Golf Game

jamborich

Can you play tonight?

If not I can't play till later Saturday!

What time suits you? Anytime after 8:30pm is ok with me mate.

Btw, I believe WGT have brought out brand new Unlimited golf balls. They are supperb mate. I would recommend that you use them tonight. :whistling:

:)

What time suits you? Anytime after 8:30pm is ok with me mate.

Btw, I believe WGT have brought out brand new Unlimited golf balls. They are supperb mate. I would recommend that you use them tonight. :whistling:

:)

Wow UNLIMITED.. they sound AWESOME!

What colours can you get them in?

ArmiyaRomanova

I also understand that if you delete your current game profile and sign up under a new identity, WGT assumes that you're a disgruntled LEGEND player returning to the site and offers you access to the full range of clubs and balls for free.

Try it out!

:whistling:

I also understand that if you delete your current game profile and sign up under a new identity, WGT assumes that you're a disgruntled LEGEND player returning to the site and offers you access to the full range of clubs and balls for free.

Try it out!

:whistling:

I can't even buy the clubs I am using at present. For some reason I managed to get them before it all changed.

Makes me happy. Got my rating below 66 for the first time..

I recommend playing in the organised stroke play games that they have on every week. the unlimited play is around St Andrews this week and the conditions are really easy!

I had a putt on 17 to go 11 under and 3 putted from about 15 ft... finishing with a 63...

I can't even buy the clubs I am using at present. For some reason I managed to get them before it all changed.

Makes me happy. Got my rating below 66 for the first time..

I recommend playing in the organised stroke play games that they have on every week. the unlimited play is around St Andrews this week and the conditions are really easy!

I had a putt on 17 to go 11 under and 3 putted from about 15 ft... finishing with a 63...

63 :unsure:

That really fills me with joy.

ArmiyaRomanova

Incidentally, you can progress up through the levels faster by playing every day - not a full round maybe, but just completing a 9-holer or Blitz game.

I think you get a daily play bonus that goes up each consecutive day you play - but miss a day and the bonus starts again from zero.

Somehow I've found myself on 43 without having played that many rounds.

ST ANDREWS KNOCKOUT MATCHPLAY COMPETITION

THE SEMI-FINAL TIES....

And the by now infamous Random List Generator at Random.org (who should be sponsoring this competition) has produced the following....

AndyMcI (68.61 MASTER)

WILL PLAY

graygo (73.90 MASTER)

Bigsmak (66.62 MASTER)

WILL PLAY

Mark-Mywords/sosweb (70.46 MASTER)

Only two ties, so let's set a deadline of 10pm on Saturday evening for them.

If they're both played before then, the final and 3rd place playoff could happen over the weekend.

And good luck to everyone! :thumbsup:

A couple of good looking ties.

Good luck to all.

Graygo, i am available anytime from 8.30pm tomorrow night or Saturday morning from 9.30am.

Let me know if any of these suit or if we need to arrange something different.

:thumbsup:

Can you play tonight?

If not I can't play till later Saturday!

Edit: read posts properly in future!! doh.

Edited by graygo

The draw could have been kinders to me and Markmywords. :down:

It must be that Old Firm 'favour the strongest' 'rule' coming into play again - even on a randomiser.

There is something disturbing about being compared to the Old Firm. :angry:

I feel as though i should want me to lose :lol:

A couple of good looking ties.

Good luck to all.

Graygo, i am available anytime from 8.30pm tomorrow night or Saturday morning from 9.30am.

Let me know if any of these suit or if we need to arrange something different.

:thumbsup:

Hi mate,

Can't do tomorrow as at a wedding all day / night, Saturday morning might be a struggle after the night before so the later you can make it the better. :whistling:

Or tonight if you can make it.

Edited by graygo

Hi mate,

Can't do tomorrow as at a wedding all day / night, Saturday morning might be a struggle after the night before so the later you can make it the better. :whistling:

Early afternoon on Saturday would be fine with me if that suits you better.

Wouldn't want you driving whilst drunk. :)

Maybe 1pm so we can get through the round for 3pm so i can get Hearts World on. :thumbsup:

Hi mate,

Or tonight if you can make it.

Just seen you edit. I'm heading out in about half a hour so cant tonight, sorry.

Early afternoon on Saturday would be fine with me if that suits you better.

Wouldn't want you driving whilst drunk. :)

Maybe 1pm so we can get through the round for 3pm so i can get Hearts World on. :thumbsup:

1 o'clock's good for me mate, better get my clubs cleaned. :whistling:

Edited by graygo

1 o'clock's good for me mate, better get my clubs cleaned. :whistling:

1pm it is.

You have actually just reminded me my real soaking wet golf shoes are still in my golf bag from 2 weeks ago after playing 36 holes in the pouring rain. :o

1pm it is.

You have actually just reminded me my real soaking wet golf shoes are still in my golf bag from 2 weeks ago after playing 36 holes in the pouring rain. :o

:woot: They'll be smelling fresh when you play next......... not. :yucky:

Bigsmak has won... 3&2.

Congratulations Bagsmak... You deserved your victory by quite some distance. Great driving, sublime approach shots and nice putting.... Hard to beat that. :thumbsup:

Fantastic scoring. So many birdies.

Good luck in the final mate. :thumbsup:

Mark.

What a game.. Mark Played great.. I finished at 7 under par and won on the 16th. one bogey let me down... but I missed about 4 putts of under 7ft . Will have to practice before the final!

What a game.. Mark Played great.. I finished at 7 under par and won on the 16th. one bogey let me down... but I missed about 4 putts of under 7ft . Will have to practice before the final!

Must have been some round. :thumbsup: