St Mirren v Hearts ratings

Devries4

Just watched Setanta Highlights. Banks had no chance.

Should he not have come for the cross?

He looked close enough to get it from where I was.

Zali Cinnamon
did we have a good support?

Somewhere between 1,000 and 1,500 there, not bad numbers wise. Quite quiet though, except for a few young lads down the front.

Somewhere between 1,000 and 1,500 there, not bad numbers wise. Quite quiet though, except for a few young lads down the front.

Did you hear their "SMITH....SMITH...SMITH" attempts at putting of their goalie?

What was that about?

jambos are go!
Should he not have come for the cross?

He looked close enough to get it from where I was.

No

portobellojambo1

Was presently, EDIT - try again, Was pleasantly surprised by the size of support we had there, because Hearts had indicated they had only shifted around 600 tickets (can only assume quite a few people decided to go on the day and picked up tickets from that wee portacabin thingy behind the away end).

I was encouraged by Elliot and Mole up front, I think something could be there

*hides*

They did ok.

Chesney did nothing and Wallace is never a defender as he can't tackle, he is a big feerdy (sp). Wallace should now play left midfield as it looks like Driver will be out for a while.

Good to see Stewart back hopefully he stays fit and in the team so we will not have to play Jonnson again this season as he needs time off, he does everything wrong and he needs a break.

Nelly Terraces

Most of the players mentioned on this thread are either totally gash or mediocre. End Of.

Just swap them around as much as you like, the results will be the same.

1-1 wi St Mingin. Embarrassing.

peebles jambo
Did you hear their "SMITH....SMITH...SMITH" attempts at putting of their goalie?

What was that about?

those guys that were shouting that, were sat right in front of me, they were very funny

Archived