Bryson

kingantti1874

I think Glen could do with a season on-loan somewhere tbh.

Whether Killie is the right club and Mixu is the right Manager to give Glen that little nudge to get him going again is up for debate.

I would like to have seen him go a bit closer to home - Dunfermline or Raith.

That would also allow him to possible still train with Hearts a couple of days a week keeping him part of the club.

Agreed.

However we haven't signe Toto and there are only 3 recognised strikers in front of him in the squad (Robinson see's himself as an attacking midfielder like Scholes or Bryson!) so do we not need him for cover? Esp now with the Elliot(t)'s being injured and KK blowing out his ares after an hour!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marmeladent?rtchen

Agreed.

However we haven't signe Toto and there are only 3 recognised strikers in front of him in the squad (Robinson see's himself as an attacking midfielder like Scholes or Bryson!) so do we not need him for cover? Esp now with the Elliot(t)'s being injured and KK blowing out his ares after an hour!

The above is better then what we had last year,, and we still have the big 'O' to come back.

a post mad by someone 16 hours ago on craig brysons facebook page says good ridden weve got 500k and a striker gary glen happy days pretty much

have we rushed into this?

kennyblack'sshot

The above is better then what we had last year,, and we still have the big 'O' to come back.

I miss big Davie - always good to see a player playing with a smile on his face. Hopefully, if the plan is to keep him as a back-up striker, he'll get a few tips off Kyle on how to attack a cross and head the ball properly. Then he could be a good option coming off the bench for us.

a post mad by someone 16 hours ago on craig brysons facebook page says good ridden weve got 500k and a striker gary glen happy days pretty much

I would seriously doubt that we would be paying half a million quid for anyone these days

Johanes de Silentio

:lol:

linkin- hearts

Could possibly be ?300,000 and Gary Glen, can't see where we'd get the 500,000 from:whistling:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Could possibly be ?300,000 and Gary Glen, can't see where we'd get the 500,000 from:whistling:

We would get the money from our 40m overdraft facility ;-)

IF true, ?500,000 and Gary Glen for Craig Bryson is absolutely bonkers.

IF true, I think that is a very poor deal and we will regret it.

Hmmmm so your on Brysons facebook and have only decided to pipe up now, even after 632 threads about it and 72 infractions being handed out you stayed quiet and only decided to post now?

right then.

You hobo mups are getting desperate crap with your wind ups.

sorry if im bursting your bubble but im just a first poster :L

Seymour M Hersh

We would get the money from our 40m overdraft facility ;-)

That's just for emergency repairs. Lightbulbs and the likes! :whistling:

Burst Bubble?

I would be delighted, look at this coupon and tell me you wouldn't burst Bubble?

BubblePort_280x390_502226a.jpg

<_<

"im gay and I watch Big Brother" post IMO

Burst Bubble?

I would be delighted, look at this coupon and tell me you wouldn't burst Bubble?

BubblePort_280x390_502226a.jpg

<_<

Is that a man or a woman? :blink:

Ugly fecker either way... and a defo gay Big Brother post IMO!

Yet one more pointless thread regarding Bryson.

Peepee in the wind spings to mind, why do folk get drawn into posting on threads likes this ?.

Ooops silly me :teehee: .

• Moderators

Hobo hunting on the forum is against the rules.

Any more and people will start to find themselves having their accounts suspended.

Thanks.

Mod 5

125 posts, 4 pages, one warning and 4 1/2 days to go until the transfer window shuts.

Congratulations guys, we have a SuperThread!

jim-jones-pop-champagne-webcastr.jpg

Guest GhostHunter

From his Facebook "Fan" Page.

#

Paul Gray Craig bryson is an over rated little ###### that hasnt done much in the last 2 seasons. Jim jefferies is a double standard fud!

16 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ? View feedback (10)Hide feedback (10)

Jollys SportsBar PoolTeam likes this.

o

Ross Granger he off 2 hearts then, much 4?

16 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

o

Paul Gray ?500k. Plus a player anol

o

Ross Granger not 2 bad then, whos the player?

o

Melanie Wright are you making this up?

o

Paul Gray Nah.. Couple of folk txt me mel. Hink its happenin

o

Scott Stevenson prick, hope him and Kyle get a very serious injury soon

o

Robert Gemmell overrated? he's been our best player over 2years, dont take the huff cause he's awaw! we need the money and under mixu we'll only improve

15 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

o

Paul Gray no takin the huff, and he is a decent player,would rather he was with us than against us, but he is over rated. we will be ok

14 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

o

Paul Gray plus cammy bell was better than him last season

o

David Faulds I thinks it's a good deal. We need the dosh and we have options in midfield. Not seen much of Gary glen recently though. I'd rather have him but 500k is the

Most we will get for

Him in my opinion. Got to sell.

6 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

#

James Alexander Craig bryson has left killie! Bit of money and a player could be worse

17 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ? View feedback (3)Hide feedback (3)

o

Alan Moodie Where is he off 2, what did we get for him?

16 hours ago

o

James Alexander Went to hearts we got 500k and Gary glen a striker and we so signed some1 from villa

16 hours ago

o

Alan Moodie That's no 2bad, a think we will miss him though

16 hours ago

marshallschunkychicken

The only bit that jumped out at me there was:

under mixu we'll only improve

Nice.

