Bryson

kingantti1874

babertonjambo

Something that I heard tbh.

:thumbsup:

It would tie-in with what another poster said yesterday about us potentially losing a player that the management would rather keep as part of the deal. I think JJ would rather keep Glen, however, I think we are now adequately covered upfront especially if Toto also signs. When everyone is fit and available Glen would be well down the pecking order for a starting spot IMO.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this a hunch or have you heard something?

Mixture of both!! I have been told something cant say too much though and this makes me think he will be here by tuesday!!!!!!!!

Jambof3tornado

Jayjay you cant say much but think he will be here by tuesday!! The place will be in meltdown way before then. Have you heard something about the deal,regarding a player moving the other way??

Wat happens when bryson turns out to be rank rotten(hope not) but is he actually that good :ermm: when ive watched killie games in the past to be honest ive never been that impressed.......sorry all you bryson lovers but i need convincing :huh:

I assume if Glen goes to Killie, it'll be a season long loan deal?

Dont think it's a loan deal we're talking about here. Glen would be shipped out!

Wat happens when bryson turns out to be rank rotten(hope not) but is he actually that good :ermm: when ive watched killie games in the past to be honest ive never been that impressed.......sorry all you bryson lovers but i need convincing :huh:

He's won the club's POTY by a distance for the last two seasons.

babertonjambo

How about trusting JJ's judgement of him? He signed him for Killie and worked with him for two seasons so he is in a far better position and far more qualified than anyone on JKB to make a call on whether he is any good or not. :angry:

Left out for killie last night an on facebook saying he needs a change according to the killie forums...don't use fcebook myself so can't validate that one

http://www.killiefc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=57363

This Bryson stuff is getting extremely tedious. Can we not have a Bryson "superthread" to keep all this repetetive pish about an average player who hails from Peebles in one place rather than cluttering up the board?

babertonjambo

This Bryson stuff is getting extremely tedious. Can we not have a Bryson "superthread" to keep all this repetetive pish about an average player who hails from Peebles in one place rather than cluttering up the board?

Whats getting extremely tedius is people coming on to a Bryson thread and moaning about it. Its quite clear from the thread title what its about so don't read the damn thing if it bothers you that much. :rolleyes:

Keep ON Topic please.

just reading thru all the posts , must go and get a topic from corner shop

cheers dexter thats the supper sorted.. :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

just reading thru all the posts , must go and get a topic from corner shop

cheers dexter thats the supper sorted.. :thumbsup:

it would have sounded silly if I'd have said, "Please Keep on Snickers".

Jayjay you cant say much but think he will be here by tuesday!! The place will be in meltdown way before then. Have you heard something about the deal,regarding a player moving the other way??

Because thats when the window closes mate.

Personally I am more interested in Bryson than boring irrelevant threads about Chelski which should have no place on this board.

Both off the wage bill AND Bryson in would be a phenomonal result. :thumbsup:

Your hatred of Gary Glen is very similar to your previous hatred of Calum Elliot. Elliot has already proved you wrong and given the chance Gary Glen will do so to.

Honey Monster

We dont even need Bryson. Will everyone stop going on about him. Whenever Kille have played us he hasnt done anything so why is he so desperately needed. We have stevenson and johnsson who can play in that position. Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destruction Derby

We dont even need Bryson. Will everyone stop going on about him. Whenever Kille have played us he hasnt done anything so why is he so desperately needed. We have stevenson and johnsson who can play in that position. Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As JJ has mentioned, all our midfielders are the same, We need a creative attacking midfielder.

Drylaw Hearts

If we do get Bryson, and he is not the 'wonder player' he has been built up to be, he could become one of the most hated players at the club and would only be surpassed if he found out he had Lithuanian roots.

I obviously missed these posts.

Any chance of a link ?

Gregory House M.D.

You see if Bryson signs and is a big success are you willing to come on here and apologise for all the guff that you've posted about him over the last month or so. all because he plays for Kilmarnock :blink:

Yes if he signs and does well i'll be straight on here to apologise

Gregory House M.D.

Anybody read this from a kilmarnock fan: 'I will be raging if we sell him at this stage of the season, especially to those aids ridden huns.' what a roaster... From a man hailing from the same town as the scheme i find this comment ridiculous.

Anybody read this from a kilmarnock fan: 'I will be raging if we sell him at this stage of the season, especially to those aids ridden huns.' what a roaster... From a man hailing from the same town as the scheme i find this comment ridiculous.

He might even be appearing in the programme for all we know !!!! :whistling:

Hearts of Vladland

Bryson is now deleting people he doesn't know off facebook aka Killie fans. Doubt he will be there at the end of the transfer market where it is to Hearts or who ever remains to be seen.

Thundercats Are Go

Please post a link so we can join and abuse Marvin and his junkie pals.

Dont think it's a loan deal we're talking about here. Glen would be shipped out!

Do fixed price buy-back deals exist outside of football manager in this country? Or sell on clauses?

It would seem like the obvious thing to do if it were possible.

I guess Toto must have made a good impression if we are willing to let Glen go.

Could it be that this is the element in the deal that lets the Killie chairman save enough face to complete the deal? A symbolic sacrifice to appease an inflated ego?

Gregory House M.D.

