Bryson

kingantti1874

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

I can see this whole Bryson saga lasting right up until midnight on the 31st, KB in meltdoon as rumour upon rumour starts to be posted, great stuff :)

Drylaw Hearts

If I was given a pound for every time I've read on here, since 7pm yesterday, that Bryson wasn't involved for Killie v Airdrie last night I'd be able to buy himself.

And pay his wages for 2 years.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

If I was given a pound for every time I've read on here, since 7pm yesterday, that Bryson wasn't involved for Killie v Airdrie last night I'd be able to buy himself.

Bryson wasn't involved for Killie v Airdrie last night...

Every little helps! :whistling:

Rudolf's Mate

I'm a member of facebook so is someone wants to let me know his first name I'll have a look ?

On a serious note had he been our only signing then i'd be on here come the deadline hitting refresh like previous years.... He's not ad I won't and I'm not really bothered if he does.

I'm a member of facebook so is someone wants to let me know his first name I'll have a look ?

On a serious note had he been our only signing then i'd be on here come the deadline hitting refresh like previous years.... He's not ad I won't and I'm not really bothered if he does.

craig? :thumbsup:

I'm a member of facebook so is someone wants to let me know his first name I'll have a look ?On a serious note had he been our only signing then i'd be on here come the deadline hitting refresh like previous years.... He's not ad I won't and I'm not really bothered if he does.

Are you joking?

Snake Plissken

Are you joking?

I think the fact the next sentence begins, 'on a serious note', is indicative of a facetious post. Glad I could help.

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Have a super day.

Rudolf's Mate

I think the fact the next sentence begins, 'on a serious note', is indicative of a facetious post. Glad I could help.

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Have a super day.

Cracking!

I love Craig Bryson threads, they aren't getting tedious in any way! :thumbsup:

:whistling:

Bryson's facebook appears to suggest he's engaged to Mark Wilson...... lovely couple.......

Craig's Facebook Page

I'm inclined to be more interested in some o the fit burds he knows!!! ;)

Incidently... a couple of clicks from his friends to the next and I ended up on Verne Troyer's facebook page via Katie Price! :blink:

... facebook makes a small world smaller... back to work now!

I love Craig Bryson threads, they aren't getting tedious in any way! :thumbsup:

They're almost as good as the Toto threads, but not quite! :thumbsup:

:whistling:

Guest GhostHunter

I'm inclined to be more interested in some o the fit burds he knows!!! ;)

Incidently... a couple of clicks from his friends to the next and I ended up on Verne Troyer's facebook page via Katie Price! :blink:

... facebook makes a small world smaller... back to work now!

Everyone is seven steps removed from Kevin Bacon.

Say What Again

I can see this whole Bryson saga lasting right up until midnight on the 31st, KB in meltdoon as rumour upon rumour starts to be posted

Before eventually signing for Barnsley, then Killie reveal we didn't even bid for him :lol:

Jambof3tornado

Still not bothered if he comes or not. Bored of all this transfer window stuff now after getting 2 strickers!!

Thundercats Are Go

I was out last night so never heard, i am willing to contribute the ?1 i now have after reading your post your costs tho. :thumbsup:

looks like we will wait till Januray before we make another bid, I

Why will we wait until January?

I'd guess that we'll try again this window but I just don't see him signing.

I had 3 numbers on the lottery last night it's all yours!

Bryson wasn't involved for Killie v Airdrie last night

Hope this helps.

Charlie-Brown

Might just be a co-incedence but Killie have just agreed to take 19 year old Aston Villa attacking midfielder Harry Forrester on a season long loan.

rossthejambo

This is getting beyond desperate...

You see if Bryson signs and is a big success are you willing to come on here and apologise for all the guff that you've posted about him over the last month or so. all because he plays for Kilmarnock :blink:

Might just be a co-incedence but Killie have just agreed to take 19 year old Aston Villa attacking midfielder Harry Forrester on a season long loan.

Oh dear. I hate when things like this happen. It's a dead cert that I'm now only going to convince myself that it's a sign Bryson is on his way.

Have to say though, much as I'd like him to come to us I don't know how comfortable I am with these rumours about him becoming a little arsey....

Dr. Bapswent

If we do get Bryson, and he is not the 'wonder player' he has been built up to be, he could become one of the most hated players at the club and would only be surpassed if he found out he had Lithuanian roots.

Tbh i dont understand all the animosity towards Bryson threads. Everyone on this board gets far too mouthey in response to any information someone has about the lad. For one its a HEARTS board, he's been linked with us, someone has a little bit of info regarding him, yet most posters start the usual 'No another Bryson story' nonsense and start making snide remarks. If people find these threads monotonous then simply dont read them. Easy as that. For what its worth i'm resigned to the fact he's not coming and tbh im happy with our CM options.rant over!

rossthejambo

I still expect him to be here when the window closes!!!

is this a hunch or have you heard something?

Say What Again

I still expect him to be here when the window closes!!!

That'll be this thread officially in meltdown now :lol:

is this a hunch or have you heard something?

Doesn't matter, he'll be shot down in flames either way by those who appear to get insulted by anybody posting information without having a You Tube video of the person in question holding up todays newspaper and confirming the accuracy of the statement made.

Agree that he would definitely improve the team but i'm in the mindset that he's not coming so id rather concentrate on what we have and utilising those players. All im saying is that im sick of people gunning down every thread someone posts re. Bryson. Anyway ill give the protesters something else to chew on: emmmm, just seen Samuel Camazzola renewing his X-box live at the gyle.discuss.........

Que sera sera....

I want my BRYSON!!!!

WHERE's MY BRYSON???!??

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all :whistling:

I for one hope that Ian Black admits defeat and agrees to move to Killie as a makeweight.

Or maybe Gary Glen.

linkin- hearts

It's rumoured on the killie website Craig Bryson and his agent have a meeting with the killie chairman right about now:whistling:

Archived