Bryson

kingantti1874

Guest jambomickey

i really hope we keep a hold of stevo

pretty sure we will do, he was jj first signing and only last week he was talking him up.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berrathanhibs

seems like the kind of guy that wants to make it and looks like he has bulked up and trained hard over the last few months. good on him :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

He's been deleting his killie friends from his facebook page as well

i think its happening

I think this is more because the cast of the scheme keep posting his comments on killiekickback.

JJ clearly rates him going by his comments last night. However, I still say that he's not a player who I remember thinking 'I'd love him to sign for us'. In fact, I have no recollection of ever having specifically noticing him at all. :mellow:

But, I'm not a football team manager for a good reason. :teehee:

Gregory House M.D.

I'd rather we had Stevo than Bryson, tbh.

This. Jeffries raiding his old club is too Bingo-ish for my liking.

Hungry hippo

I'd rather we had Stevo than Bryson, tbh.

If Bryson was the one we had signed in January and we were after Stevenson now I don't think anyone would be saying that.

I do like Stevenson though and would rather Glen or Black went if an exchange is needed. Can't see Black agreeing to it though so that would probably be a non-starter.

Guest jambomickey

If Bryson was the one we had signed in January and we were after Stevenson now I don't think anyone would be saying that.

I do like Stevenson though and would rather Glen or Black went if an exchange is needed. Can't see Black agreeing to it though so that would probably be a non-starter.

jason thomson?

jason thomson?

I hope that we give them no players at all if they are getting the reported ?350,000- ?500,000 fee for Bryson, if it is a reduced sum and a player fine- hope the player is a loan move than a permanent move as they would be keeping our player fit for a season :thumbsup:

I hope that we give them no players at all if they are getting the reported ?350,000- ?500,000 fee for Bryson, if it is a reduced sum and a player fine- hope the player is a loan move than a permanent move as they would be keeping our player fit for a season :thumbsup:

good point, reduced fee and player however stevo is an non starter and i would n't like us to let glen go in a permanent move either, a seasons loan would be okay for glen.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

JJ has said time and time again that the last offer was our FINAL offer; hence there was no way we would be upping our offer before the end of the window.

I know it could be classed as typically idol football gamesmanship but I wouldn't class him a lier; so unless Killie have done a u-turn I very much doubt we have raised our offer! :huh:

good point, reduced fee and player however stevo is an non starter and i would n't like us to let glen go in a permanent move either, a seasons loan would be okay for glen.

:thumbsup: spot on, hate to think that schemey club is milking us of a lot of money and potentially a good player. JJ hasn't had long enough with some of the younger players and someone reported-the 1st team player in question is one he likes :verymad:

linkin- hearts

If Bryson isn't included in the killie squad to play the sheep i think that will be an indication of whether he's coming here or not. I could see the point of resting him against Airdrie Utd but doubt they'd want their best player to miss an important SPL game. Just my opinion, of course.:rolleyes:

Colonel Kurtz

JJ has said time and time again that the last offer was our FINAL offer; hence there was no way we would be upping our offer before the end of the window.

I know it could be classed as typically idol football gamesmanship but I wouldn't class him a lier; so unless Killie have done a u-turn I very much doubt we have raised our offer! :huh:

I believe that to total package is acceptable to Killie,however originally it was heavily back loaded,with not a great initial payment.

Mixu does not believe he will get the money so would prefer player exchange permanent and loan{with Hearts still [paying the basic wages}.

What is being negotiated is the add ons and the constition of the up front payment.

The notional overall value of the transfer package is agreeabl;e to both sides,plus all the players involve3d will have to agree their settlment

Jambof3tornado

Thats a lot of ifs and buts Colonel K. All it would take is one of the players involved to say no and its back to the drawing board with only a little time left to get a deal done this window.

I believe that to total package is acceptable to Killie,however originally it was heavily back loaded,with not a great initial payment.

Mixu does not believe he will get the money so would prefer player exchange permanent and loan{with Hearts still [paying the basic wages}.

What is being negotiated is the add ons and the constition of the up front payment.

The notional overall value of the transfer package is agreeabl;e to both sides,plus all the players involve3d will have to agree their settlment

Sorry Colonel Kurtz- is that 2 players they want with one being permanent? AND money - That is mental :angry:

Apart from Bryson, who else is involved?

I assume Glen, but is there another player going their way? Hopefully Black!

Seymour M Hersh

Apart from Bryson, who else is involved?

I assume Glen, but is there another player going their way? Hopefully Black!

Is Glen not injured? Would be odd to include an injured player as a makeweight.

I'd rather have Bruno back.

So would I, but we really should be looking forward, not back.

we really should be looking forward, not back.

Empty statement, imo. If Bruno is better, then that'd be enough for me.

Empty statement, imo. If Bruno is better, then that'd be enough for me.

Messi is also better, we have the same chance of landing him as we do Bruno.

At the moment, it looks like Bryson is our only real target, if he is still a target.

Messi is also better, we have the same chance of landing him as we do Bruno.

What a stupid statement.

