. JJ is was by far the best candidate for the hearts job and anybody with eyes can see he is moving the team in the right direction. Sure he has made mistakes and will again but what his detractors conveniently forget is he has had more injuries to contend with than any other hearts manager I can remember in the last 25 years.

Do you want him sacked?

I would like another Manager in charge while we still have the talent we do in the team to actually make a decent go at the leauge or a cup (more of a chance.) so, yes.

This is what I said on the other thread.

I'm happy to lose JJ on his managerial qualities, not only because of the Rudi situation.

Single handedly turned the Dundee UTD game in their favour. We consistently get hammered from poor OF sides because of his tactics (4-1 3-0 ring any bells?) I mean playing against Celtic away the same way we play against St Johnstone at home. Csaba got blasted about this just the opposite of scenarios (and quite rightly so,) Is he tactically naive(Where have I heard that before) :rolleyes:

JJ getting in a hump about Rudi signing, playing Eggart in defence, making young C Thompson into a right mid when we should give him time to develop into an attacking full back.(Example of this is Lee Wallace.) Do we need another midfielder anyway? (His form under Csaba was consistently great at right back), A pairing of black and Ruben in central midfield.

(Breath)

Like Jim Jefferies said, everyone regardless of their past time at Hearts or what they acheived MUST only be judged by their current performances. IF they can recapture their previous form that's great. (so think about that before replying to my post.)

He has failed so far and before someone says we're only 4 games into the season he's been here since January.

Oh and why did only 300 people attend Celtic Park? If the fans know what to expect then I'm sure any manager does too. Walter Smith will prove this against us.

I would also say that interview was always gonna be awkward for jj which would explain his soor puss.

The fact that some posters are ready to turn on jj at this stage of the season is appalling although one of the guys slating him was apparently quoted as saying " he hoped jj would fail" at the time of jefferies appointment

That's the kind of dafties your up against. JJ is was by far the best candidate for the hearts job and anybody with eyes can see he is moving the team in the right direction. Sure he has made mistakes and will again but what his detractors conveniently forget is he has had more injuries to contend with than any other hearts manager I can remember in the last 25 years.

Exactly mate.

JJ has done a steady job so far. Nothing more, nothing less. One thing he has done is make us infintely more exciting than the past few seasons. I really can see no reason for wanting JJ to go or for believing he can't take us forward.

TO be fair JJ was the best available candidate that was interested. Probably the only one really. :)

Some people have got so used to moaning it's now integrated into their personality and will find the smallest thing to dispute or moan about no matter what it is.

Its why internet personalities can be mirrored with real life, as much of the moaning, while may be justified in some cases, lead from problems in other parts of life and vented here.

I understand that, but as Jambo's for once we could all get behind the team, manager and EACH OTHER...unity off the pitch could lead to it on, and maybe time for the fans to start it.

Some people have got so used to moaning it's now integrated into their personality and will find the smallest thing to dispute or moan about no matter what it is.

Its why internet personalities can be mirrored with real life, as much of the moaning, while may be justified in some cases, lead from problems in other parts of life and vented here.

I understand that, but as Jambo's for once we could all get behind the team, manager and EACH OTHER...unity off the pitch could lead to it on, and maybe time for the fans to start it.

I'm a positive person with a great life thanks. :thumbsup:

I would like another Manager in charge while we still have the talent we do in the team to actually make a decent go at the leauge or a cup (more of a chance.) so, yes.

I'm happy to lose JJ on his managerial qualities, not only because of the Rudi situation.

Single handedly turned the Dundee UTD game in their favour. We consistently get hammered from poor OF sides because of his tactics (4-1 3-0 ring any bells?) I mean playing against Celtic away the same way we play against St Johnstone at home. Csaba got blasted about this just the opposite of scenarios (and quite rightly so,) Is he tactically naive(Where have I heard that before) :rolleyes:

JJ getting in a hump about Rudi signing, playing Eggart in defence, making young C Thompson into a right mid when we should give him time to develop into an attacking full back.(Example of this is Lee Wallace.) Do we need another midfielder anyway? (His form under Csaba was consistently great at right back), A pairing of black and Ruben in central midfield.

(Breath)

Like Jim Jefferies said, everyone regardless of their past time at Hearts or what they acheived MUST only be judged by their current performances. IF they can recapture their previous form that's great. (so think about that before replying to my post.)

He has failed so far and before someone says we're only 4 games into the season he's been here since January.

Oh and why did only 300 people attend Celtic Park? If the fans know what to expect then I'm sure any manager does too. Walter Smith will prove this against us.

:laugh:

How has he failed so far please? Finished in the top 6 last season, doing OK so far this season and we've strengthened our squad despite cutting the budget. Did you actually watch us last season? Do you understand what state the squad was in? It was a team that was used to losing and had absolutely no motivation or desire. A blind man could see that is not the case now.

