Scotlands No 1

Julio

has already conceded a goal at the SOS. Go on the mighty blues. Terry. :)

Hope Gordon takes a hammering today. ;)

ToadKiller Dog

I wonder if that big 4 side sold out there away ticket allocation ???.

trolls wanting gordon to fail well i never!.

Bad Religion

Nothing personally but i believe Chelsea, John Terry and Frank Lampard epitomise all thats wrong with football today

Nothing personally but i believe Chelsea, John Terry and Frank Lampard epitomise all thats wrong with football today

Please explain your statement re Terry and Lampard. They are both excellent players. :)

Do the chelski types just enjoy annoying people?

If you really, really feel the need to support another overpaid, underachieving team (As if hearts aren't enough), then bugger off to their forum to post about them.

Bad Religion

The reason I never post on this site is due to people like you posting statements like these.

This thread has no relevance to hearts at all. You then declare yourself a Chelsea supporter and your mate hopes our great Craig Gordon gets a hammering.

Very low IQ's one would suspect

The reason I never post on this site is due to people like you posting statements like these.

This thread has no relevance to hearts at all. You then declare yourself a Chelsea supporter and your mate hopes our great Craig Gordon gets a hammering.

Very high IQ actually TB. :) I notice you failed to answer my question. Speaks volumes. :P

This forum is not solely to discuss HMFC, but football in general. I presumse I'm Julio's mate you refer to. I support Chelsea, not Craig Gordon, the Sunderland 'keeper. So yes, I hope he get's a hammering today.

Please explain your statement re Terry and Lampard. They are both excellent players. :)

I hate the pair of them as well.

And Drogba and the Cole's.

rudi must stay
Please explain your statement re Terry and Lampard. They are both excellent overpaid players. :)

agreed

John Terry is a racist.

That's a good enough reason to hate him for me.

Care to back up this accusation.

**** Chelsea.

Julio, i just know you're a 14 year old boy who thinks it's cool to be all 'Union Jackish' an' all that, innit.

**** Chelsea.

Julio, i just know you're a 14 year old boy who thinks it's cool to be all 'Union Jackish' an' all that, innit.

WM sorry but almost a quarter of a century over that. :)

WM sorry but almost a quarter of a century over that. :)

Well act your age then, it's embarrasing to read your posts. Honestly.

Cringe worthy.

Well act your age then, it's embarrasing to read your posts. Honestly.

Cringe worthy.

WM take a chill pill reading some of your posts. :)

I'm chilled.

You're a joke.

Why not just call the thread 'Chelsea Score' ? Fair enough using Gordon to relate it to Hearts but it's totally needless to start a thread mocking Craig Gordon, and Scotland, to suit your Hun leanings. So small minded it's unreal.

Nelly Terraces

Pair of homosexuals (allegedly).

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Julio I preferred it when you used to post your trademark 'I agree 100%:cool:' line all the time

Now you are just getting nippy.

Julio I preferred it when you used to post your trademark 'I agree 100%:cool:' line all the time

Now you are just getting nippy.

Sorry to hear this Alan. :o

Apparently Sunderland should be on level terms as they are every bit as good as Chelski.

Says a lot for the lack of tactical nounce from Mr. Personality.

Apparently Sunderland should be on level terms as they are every bit as good as Chelski.

Says a lot for the lack of tactical nounce from Mr. Personality.

Jones should have scored by all accounts.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Thats where it was Boof. No idea why its now here. :confused:

Hopefully all the Chelsea mince is moved to the shed and the avatars mysteriously disappear from the selection. ;)

Hopefully all the Chelsea mince is moved to the shed and the avatars mysteriously disappear from the selection. ;)

I had just noticed that myself.

I can feel the outrage building.

We should run a book on which posters are going to campaign for the right to have the Chelsea badge re-instated.

Their respective league positions would certainly back up your argument Dave. :rolleyes:

Have to see I'm extremely disappointed to see unfounded accusations on this thread that could lead to serious trouble for JKB. John Terry is neither a racist nor a homosexual and Lampard is not a gaylord. These scurrilous posts could get the owners/moderators of JKB into serious trouble. :sad:

King of the North
Their respective league positions would certainly back up your argument Dave. :rolleyes:

Have to see I'm extremely disappointed to see unfounded accusations on this thread that could lead to serious trouble for JKB. John Terry is neither a racist nor a homosexual and Lampard is not a gaylord. These scurrilous posts could get the owners/moderators of JKB into serious trouble. :sad:

I'm sure John and Frank will be straight onto their lawyers when they check in for their fix of JKB later...

In terms of the match that was being played yesterday, yes Sunderland were a match for Chelski. That was the tone of the thread THERAPIST. Try and keep up old bean.

As for legal ramifications regarding accusations, put my name forwards.

JOHN TERRY IS A RACIST AND FRANK LAMPARD IS GAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

See you all in court. ;)

In terms of the match that was being played yesterday, yes Sunderland were a match for Chelski. That was the tone of the thread THERAPIST. Try and keep up old bean.

As for legal ramifications regarding accusations, put my name forwards.

JOHN TERRY IS A RACIST AND FRANK LAMPARD IS GAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

See you all in court. ;)

A good result though against a team fighting to stay up. :)

Archived