Howard Webb

Randle P McMurphy

Hannibal Lecter

Loving this thread, brought quite a few laughs. Heading for the classics section?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craig Herbertson

picard.jpgpicard-facepalm.jpg

Jean Luc Picard's fumbled attempts to improve sales of his startrek figure provoke an unprecedented public backlash

jamboinglasgow

I read the other day that the Great Webbo wants to take charge of an Ugly Sisters derby....

I'm certain he would do well. :thumbsup:

after he is finished with that match the big team in Glasgow will be Partick Thistle.

It has to be the Webbmeister :thumbsup:

Well he's being rested for the semis so he MUST be in charge for the final. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. I can't wait. All hail King Webb.

vegas-voss

Well he's being rested for the semis so he MUST be in charge for the final. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. I can't wait. All hail King Webb.

Resting the man needs no rest he could have reffed every single game in the tournament but felt other mere mortals deserved a small chance as well.But the big one is all his England's crowning glory the Webb final.

Craig Herbertson

Resting the man needs no rest he could have reffed every single game in the tournament but felt other mere mortals deserved a small chance as well.But the big one is all his England's crowning glory the Webb final.

Fair point but maybe it was the seventh day?

Mree frunny

Paddy Power are offering 8/11 on the Webbmeister to take charge of the final

http://www.oddscheck...p/final-referee

The only other contender is this Mexican loser

37556.jpg

FIFA has just announced that it's definitely Howard. The final has been moved to Joburg's other WC venue, and the two finalists will play for the Webb Ellis trophy.

This giant amongst mere mortals has been given charge of The Final.

The commentators will be sure to remind us that he is English at least once per minute.

The People's Chimp

This is a great day for Howard Webb and a great day for Football, but more importantly is a great day for a Nation and an even greater day for Her Brittanic Majesty.

GSTQ

flag682_459275a.jpg

I've been down on my Howard Webb prayer mat since his last game in the tournament...I'm so proud.

THANK YOU SEPP BLATTER. CLEARLY A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

Gareth_Hearts

Cant wait to see sky sports news telling us how spain and germany should be learning from englands immaculate refereeing schools!!

I look forward to David Cameron and the Queen (long may they rule over us) announcing a national day of celebration for sunday. What better way to commemorate Howard Webb single handedly winning the World Cup for England?

Howard_Webb_33163s.jpg

Howard Webb to ref World Cup Final : About Bloody Time

Malcolm Tucker

main%20photo.jpg

Howard here seen relaxing with his hoes after hearing the news of getting his place as World Cup Final referee.

"Here wee baws, you honestly think it was ever in any doubt.... Now if you don't mind I'm going to show this wee biddy a thing or two about discipline on the football pitch...... and shagging."

Harry Palmer

'What's that Sky Sports news? Why am I so Good?'

'Haven't you read the thread on Jambos Kickback FFS!'

Randle P McMurphy

n72623779798_2134.jpg

the webbmeister on hearing the news the world wanted to hear.

3B46E175-ADFE-DBF1-0B5A26552D45C2BA.jpg

pepe reina pleads with the great man for doppelg?nger role for final. 'feck off peque?a cojones the world cup final is only for the true greats of the game'.

I P Knightley

main%20photo.jpg

Howard here seen relaxing with his hoes after hearing the news of getting his place as World Cup Final referee.

"Here wee baws, you honestly think it was ever in any doubt.... Now if you don't mind I'm going to show this wee biddy a thing or two about discipline on the football pitch...... and shagging."

Man, the guy's ICE!!

He's not even taking a glance at the cleavage because he just knows he's in there when he wants and how he wants.

Breathtaking stuff.

Howard Webb is not refereeing the final on Sunday. He's away to teach Mandela what REAL strength of character is. He has told FIFA he may do the final next Thursday at 9 in the morning after he's wrestled a lion. Naturally, FIFA have accepted the Webbmaster's demands.

