Palazuelos - 7 - always looks the part - wish he was a bit more direct

Jonsson - 6 - starting to look like he is using time a bit better

Driver - 6 - unlucky with his chance - injured though

Elliot - 5 - If he went for the lost causes a bit more would be better

Mole - 6 - looked interested

Cesnauskis - 4 - nothing startling

Stewart - 5 - worked hard

Beniusis - 5 - bounded about

Ref - didn't bother me till late on, another one who has decided he won't be fooled by Miko.

gowestjambo
Banks - 6 - little to do but nice stop near the end

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Berra - 6 - comfortable enough

Karapidis - 6 - comfortable enough

Neilson - 6 - did ok couple of good stops

Mikoliunas - 7 - well taken goal - tried that bit harder I thought

Karapidis 6 are you joking? he was badly at fault for the goal and we were lucky they didnt score when he presented them with another 3 gilt edged chances! Real Rating 1 This guy will never make a Centre Half!"

Hearts Heritage

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Ref - didn't bother me till late on, another one who has decided he won't be fooled by Miko.

The HW commentary was saying a lot was coming down the left i.e. Robbie and Berra and Karapidis had a 'mare' for their goal. Is that how you saw it?

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Karapidis 6 are you joking? he was badly at fault for the goal and we were lucky they didnt score when he presented them with another 3 gilt edged chances! Real Rating 1 This guy will never make a Centre Half!"

I take it the rest of the ratings are ok?:o

You're probably being a bit generous to some of them.

I'd expect 6's and 7's if we had a routine win over the second worst team in the SPL, not scraping a draw from the jaws of defeat.

But hey, I wasn't even at the game :confused:

ToadKiller Dog

Why do i have the theme tune to rhubarb and custrard in my head?

gowestjambo

Nope Sorry, they are not! I thought we were woeful all over the park, but Karapidis was the worst though!

Pass marks only to Stewart when he came on, no one else in my opinion would get above a 4!

There is not ONE player on the field for us today apart from Stewart that I would keep for next season if the choice was mine!

Loving your work mate!!! ;)

gowestjambo
The HW commentary was saying a lot was coming down the left i.e. Robbie and Berra and Karapidis had a 'mare' for their goal. Is that how you saw it?

Our back 4 were no better than Junior football level today!! We were extremely lucky to get a point, they missed 3 sitters!

Seems the much maligned Miko was our best player today according to the above, he has been consistently good recently. I wonder if he will finally be cut some slack?

Banks was at fault for the first goal i thought. Failed to command his area throughout the game. His kicking was also poor but as usual, he made a couple of decent saves.

Berra, Wallace, Eggert, Chesney, Robbie, Elliott and Mole all had poor games today.

We were lucky to get a point.

The chances St Mirren missed at the end were gilt edged.

gowestjambo
Banks was at fault for the first goal i thought. Failed to command his area throughout the game. His kicking was also poor but as usual, he made a couple of decent saves.

Berra, Wallace, Eggert, Chesney, Robbie, Elliott and Mole all had poor games today. You missed the worst offender of all Karapidis was woeful!

Extremely lucky, could have, and probably should have got beat!!

Extremely lucky, could have, and probably should have got beat!!

Without a doubt.

When they scored, the players, did their usual when we lose a goal and gave up for a while. St Mirren hit the post and Banks made a decent save.

Miko's goal was quite good and then that's where we really started to ride our luck. The back 4 just stopped defending and let St Mirren in a couple of times. Banks save and them missing sitters gave us a very dubious point.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Can't argue with most of the ratings so far....karapidis' worst game for a long long time, started ok but just lost the plot in the second. think he was too conscious of the swirling wind and hamiltons height/elbows and seemed scared to actually go and win the ball.

very few pass marks today if any...maybe palazeulos, banks and miko...but only maybe

moment that summed it all up was neilsons control of a high ball in the first half- sclaffing it off his right boot and letting jim hamilton use his blistering pace to beat him to the second ball from 5 yards behind him.

wasnt fun...

i have had enough and having been to most away games this season apart from OF i will now not spend anymore money watching that pile of shecht. they are terrible, cannot pass a ball 10 yards, do not talk to each other, do everything at a snails pace.

i counted four or five instances today when we challenged each other for a ball when a simple shout was all that was required.

robbie neilson's passing is getting even worse

lee wallace continuing to allow the ball out of play when he had thirty yards all around him to keep play going.

beni should have walked 20 seconds after he came on for an outrageous elbow on millen right in front of ref i cannot believe he did not see it.

they are clueless, leaderless, effortless and crap, i cannot wait to get this season out the way it has been awful.

one plus i thought mole looked bright at times and would play him before clum. i do not want to hear anyone saying he was unlucky not to score today. he did'nt and a good striker would have, they are woeful at the back with a OAP playing most of the game.

rant over, see you at tynie next week

Steve Banks 7 - A couple of saves to keep us in the game.