A Killie fud: "Where do Hearts players go after Hearts? I don't quite understand it but generally speaking the players that leave Hearts don't seem to have the greatest of careers after Hearts. Then compare where players have gone to from other SPL clubs, obviously not all are first 11 at their new clubs but moving to EPL/Championship sides."

Antti Niemi- Southampton, Fulham

Craig Gordon- Sunderland

John Robertson- Newcastle, Hearts

David Weir- Everton, Rangers

Eamon(sp?) Bannon- Chelsea, Hearts

Rudi Skacel- Southampton

Roman Bednar- WBA

Ricardo Fuller- Stoke City

Christophe Berra- Wolverhampton

Alan Johnstone- Rennes, Sunderland, Rangers, Boro

Gary Naysmith- Everton,

Paul Hartley- Celtic, Bristol City, The Sheep

Colin Cameron- Wolverhampton

The list is endless really. how many other teams can name that many? These Killie fans need to do some research before humiliating themselves on the internet. FUDS. I hope Bryson does sign now to get it right up these bellends.

According to a killie fan on their forum:

I was majorly pissed off by all this when first heard it, will be a big loss, however, the guy handed in a transfer request and doesn't want to play for us, his move is a total lack of ambition, we are getting a good striker from it as well as money which will give mixu the chance to being in a player of his own.

Bryson never fulfillied his potential with us, he hated JJ so surprised he is going there.

Depending on who we bring in will determine if it will be a good or bad thing. People are complaining about 500k, but if we had that money I wouldn't spend that much on Bryson.

Gary McDonald could have been a good replacement if business was done earlier.

On the Killie page on the BBC website also:

I heard late last night that MJ has accepted ?500k & Gary Glen for Craig Bryson... not sure if Glen is going to be on loan or for keeps...?

I guess they'll make an official announcement soon (unless it's already in one of the OF tabloids which I do not purchase btw?)

Cardiac Rucksack

I am confident and the manager is also confident we will get him, wouldnt be suprised if its today or tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Jack Torrance

On the Killie page on the BBC website also:

I heard late last night that MJ has accepted ?500k & Gary Glen for Craig Bryson... not sure if Glen is going to be on loan or for keeps...?

I guess they'll make an official announcement soon (unless it's already in one of the OF tabloids which I do not purchase btw?)

I heard the fee had been agreed but the sell on clause was holding things up. This is third hand info originating from Billy Brown. Allegedly. Make of that what you will.

Drylaw Hearts

I am confident and the manager is also confident we will get him, wouldnt be suprised if its today or tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I think we've got about 8 hours to to sign him and register him in time for Sundays match.

3pm Press Conference imo.

I heard the fee had been agreed but the sell on clause was holding things up. This is third hand info originating from Billy Brown. Allegedly. Make of that what you will.

Jesus H

why do people do that? Sure BB will be chuffed to bits bout you disclosing that he devulges privileged information :verymad:

Cardiac Rucksack

I think we've got about 8 hours to to sign him and register him in time for Sundays match.

3pm Press Conference imo.

3.15 I heard. :whistling:

Do The Dance

Jesus H

why do people do that? Sure BB will be chuffed to bits bout you disclosing that he devulges privileged information :verymad:

I very much doubt he'll care or he wouldn't have divulged such 'privileged information' in the first place..

Jack Torrance

Jesus H

That's why I said allegedly. So it could be the source or it might not be. And if I hadn't I would have been pestered for a source on here.

TBH though I couldn't give a rat's ass what Billy Brown thinks. He didn't care much for us last time he left.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Is this the thread that will run to the final seconds of the transfer deadline and will give the Hartley thread a run?

Probably not. :(

I'd rather we kept Glen.

If Elliot is injured and Elliott is also injured... who is partnering Kyle?

Hope it's not Suso!

Cut The Crap

Looks to me like the same rumour is being picked up off the internet and circulated as confirmation by people who like to appear in the know.

Every forum has 'em it seems! :lol:

i think it's a done deal. pressy at 3 alright. i can feel it in my water.

source?.... my bladder. make of that what you will.

Jesus H

why do people do that? Sure BB will be chuffed to bits bout you disclosing that he allegedly devulges privileged information :verymad:

Fixed that for you.

Of course he could have just said "a source close to JJ".

Drylaw Hearts

I think Glen could do with a season on-loan somewhere tbh.

Whether Killie is the right club and Mixu is the right Manager to give Glen that little nudge to get him going again is up for debate.

I would like to have seen him go a bit closer to home - Dunfermline or Raith.

That would also allow him to possible still train with Hearts a couple of days a week keeping him part of the club.

Drylaw Hearts

i think it's a done deal. pressy at 3 alright. i can feel it in my water.

source?.... my bladder. make of that what you will.

Sound like a load of pish to me.

Mixture of both!! I have been told something cant say too much though and this makes me think he will be here by tuesday!!!!!!!!

JJ was tight lipped last night about Bryson at the Shareholders dinner last night but he did say that he has said to the Board that he wants him and it is now up to Hearts to come up with the right offer to get Bryson.

I think Glen could do with a season on-loan somewhere tbh.

Whether Killie is the right club and Mixu is the right Manager to give Glen that little nudge to get him going again is up for debate.

I would like to have seen him go a bit closer to home - Dunfermline or Raith.

That would also allow him to possible still train with Hearts a couple of days a week keeping him part of the club.

Presumably he wouldn't be physically moving to Kilmarnock so that option would still be available ?

Archived