Hearts of Vladland

Anyone know if he's in Killie's team today?

Yes, doesn't really rule out the transfer though.

rossthejambo

1439: Teams from Pittodrie:

Aberdeen: Howard, McArdle, Ifil, Diamond, Considine, Maguire, Folly, Hartley, Pawlett, Mackie, Magennis. Subs: Langfield, Vernon, Young, Foster, Jack, Megginson, Shaughnessy.

Kilmarnock: Bell, Hamill, Wright, Sissoko, Gordon, Bryson, Pascali, Silva, Fowler, Dayton, Sammon. Subs: Letheren, Clancy, Hay, Taouil, Invincibile, Kelly, Forrester.

Just because he's starting doesn't mean he won't end up here on Tuesday. Personally I'm not getting my hopes up.

1439: Teams from Pittodrie:

Aberdeen: Howard, McArdle, Ifil, Diamond, Considine, Maguire, Folly, Hartley, Pawlett, Mackie, Magennis. Subs: Langfield, Vernon, Young, Foster, Jack, Megginson, Shaughnessy.

Kilmarnock: Bell, Hamill, Wright, Sissoko, Gordon, Bryson, Pascali, Silva, Fowler, Dayton, Sammon. Subs: Letheren, Clancy, Hay, Taouil, Invincibile, Kelly, Forrester.

Just because he's starting doesn't mean he won't end up here on Tuesday. Personally I'm not getting my hopes up.

Just heard the same on radio scotland that bryson is playing today

Like a lot of others on here i would like us to sign Bryson. But i don't think he will. I've no 'inside knowledge', it could be killie asking for too much money, or their chairman not liking us :unsure: whatever. Just don't think we'll sign him. Love to be proved wrong though ! :)

grumpyespana

Watched the first half of the Killie game today on Alba and concentrated on Bryson, he seemed to always want the ball and never wasted a pass to a fellow Killie player and was not frightened to get in to the box. he seemed to play in spurts not like Colin Cameron who was always up and down the pitch and in my opinion lacks a bit of pace ( maybe why he is not away to England ) and is he worth 400,000k plus I trust JJ on this one.

Grumpy.

Watched the first half of the Killie game today on Alba and concentrated on Bryson, he seemed to always want the ball and never wasted a pass to a fellow Killie player and was not frightened to get in to the box. he seemed to play in spurts not like Colin Cameron who was always up and down the pitch and in my opinion lacks a bit of pace ( maybe why he is not away to England ) and is he worth 400,000k plus I trust JJ on this one.

Grumpy.

I did the same thing, except I only saw the second half. He wasn't particularly outstanding by any means but I thought he looked like a decent player. I agree he always looked to take the ball on and rarely wasted it but what impressed me was that most of his passes went forward, into the striker's feet or inside the full-back for the winger, and was always looking to create chances. After he moved the ball on he then made runs into the box. Based on that showing he could be useful for us.

Just saw the last part of the first half on BBC Alba, and Bryson looks like he comes alive when Killie attack, but to be honest he looks like he lacks a bit of pace. He doesn't look a stand out player but obviously JJ knows him best.

rossthejambo

Just saw the last part of the first half on BBC Alba, and Bryson looks like he comes alive when Killie attack, but to be honest he looks like he lacks a bit of pace. He doesn't look a stand out player but obviously JJ knows him best.

Got to take into account he's just back from an injury as well.

I've not seen it but maybe the lack of pace you talk about could be because of the dead leg he had.

Positive reports though, still sceptical that he will have signed by Tuesday.

Bryson to Rankers as cover and Hearts to sign a yet un-named attacking midfielder with a foreign pedigree.....source PREDICTION

Jambof3tornado

Bryson to Rankers as cover and Hearts to sign a yet un-named attacking midfielder with a foreign pedigree.....source PREDICTION

One word to you sir

BALLS!

Bryson is the best player in a shit team.

That only just about makes him good enough for Hearts,highly doubt rangers would be after him.

One word to you sir

BALLS!

Trust me right now. Bryson will sign for der huns and we will pick up some as yet un-named foreign named player with major european pedigree prob from italian market that will make bryson look like nade....just have the feeling.....

Rangers are keeping tabs on Bryson and this would scupper any move to Tynecastle as he will hold off any intrest from Hearts in the hope that he'll get a move to Ibrox

Got to take into account he's just back from an injury as well.

I've not seen it but maybe the lack of pace you talk about could be because of the dead leg he had.

Positive reports though, still sceptical that he will have signed by Tuesday.

Possibly. He seemed to show decent change of pace in and around the box, but when in a normal midfield role he looked pretty sluggish. Also he gave away a few balls that I think you wouldn't have expected a potential ?0.5m midfielder to do. Obviously we'd be buying potential rather than the finished article, but for me he doesn't really stand out in a poor Killie team. I'd rather see us going for a reserve at one of the Premiership clubs. Someone who hasn't made the grade yet, but would probably be a stand out in the SPL (i.e. like Falkirk with Stokes when he was with Arsenal).

Archived