Robbie Neilson 4 - Awful. All attacks including the goal seemed to come from the right. Pass to no one in the first half summed him up.

Christos Karipidis 5 - Defence seemed to be all over the place at times.

Christophe Berra 5 - As above.

Lee Wallace 5.5 - Got forward well. ie the extra 0.5.

Saulius Mikoliunas 7 - Worked hard and got the goal.

Eggert Jonsson 5.5 - Can't really remember him. Had a few good tackles breaking up play.

Ruben Palazeulos 6 - Neat and tidy. But didn't do too much else.

Andrew Driver 5 - Only time he was in the game was the shot he had which ended up injurying him.

Calum Elliot 4.5 - Missed 3/4 chances. Rubbish.

Jamie Mole 6 - Won a few headers and defenders didn't like his pace and strengh.

Deividas Cesnauskis 5 - Anonymous.

Micahel Stewart 6.5 - Played well when he came on. Got us moving forward suprisingly.

Ricardas Beniusis 4.5 - Little impact.

hearts_crazy
Some Highlights from bennys performance today.

watch?v=L52idWDN9Nw

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad (actually it is quite amusing). I am just waiting to see if once, just ONCE this season we can actually field our strongest team (whatever that is).

I suppose given our up and down form it may be a good thing we didn't quite produce the goods today, maybe we will actually beat Falkirk (5-0 would be good). Pleeeeeaasssee!!

portobellojambo1

Banks - 5 - Think he could have stopped the goal, few wild kicks.

Neilson - 2 - awful, that is all I can say, awful.

Karapidis - 4 - Bright start, but shaky towards the end.

Berra - 4 - On a par with Karipidis

Wallace - 4 - not good, not disastrous.

Mikoliunas - 5 - 1 for his goal, apart from that he didn't hurt them in an attacking sense.

Palazuelos - 6 - Worked hard, and keeps the ball moving well

Jonsson - 5 - Tried hard, but not as effective as he was earlier in season.

Driver - 3 - Didn't really get into the game

Elliot - 2 - One shot on target I believe, nothing else.

Mole - 5 - Won a lot of balls in the air, nothing spectacular from him, but not a disaster.

Cesnauskis - 3 - Nothing of note

Stewart - 6 - Tried hard to influence the game.

Beniusis - 2 - He reminds me of a Great Dane (the dog breed), lops about a lot looking totally uncomfortable.

Not sure if these marks seem harsh, but as I said on another thread it was a shockingly poor game of football from both sides. If I were scoring the St Mirren players the marks would have been similar, both sides were as bad as each other, however if they had taken their late chances we would have got absolutely nothing from today.

Banks - 5 - Think he could have stopped the goal, few wild kicks.

Neilson - 2 - awful, that is all I can say, awful.

Karapidis - 4 - Bright start, but shaky towards the end.

Berra - 4 - On a par with Karipidis

Wallace - 4 - not good, not disastrous.

Mikoliunas - 5 - 1 for his goal, apart from that he didn't hurt them in an attacking sense.

Palazuelos - 6 - Worked hard, and keeps the ball moving well

Jonsson - 5 - Tried hard, but not as effective as he was earlier in season.

Driver - 3 - Didn't really get into the game

Elliot - 2 - One shot on target I believe, nothing else.

Mole - 5 - Won a lot of balls in the air, nothing spectacular from him, but not a disaster.

Cesnauskis - 3 - Nothing of note

Stewart - 6 - Tried hard to influence the game.

Beniusis - 2 - He reminds me of a Great Dane (the dog breed), lops about a lot looking totally uncomfortable.

Not sure if these marks seem harsh, but as I said on another thread it was a shockingly poor game of football from both sides. If I were scoring the St Mirren players the marks would have been similar, both sides were as bad as each other, however if they had taken their late chances we would have got absolutely nothing from today.

Your marks are fair, not at all harsh.

Nope Sorry' date=' they are not! I thought we were woeful all over the park, but Karapidis was the worst though!

Pass marks only to Stewart when he came on, no one else in my opinion would get above a 4!

There is not ONE player on the field for us today apart from Stewart that I would keep for next season if the choice was mine![/quote']

Got to go down as ONE of the worst .......dire comes to mind and it was freezing!!!!!

sandyseymour

Nope Sorry' date=' they are not! I thought we were woeful all over the park, but Karapidis was the worst though!