As for the Dundee Utd game ... yes, on the face of it the subs were bad. However, we conceded a once in a lifetime goal. How can you blame JJ for that? Temps came off because some pleb had just went right through the back of him and he was drifting out of the game, Suso was on a booking and it was getting a bit heated.

Hate to tell you mate, we can't compete with the OF. Accept they games are bonus games.

You need a sense of perspective.

Here is one of the biggest hypocrites on the board people.

Stick to following Charlie Brown about because your opinion means nothing now. :)

I'll give you time to back up that assertion.

Given that you're one of the biggest Vlad-hate to Vlad-love turncoats in the history of Kickback, I'm not confident you'll manage.

TO be fair JJ was the best available candidate that was interested. Probably the only one really. :)

Which is what I meant as candidates that weren't interested weren't relevant (and still aren't)

Just picking at this paragraph but what else are you expecting?

Eggy's playing in defence because of injuries.

The "Craig Thomson was consistently great at right back under Csaba" is a complete myth. He was good in some games and poor in others.

As for centre midfield, who else do you suggest we play there? So far, they are the only options available at this time due to injuries forcing Stevenson up front and Eggert into defence.

(Breath)

Is thinking you come across as looking important(In your world) more important than Hearts? It seems that way to me.

I have learnt that those with a high post count need to get a life, that they believe Kickback to be some sort of voice. It is a fans forum and only a small amount of fans use it. To try and honestly use it as some sort of bar as to the feelings of the fans says more about the poster questioning it. I dont take this site seriously as i know far more Jambos who hate it and i have yet to hear the commonly held view on here as gospel when i speak to Jambos in boozers etc.

Opinion's will differ and i accept that but, to ask what we have learnt??? Get over yourself, its a daft fans forum. Some will be happy and some wont, thats life as frank would say.

Agree AP

I recently started a Shabba v JJ thread and basically I wasn't in the Shabba bashing camp but I was bombarded with JJ was the Dugs Baws!

I suspect a few in the JJ is the Dugs Baws camp are the ones you refer to in your opening line :whistling:

Make yir feckin minds up

How has he failed so far please? Finished in the top 6 last season, doing OK so far this season and we've strengthened our squad despite cutting the budget. Did you actually watch us last season? Do you understand what state the squad was in? It was a team that was used to losing and had absolutely no motivation or desire. A blind man could see that is not the case now.

As for the Dundee Utd game ... yes, on the face of it the subs were bad. However, we conceded a once in a lifetime goal. How can you blame JJ for that? Temps came off because some pleb had just went right through the back of him and he was drifting out of the game, Suso was on a booking and it was getting a bit heated.

Hate to tell you mate, we can't compete with the OF. Accept they games are bonus games.

You need a sense of perspective.

1-1 St Johnstne HOME. 1-1 Dundee UTD Home Celtic 3-0 away, should have been about six.

NO tactical sense. Why not have a disciplined defensive formation against Celtic and him the on the break instead of playing like we do against St Johnstone?

About the UTD game. Why not bring on McGowan for temps in the 82nd minute and protect our lead?

There's a difference from getting beat and getting embarrassed. That Celtic game was NOT pretty. Did Csaba not get results there?

A good manager would have us playing different formation and disciplined when facing the OF.

1-1 St Johnstne HOME. 1-1 Dundee UTD Home Celtic 3-0 away, should have been about six.

NO tactical sense. Why not have a disciplined defensive formation against Celtic and him the on the break instead of playing like we do against St Johnstone?

About the UTD game. Why not bring on McGowan for temps in the 82nd minute and protect our lead?

There's a difference from getting beat and getting embarrassed. That Celtic game was NOT pretty. Did Csaba not get results there?

A good manager would have us playing different formation and disciplined when facing the OF.

Don't forget 4-0 Hamilton. :thumbsup:

You act as if the OF have never beaten us before?! Levein was well known for his disciplined teams and was on the wrong end of 4/5/6 goals plenty times in both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Csaba's disciplined team got absolutely slaughtered off Rangers at home. It happens.

We should have won the St Johnstone game. No doubt about it. Lots of reasons why we never though. New signings, injuries, Saints being a decent outfit etc.

As I said, JJ is doing a steady job. Here's a way to look at it - if, for example, Motherwell had had the set of results we have had so far this season ... would you not think it would be ridiculous if Craig Brown got the chop? You'd think he was doing a steady job.

csaba laszlo was a nut case and a terrible sulk, although it would be unfair to deny his good record vs the OF.

JJ should be a more realistic man than the nut case. his style of football is better on the eye and he will give youth it's chance.

i reiterate that JJ should be more realistic about his circumstances. he will always have my support.

Is JJ an improvement on our previous coach? Yes! :thumbsup:

He's the exact same apart from the exact fecking opposite! :teehee:

But yes, attacking football is better to watch! :thumbsup:

The OF are an exeption I don't care if we have to have Jim running up and down the touchline to stay behind the ball as well as all our players!