:laugh:

From his Facebook "Fan" Page.

#

Paul Gray Craig bryson is an over rated little ###### that hasnt done much in the last 2 seasons. Jim jefferies is a double standard fud!

16 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ? View feedback (10)Hide feedback (10)

Jollys SportsBar PoolTeam likes this.

o

Ross Granger he off 2 hearts then, much 4?

o

Paul Gray ?500k. Plus a player anol

o

Ross Granger not 2 bad then, whos the player?

o

Melanie Wright are you making this up?

o

Paul Gray Nah.. Couple of folk txt me mel. Hink its happenin

o

Scott Stevenson prick, hope him and Kyle get a very serious injury soon

o

Robert Gemmell overrated? he's been our best player over 2years, dont take the huff cause he's awaw! we need the money and under mixu we'll only improve

15 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

o

Paul Gray no takin the huff, and he is a decent player,would rather he was with us than against us, but he is over rated. we will be ok

o

Paul Gray plus cammy bell was better than him last season

o

David Faulds I thinks it's a good deal. We need the dosh and we have options in midfield. Not seen much of Gary glen recently though. I'd rather have him but 500k is the

Most we will get for

Him in my opinion. Got to sell.

6 hours ago ? LikeUnlike

#

James Alexander Craig bryson has left killie! Bit of money and a player could be worse

17 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ? View feedback (3)Hide feedback (3)

o

Alan Moodie Where is he off 2, what did we get for him?

16 hours ago

o

James Alexander Went to hearts we got 500k and Gary glen a striker and we so signed some1 from villa

16 hours ago

o

Alan Moodie That's no 2bad, a think we will miss him though

16 hours ago

It would be funny if Bryson replied to all of that with a picture of him kissing the Hearts badge

Killie fans seem to be certain it's happening and Hearts fans seem to refuse to believe it's happening.

I still can't see it personally.

I was very tempted to start a new thread with the header "Bryson Signs"

and then post this:

post-763-076811600 1282920991_thumb.jpg

But I thought that might be a *****ish move.

I was very tempted to start a new thread with the header "Bryson Signs"

and then post this:

post-763-076811600 1282920991_thumb.jpg

But I thought that might be a *****ish move.

I'd have laughed at that bud, but there are too many folks on here who would have lost the plot. They'd be apoplectic with rage.

marshallschunkychicken

i see bryson is in ht e kille squad for sat so doubt any deal will happen

Has that been announced? Or is it from the BBC?

bbc website says he in the squad and never seen any where that he is going to end up at hearts

BBC Website only predicts the squads for the weekend. As a result, they are often wrong.

Not saying Bryson is coming, just pointing out that I wouldn't believe much of what the Old Firm Broadcasting Corporation has to say.

linkin- hearts

I've heard that before he signs Vlad wants him to sign a document saying he was tricked into joining the Kilmarnock 11. Might not be true tho:whistling:

I've heard that before he signs Vlad wants him to sign a document saying he was tricked into joining the Kilmarnock 11. Might not be true tho:whistling:

Top notch humour right there.

sighs and the threads turn pointless, yes I have very few posts but am a diehard jambo and think we have done well out of transfer window, Bryson happy days Toto lets see what you can do but if not a single player arrives before deadline we can in my humble opinion not complain.

sighs and the threads turn pointless, yes I have very few posts but am a diehard jambo and think we have done well out of transfer window, Bryson happy days Toto lets see what you can do but if not a single player arrives before deadline we can in my humble opinion not complain.

Compared to recent years of course it's been better. I'm still a bit worried with all the injuries we pick up along the way we're lacking depth in certain areas. If we get Toto and an AM I'd be delighted, but if it doesn't happen well we're already a better side under JJ and we'll need to keep our fingers crossed we don't lose too many key players at once.

I still expect him to be here when the window closes!!!

The Killie fans seem to agree and seen resigned tha he'll join us. The latest theory on the killie forum is stevo will be part of deal, I hope not . The rumour mill is in full swing!

posted on 27-8-2010 at 18:06

Was down in A*r today and a guy I was working with(ayr fan) said he heard that Stevenson would be part of any deal. I dont know if his info has any truth in it but he told me in January that JJ wanted Stevnson at hearts before he signed so who kno

Jambof3tornado

If it is going to cost us Stevo and money then I aint a happy man. Stevenson has still to hit his best form with us.

Really am not fussed for Bryson,partly because no one else seems to be chasing him!

Guest jambomickey

If it is going to cost us Stevo and money then I aint a happy man. Stevenson has still to hit his best form with us.

Really am not fussed for Bryson,partly because no one else seems to be chasing him!

would doubt jj would let stevenson go tbh.

If Stevo goes as part of the deal I will buy the whole of JKB their pre and post match pints all season. Total rubbish. JJ would never offer and he sure as hell wouldn't go, growing up an Ayr fan.

Stevenson going to Killie is just ridiculous.

We're looking to strengthen the team, letting good players go is not on the agenda.

berrathanhibs

Stevenson going to Killie is just ridiculous.

We're looking to strengthen the team, letting good players go is not on the agenda.

i really hope we keep a hold of stevo

Archived