Mafia- Chuck Vs The Ring

jambosean75

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, you didn't even think about the game, yet you managed to get 7 posts in over the weekend without a vote! dry.gif

Recognised goon tactic from you.....

Vote Beverley

i posteed when the game started and while i was indoors. i forgot about the game yesterday cos i was running around doing stuff.

and recognised goon tactic?

i don't forget about the game when i'm a goon, but you carry on thinking that way if you like. you're wrong though

Harry Palmer

I'm on night shift tonight so won't be around much after this post. Will try and get on at about 7 o'clock or something.

Anyway,

vote Geoff

And time for sleep..... :ninja:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm on night shift tonight so won't be around much after this post. Will try and get on at about 7 o'clock or something.

Anyway,

vote Geoff

And time for sleep..... :ninja:

Meh!

I think Rainer Wolfcastle beats you in the IQ stakes.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Actually, just thinking about non-voters the way Bev has commented above, let's see what else Scotland has to say. He's on my goon list as well.

unvote jambodunks

vote Scotland

And now, sleep for me!

Bev, you have "forgotten" to vote when you were a goon before

Don't deny it

once i think and i never forgot, i just never got back in time and it was before i was able to get online on my (old) phone. you're either gonna believe me or not, and i'll not change your mind. makes me a wee bit suspicious of people though when they pick up on something like this when its not really happened when i've been roled in any way, and generally happens cos i genuinely get bored when i'm not roled

vote count

arnold 1

scotland 1

bev 1

geoff 1

still to vote

kitster, barney, boof, malky, pj1, eck & dunks

still to post

kitster, barney, pj1 & eck

i genuinely get bored when i'm not roled

I don't - but then I'm maybe different.

There was a point yesterday when I was a bit 'Meh' when I thought I was for the chop, but other than that I like to stay involved until I'm deid - and often beyond, as previous Mods could confirm.

Dunno really what the point of this is - maybe just to give y'all something to read.

Oh, I remember...I was gonna ask Sean a question.

With the fewer eligible voters, is there a smaller number of votes required for the lynch?

If so, I'd suggest we ca' canny just in case they're looming waiting to strike. Which is probably not all that likely, but possible.

And not only that...the question has probably been answered in an earlier Sean post, but I've typed all this already so ye're getting it!!

In case I don't get back on before the deadline, I'll stay with my vote of yesterday as I've seen no evidence to change my mind. Will hopefully get on before the deadline to review though, so maybe not final ...

Vote Beverley

vote count

bev 2

arnold 1

scotland 1

geoff 1

still to vote

kitster, barney, boof, malky, pj1 & eck

still to post

kitster, barney, pj1 & eck

yawn

go for the "easy" target as usual!

the goon tried to frame me last game, but somehow made it almost to the end of the game... no role last game either, so if i do end up lynched take note of the people trying to put me in the firing line. either goons, or lazy

Chris Benoit

Alright kids busy night for me and most certainly won't be about at deadline so will keep my vote on as this may be my last post

offer once again open to flux, in the event that I'm in a tie again and you don't want to risk hitting a good roled player take me out I'm just a townie :)

Sorry I've not been posting, been a mad weekend.

Gonna have a quick neb through the thread and vote shortly.

Evenin folks. First day back to work after a week off. Meh :angry: Never mind, only another 35 years of it to go :down:

Gonna have a shower and a bite to eat before I read back.

vote count

bev 2

arnold 1

scotland 1

geoff 1

still to vote

kitster, barney, boof, malky, pj1 & eck

still to post

barney, pj1

sod it Vote Arnold

he seems most dodgy to me based on an order of dodginess

Arnold

Boof

Seats

with Barney an outsider

Actually, just thinking about non-voters the way Bev has commented above, let's see what else Scotland has to say. He's on my goon list as well.

unvote jambodunks

vote Scotland

And now, sleep for me!

Well being perfectly honest, I don't have an excuse. I just wasn't on kickback at any point yesterday :ermm:

vote count

arnold 3

bev 2

scotland 1

geoff 1

still to vote

kitster, barney, boof, pj1

still to post

barney, pj1

Hmmmmm, I'm confuddled, no change there then!

vote Geoff

Sorry matey, but you're playing a different game to your usual when innocent.

portobellojambo1

Sorry I ain't posted yet today, just got home from work around 7:00. Now had something to eat and recharge my batteries. I would like to vote that those who took part in the so called protest out at the RBS, Gyle/Gogarburn, be exterminated, slowly and painfully, but given its not option under this game I'll vote Scotland this round.

Now off for a smoke, a round of golf and then watch Man City versus Liverpool (amazing what you can fit into 90 minutes).

Harry Palmer

Before I leave for work and as I won't be around to defend myself further, I would urge folk to vote carefully.

See y'all in the morning.

vote count

arnold 3

bev 2

scotland 2

geoff 2

still to vote

barney, boof

still to post

barney

barney will be modkilled if he doesn't post by 10pm

i wonder if there will be lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of vote changes?

Well, I've always advocated the 'vote someone who'll be modkilled anyway' policy as it tends to be slightly more town-friendly. It's already happened in this game (thanks to the wonderful flux), so I'll...

Vote Barnacle Stinson

If he should happen to turn up fashionably late and I notice in time, my vote will likely head Geoff-wards.

What does that mean?

Whatever you want it to mean.

I know I'm not a goon, I'm just following the group to try and stop them picking me off.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. Fecking puppy training is ruining my morning routine!

Seats, this is why my game isn't normal.

In the meantime, unvote Scotland. His meh defence suggests he doesn't care. I'll buy it.

I think someone is hiding in the shadows - kits or Barney. Since I had Barney on my goon list....

vote Barney Stinson

Interesting mini pile on for Arnold. I'm now suspicious of all those that voted Arnold.

Sticking with vote for now though :ermm:

In the meantime, unvote Scotland. His meh defence suggests he doesn't care. I'll buy it.

I think someone is hiding in the shadows - kits or Barney. Since I had Barney on my goon list....

vote Barney Stinson

I didn't say nuffin guvnor! Mistaken identity? Don't think I commented on your "puppy ate my laptop" excuses or otherwise mate!

Whens deadline again?

portobellojambo1

I didn't say nuffin guvnor! Mistaken identity? Don't think I commented on your "puppy ate my laptop" excuses or otherwise mate!

Whens deadline again?

Think it is 22:00 tonight, as jambosean75 is playing 5 a sides, or sommink along those lines.

vote Barney Stinson

Does look like an attempt by one goon to save another though -

Unvote Scotland

Vote Geoff

Archived