The thing that baffles me is he knows it doesn't work. Change? Oh no! Not oor Jim. Don't let common sense **** it up for ye pal!

He's the exact same apart from the exact fecking opposite! :teehee:

But yes, attacking football is better to watch! :thumbsup:

The OF are an exeption I don't care if we have to have Jim running up and down the touchline to stay behind the ball as well as all our players!

The thing that baffles me is he knows it doesn't work. Change? Oh no! Not oor Jim. Don't let common sense **** it up for ye pal!

Rubbish, anyone who has watched Celtic this season know that they are there for the taking. We lost because our players heads went done after the first goal. If we had scored when suso hit the woodwork it would have been a different story but that's football. Is it jims fault the players heads went down? Who knows

I'm a positive person with a great life thanks. :thumbsup:

Then bring some of it here m8 :D

Things can look quite good in a certain point of view :thumbsup:

I have learnt that those with a high post count need to get a life, that they believe Kickback to be some sort of voice. It is a fans forum and only a small amount of fans use it. To try and honestly use it as some sort of bar as to the feelings of the fans says more about the poster questioning it. I dont take this site seriously as i know far more Jambos who hate it and i have yet to hear the commonly held view on here as gospel when i speak to Jambos in boozers etc.

Opinion's will differ and i accept that but, to ask what we have learnt??? Get over yourself, its a daft fans forum. Some will be happy and some wont, thats life as frank would say.

What are you slavering about?

Im well aware Kickback isn't a 'voice'. It's just a thread title.

Rubbish, anyone who has watched Celtic this season know that they are there for the taking. We lost because our players heads went done after the first goal. If we had scored when suso hit the woodwork it would have been a different story but that's football. Is it jims fault the players heads went down? Who knows

:P

It's my opinion and it's not rubbish. Clearly not your opinion, but not rubbish.

I think we lost because they were the better side. We had half our defence missing. We might have got a draw if Csaba was in charge but I doubt it.

If celtic are there for the taking where in the league will they finish?

Problem with facing the OF is that they have more resources and really are expected to win at home. Teams can do well the longer it stays 0-0 - but you are right - soon as the first goal goes in then teams heads generally go down and their supporters shout them on. That's what happened to us.

So the others have to basically prove they have the bottle to take them because i agree, they are both the weakest I've seen them and they can be there for the taking.

Could depend on the ref tho too :whistling:

Problem with facing the OF is that they have more resources and really are expected to win at home. Teams can do well the longer it stays 0-0 - but you are right - soon as the first goal goes in then teams heads generally go down and their supporters shout them on. That's what happened to us.

So the others have to basically prove they have the bottle to take them because i agree, they are both the weakest I've seen them and they can be there for the taking.

We let them in and continued to do so for the remainder of the game. Kevin Kyle should not be on the team sheet for a game like Celtic away IMO.

But that would **** up JJ's TACTIC.

What are you slavering about?

Im well aware Kickback isn't a 'voice'. It's just a thread title.

What am i slavering about?? Christ, if you get any further up your own erse you wont know daylight. What do you mean what have we learnt?? Listen to yourself, its a daft forum in which people give an opinion, if you knew it wasnt a voice (the general concesus of fans feeling) then what is the whole point of the thread? Why would we need to have learnt something from the various opinions?

I think we lost because they were the better side. We had half our defence missing. We might have got a draw if Csaba was in charge but I doubt it.

If celtic are there for the taking where in the league will they finish?

They have good players but completely lack confidence until they score and when they lose a goal they are likely to crumble. Could apply to hearts but mean Celtic.

The fact you mention our defence raises the point again that those coming to a negative assessment of jj completely ignore the fact that he has had to deal with the worst injury crisis in living memory since his return.

I don't know where they will finish but I am talking about how fragile they are now.

If we will beat the Old Firm away from home by having a go then we should beat every other team in the SPL by having the bottle to take them on.

What am i slavering about?? Christ, if you get any further up your own erse you wont know daylight. What do you mean what have we learnt?? Listen to yourself, its a daft forum in which people give an opinion, if you knew it wasnt a voice (the general concesus of fans feeling) then what is the whole point of the thread? Why would we need to have learnt something from the various opinions?

Jesus.

Stop talking to me.

Thank you. :)

Jesus.

Stop talking to me.

Thank you. :)

Answer the question. What is the point of your drama queen thread? If this is just a collection of fans opinions and doesnt reflect the support as a whole then why would we need to have learnt something? Now try and avoid simpleton replys and just answer the question.

People who are turning on JJ seriously need to get there head checked!

I think you are right in this , it is ridiculous to turn on JJ, he's done pretty well so far, BUT its the same old story with Vlad, signing players without the managers knowledge and JJ doesnt do himself any favours by staying quiet, thats what leads to the fans turning on him.

Did he not say that he had discussed and agreed with Vlad that he would be choosiung the players as one of the conditions of him joining?

Archived