Various other team updates (merged threads)..

Therapist

Makes a valid point though. Why are constant, pointless Chelsea threads allowed to exist and not something like this.

Mon the shrimps!

I would agree, if it wasn't for the other two threads of the exact same type.

rudi must stay

"The Terrace - for all things Hearts and football related.

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter. ".....

tbh mate, I don't see what's wrong with the Chelsea threads. There's lots of Man United fans and Chelsea fans on here, so his threads always get lots of responses..

You look like a right tit now that they have been merged.

that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

For me, i am glad that these threads have been merged as it shows how unimportant they are and that a thread about Chelsea is just as irrelevant as a thread about morecambe considering this is a hearts message board.

For what it's worth I think we should have a separate part of the terrace for NHC (or at least non-SPL) threads where posters can go and chew the fat over Chelsea/man utd etc. I am a big arsenal fan and if I feel the need to discuss them I do it on the gooners website and if I want to read the latest news I read arseblog. I come to the terrace to read and post about hearts and teams/events directly affecting us.

I may start a poll to see what the general consensus on this is.

that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

For me, i am glad that these threads have been merged as it shows how unimportant they are and that a thread about Chelsea is just as irrelevant as a thread about morecambe considering this is a hearts message board.

For what it's worth I think we should have a separate part of the terrace for NHC (or at least non-SPL) threads where posters can go and chew the fat over Chelsea/man utd etc. I am a big arsenal fan and if I feel the need to discuss them I do it on the gooners website and if I want to read the latest news I read arseblog. I come to the terrace to read and post about hearts and teams/events directly affecting us.

I may start a poll to see what the general consensus on this is.

I agree about it being just as relevant/irrelevant as a thread about Chelsea. The way you went about it could have been more, unpetty if you like.

With regards to your second point, I think that's a great idea and would also back it.

I agree about it being just as relevant/irrelevant as a thread about Chelsea. The way you went about it could have been more, unpetty if you like.

With regards to your second point, I think that's a great idea and would also back it.

Be sure and vote on the poll then mate! Cheers.

Archived