• its there to be used - blow the lot
    • stop using when 1-3 folk left
    • stop using when 4 -6 folk left
    • under 7 i e 1/2 way point
    • kittys suck go in rounds
    • other suggestion...(please post)

Era Macaroons

:clap::band:

Ha, if it is who I think it is, I'm shocked he wasn't up for redistributing the wealth.

I guess changing his username to Bourgeoise won't be too much of a jump ;-)

:clap::clap::clap:

waterlogged

if i was to leave early then i would'nt expect anything back,but when its continued the next day then the kitty rolls on & get topped up.

Got honest mates tho

Ha, if it is who I think it is, I'm shocked he wasn't up for redistributing the wealth.

I guess changing his username to Bourgeoise won't be too much of a jump ;-)

It's always the same with these commie marxist types.

A little bit of power and it goes to their head. Champagne and hookers for those in charge and the rest crawl about in the gutter living on turnips and driving a lada.

Poor show.

what do you do? a minor debate.

Say theres 12 of you on a stag night in Munich, and youve all put 60 euros in the kitty, as the night wears on and folk start to go home, the kitty moves on with the folk that are left....until which point?

Does it become unfair for those remaining to use up the kitty ? or is it law of the jungle ?

Refunding each person as they left is not an option as was too late for that.

Easiest way to avoid a fight is to ask people to stump up 2 or 3 times over the course of the night in smaller amounts as the kitty runs down. If you don't pay in you get nowt when the money runs out - also gives tight wads the chance to bow out without complaints of them having put dosh in they haven't spent.

Adi Dassler
You've lost me.

Well done.

:)

I'm intrigued Gav.

Was this person in Munich with us? Was there not more than 12 of us there? Did we even have a kitty? I cannae remember one day from the other over there. Spikey hair? Laidlaw? Nah.

Cannae be Hoorie, wouldnae be Fishy.

Who else is on here?

Is it even anything to do with us?

Tune in next week to find out.

I'm intrigued Gav.

Was this person in Munich with us? Was there not more than 12 of us there? Did we even have a kitty? I cannae remember one day from the other over there. Spikey hair? Laidlaw? Nah.

Cannae be Hoorie, wouldnae be Fishy.

Who else is on here?

Is it even anything to do with us?

Tune in next week to find out.

Herr Dassler,

The OP is referring to me. It is understandable that he has confused a few on this thread, but then again he can confuse simply ordering a Big Mac.

It wasn't a unilateral decision to go home with the kitty. 5 of us were left, 3 felt it wasn't on to use it for food. I wasn't staying for food so went home. Had the majority said otherwise I would have passed it on.

Simple as that really.

Scapegoats are needed from time to time though.

Boris

Era Macaroons
Herr Dassler,

The OP is referring to me. It is understandable that he has confused a few on this thread, but then again he can confuse simply ordering a Big Mac.

It wasn't a unilateral decision to go home with the kitty. 5 of us were left, 3 felt it wasn't on to use it for food. I wasn't staying for food so went home. Had the majority said otherwise I would have passed it on.

Simple as that really.

Scapegoats are needed from time to time though.

Boris

Hooray!! just teasing big mon:food-smiley-004:

Archived