Kaka takes a position that Clive Tyldesley dreams, just dreams, about nightly. :rolleyes:

post-862-12786235266777_thumb.jpg

Surely it would be fitting if Webb were to ref the final on horseback, dressed as St George

Arthur Morgan

There will be only one REAL winner on Sunday and that man is Sir Howard Webb, a true legend.

bajthejambo

I'm afraid this web page bears that out.

http://www.subbuteogoalcelebrations.co.uk/specials.shtml

I can already feel my hands itching for that paypal button. Christmas presents all round...

20071201015559_621blackfriday_lede2.jpg

At the instore release of the Howard Webb Subbuteo Series

Green hoodie - "I can't believe they're finally here!"

His mate - "I know we've been standing out there for days!"

Girl with Pink Scarfe - "I FECKING LOVE HOWARD WEBB!!"

Beatle Mania? PAH! Wait until you see Heathrow when Sir Howard returns...

Gregory House M.D.

Howard Webb is to take the reigns from George and become the patron saint of england

Guest Atticus

40901_news.jpg

"PLAY ON SHE'S FAIR GAME"

_44080353_hargreaves416.jpg

"OK SIMMER DOWN YOUVE HAD A SHOT"

HowardWebbITV_946083.jpg

"WAIT FOR MY WHISTLE BEFORE YOU PUMP HER"

Howard-Webb-Austria-v-Poland-2_945864.jpg

"WOW ONE AT A TIME FOR **** SAKE"

EMP-6042148.jpg

"SORRY PAL IM UP NEXT"

_41195754_ref_416.jpg

note.gif Im a raver cant you see, do you want to rave all night with me, I wanna dance until the sun goes down, dance until the world goes round and round. Techno techno techno note.gif

Actually chuffed to bits for Howard, well done sir

Randle P McMurphy

middlenb1609u17worldcup-520.jpg

so good they will officiate the world cup final in flip flops

article-1249314-01A93C5600000578-918_224x225.jpg

england's, england's number 1, england's number 1

middlenb1828sgtrio-worldcup.jpg

brazilian and chilean players delight at hearing the dream team's appointment for final

middlenb2872sg-trio-champions-league.jpg

practising circumspect approach to HRH before knighthoods

Randle P McMurphy

3ECC3AF4-AF1A-3C97-D04700E844174F45.jpg

stelios can't hide his gratitude to the great man for striking another blow for the bald community

Carl Spackler

rightsaidwebb.jpg

"Right" said Webb. "I'm too sexy for the final"

Howard may not be refereeing the final after all?

rossthejambo

main%20photo.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Outstanding. The Classics awaits

Guest Red Mist

_41195754_ref_416.jpg

note.gif Im a raver cant you see, do you want to rave all night with me, I wanna dance until the sun goes down, dance until the world goes round and round. Techno techno techno note.gif

lol

I look forward to posting in this thread in 2014 when Brand Howard really takes over the World Cup.

Getintaethem

I look forward to posting in this thread in 2014 when Brand Howard really takes over the World.

I fixed that for you.

Craig Herbertson

Spot the deliberate mistake in this new subbuteo competition

worldcup2010.jpg

England World cup winners 2010

worldcup1966.jpg

England World Cup Winners 1966

howardWebb.jpg

Howard Webb

You're right, Webb NEVER gives a yellow.

I hear he is on his way to Rothbury to sort out Gazza.

I heard he's on his way to Gaza to sort out Hamas and Mosad

Jam Tarts 1874

We need a new public holiday in honour of Webb, so that every year we can commemorate the day the mighty Howard put the Great back into Great Britain.

teehee.gif

Randle P McMurphy

Mrs Webb better pipe down. Telling the world the great man can't control his kids.

That's your job woman.

http://www.dailystar...-his-own-kids-/

the soon to be ex mrs webb will see the extent of howie's control when he steps off the plane after winning the world cup. one step too far you ungrateful biatch

Archived