There is not ONE player on the field for us today apart from Stewart that I would keep for next season if the choice was mine![/quote']

Wasn't at the match but if Stewart was the best then make that a complete clear out for next season (including Stewart) :sad:

Must have been one of the youngest sides Hearts have put out in modern football. I thought in a tough swirling wind that we tried to play football in the first half. There were some good signs - despite huge abuse from our fans both Mole and Elliot linked well, Mole in particular set up a couple of very good chances and Elliot got into a number of good positions and brought a great save out of their keeper. Team shape was lost when Stewart came on and we were chasing the game.

Banks - 6 - poor kicking, good saves at the end

Neilson - 6 - fine game

Karipidis - 2 - not brave enough, too scared to go for the ball in the air and it cost us the goal, repeated this several times in 2nd half

Berra - 5- decent game

Wallace - 5 - quieter game this week

Mikoliunas - 7 - well taken goal, took a lot of treatment from St Mirren and never gave up

Jonsson - 5 - needs a rest, team shape lost when he came off - he does a lot of work the fans don't recognise

Palazuelos - 4 - passed him by again

Driver - 5 - looked very lively, perhaps should have scored, we were poorer when he went off

Elliot - 6 - enormous workrate, unlucky not to score

Mole - 6 - very promising, powerful, won some headers, set up chances

Chesney - 2 - utterly anonymous

Stewart - 4 - huffed and puffed

Beniusis - 1 - very poor, should have been sent off for swinging elbow before even touching the ball

Cupar Jambo

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Thought the back 4 were awful with 4 for each of them apart from Karapidis who gets 2. Midfield non effective with the two in the middle doing what they do, let the game go past them especially Jonsson, again 4's with a 3 for Eggert. Up front give them both a 3 for effort.

Subs Chesney 4 Benny 5 did ok and Stewart 6. At least we looked like we could score after he came on

Banks 7 - A couple of good saves that helped us sneak a draw

Neilson 6 - Typical Neilson performance; solid in defence, just don't give him the ball.

Karipidis 4 - Oh dear god, every St. Mirren chance was due to him letting them in.

Berra 7 - Solid as usual.

Wallace 6 - Nothing bad, but nothing good barring one second half run.

Mikoliunas 7 - Extra point for the goal in a game where he didn't do too much.

Jonsson 5 - Didn't get into the game.

Palazeulos 7 - Usual composed and reliable performance. In games like this he needs to take it upon himself to make something happen.

Driver 6 - Looked lively before injury

Mole 5 - Didn't really get going.

Elliot 5 - Overall performance was better (than a 5), but when you get three decent chances you need to score Calum.

Subs

Cesnauskis 5 - Largely anonymous

Stewart 7 - Brought a little something more going forward

Beniusis 5 - Lumberingly poor.

Banks 6 Good stop at end.

Neilson 3 Woeful in distribution, St Mirren apart from last 2 mins offered nothing to defend against.

Berra 5 Needs to control the box more

Karipidis 4 Lost man for goal, but who was picking up Hamilton???

Wallace 3 Play him in midfield or not at all

Driver 4 Bringing a save out of the golie washis only real contribution before injury

Jonsson 3 Time to start showing this 'potential'.

Ruben 6 Decent if not great display from him.

Miko 6.5 For his goal

Elliot 3 For his shot in the second half, the rest of the game we had the Elliot we all know

Mole 5 Thought he done ok(just) with the lack of service he received.

Chesney 2 Only contributed one run at end of game.

Stewart 5 Added some football to the midfield.

Benny 1 Hardly touched the ball.

Reminded me to much of watching Levein Hearts.

Ryan Gosling

Banks 5

Neilson 2

Karipidis 2

Berra 2

Wallace 3

Miko 4

Jonsson 2

Ruben 3

Driver 3

Mole 3

Elliot 2

Cesnauskis 2

Stewart 4

Beniusis 1

Couple of things.

Karipidis - nightmare. Totally at fault for the goal.

Anybody saying Banks was at fault for the goal had too much too drink at the Bowling Club beforehand, or is retarded.

Passmarks; Mikoliunas, Wallace and Stewart.

And Banks obviously.

Glasgow Jambo

Berra, Wallace, Eggert, Chesney, Robbie, Elliott and Mole all had poor games today.

Elliot I'm shocked!!!

from where I was sitting pass marks only to Ruben and miko (for the goal + he tries)... altogether we were sketchy and the defence seemed back to its start of the season 'bombscare' ways... anyone know what happened to Potter?

berra shocking, karipidis shocking, thats the reason we only got a draw nothing else, oh and elliot is a clown and needs to stay on his feet!!!!!!

from where I was sitting pass marks only to Ruben and miko (for the goal + he tries)... altogether we were sketchy and the defence seemed back to its start of the season 'bombscare' ways... anyone know what happened to Potter?

I concur.

Thought that the whole defence was dire. I think that the only reason Neilson gets his game is to appease the fans because he's scottish. The guy isn't first division material nevermind spl!! Total bombscare!

Very lucky to get a point today! I would be spewing if we had the chances they had and only got a draw!!!

Potter was knocked unconcious and taken to hopsital, he woke up on the way to hospital though and is in a stable condition.

Think he has a broken nose though.

Ryan Gosling
Potter was knocked unconcious and taken to hopsital, he woke up on the way to hospital though and is in a stable condition.

Think he has a broken nose though.

0,,10289%7E3598497,00.jpg

that looks like more than mud to me.

We were sitting quite near the front and we heard the skelp as Miko's boot connected with the guys head.

Sounded horrible.

Some of the treatment dished out to Miko after that by St Mirren players was shocking. I was glad that it was him who got the equaliser.

miko tries youre havin a laugh!!! never looks like he cares always a passenger!!!!!

And you're apparently blind.

Or watching a different game.

Don't mix useless with not trying. He tries his heart out, just doesn't come off most of the time because he is not very good. But hey, why let hate get in the way of reasoning?

Don't know why you haven't included Karipidis in that list. He was minging today. I think Clum and Mole created one chance. Was actually a good shot from Clum at the start of the 2nd half, but it's scary how uncreative our strikers are.

WeeToonJambo

This is spooky!!! So have I!!!!

no the only pass marks id give was to Stewart and miko and any score over 5 is a pass

Seymour M Hersh

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Ha ha, love it!:)

peebles jambo

Wallace - 6 - did ok

Karapidis - 6 - comfortable enough, very poor today

Neilson - 6 - did ok couple of good stops, your joking, absolute gash

Jonsson - 6 - starting to look like he is using time a bit better, waste of space, runs plenty, but contrbutes nothing

Elliot - 5 - If he went for the lost causes a bit more would be better, absolute gash, couldn't outjump the evening news

Mole - 6 - looked interested, not the answer

Cesnauskis - 4 - nothing startling, better than clum or jobbue

Stewart - 5 - worked hard, as above

Beniusis - 5 - bounded about, as above

frail, 1 for persisting with clum and robbie and playing mole before benny,

a coach, nothing more

frail, 1 for persisting with clum and robbie and playing mole before benny,

a coach, nothing more

Aye, cos he was so good when he came on.

I feel that I'm banging my head against a brick wall when it comes to defending the selection of players like Robbie and Miko. Who else is there?

Robbie has been apart of a back four that has kept a clean sheet 5 times since Frail took over. For me that's good enough to keep him in the team. Yes, we need an upgrade on him in the summer but for right now he's the best we have. Jason Thomson is not an upgrade.

Aye, cos he was so good when he came on.

I feel that I'm banging my head against a brick wall when it comes to defending the selection of players like Robbie and Miko. Who else is there?

Robbie has been apart of a back four that has kept a clean sheet 5 times since Frail took over. For me that's good enough to keep him in the team. Yes, we need an upgrade on him in the summer but for right now he's the best we have. Jason Thomson is not an upgrade.

Frail has his favourites and has admitted as much. Three of them are the wonders that are Miko, Elliot and Neilson.

Yeah they may have done alright recently. But that is pretty much all your going to get from them is mediocrity. Maybe the occasional good game.

That is why we need a new manager who will come in a give everyone a fair crack of the whip.

Dirk Diggler

Neilson - 6 - fine game

You're having a laugh.

Not one player out there (from both sides) yesterday deserved anything above a 4/10 and Neilson was by far the worst player on the pitch.

An awful football player and your continued attempts to defend him are actually quite embarrassing.

Frail has his favourites and has admitted as much. Three of them are the wonders that are Miko, Elliot and Neilson.

Yeah they may have done alright recently. But that is pretty much all your going to get from them is mediocrity. Maybe the occasional good game.

That is why we need a new manager who will come in a give everyone a fair crack of the whip.

But for now, who else is there to pick?

We do need a new manager but for now I think Frail's doing a decent job and I really don't get the abuse he gets for picking Miko and Neilson in particular without having the chance to bring anyone else in.

From my point of view, he picks the best players available for now. What more can you ask of him?

jambos are go!

Just watched Setanta Highlights. Banks had no chance.

Archived