Various other team updates (merged threads)..

Therapist

Nicolas Anelka has signed an extension to his contract that will keep him at the Bridge for another year. :thumbsup:

Michael Ballack has officially moved back to Germany. Thanks for your contribution Michael - you'll always be welcome at the Bridge. :thumbsup:

Blue is the colour.... :thumbsup:

Nicolas Anelka has signed an extension to his contract that will keep him at the Bridge for another year. :thumbsup:

Michael Ballack has officially moved back to Germany. Thanks for your contribution Michael - you'll always be welcome at the Bridge. :thumbsup:

Good news on Anelka.

Ballack, i salute you. Great player, great guy. Born winner.

Blue is indeed the colour.

Roll on 2 in a row. :thumbsup:

Do you think they will spend big in the summer T?

Not sure about Benayoun ermm.gif Decent player, maybe good as an impact substitute. Would say Joe Cole is better but his wage demands are ridiculous. Happy for the club to release him thumbsup.gif

Ballack has been a great addition to the squad over the last few years. Great fee transfer signing smile.gif

Anelka has been great for us this season, long may it continue!

Mon the blues

...and looks like Benayoun is joining from Liverpool for an agreed 5 million.

I'm not keen on that idea. :yucky:

Do you think they will spend big in the summer T?

I think they will, albeit not to the same level as seen in the recent past.

Remember, their under-17s are top notch and it won't be long before they are knocking on the 1st team dressing room door. :thumbsup:

Rudi Skacel

Ballack has to be one of Footballs biggest losers.

Not many players have lost 2 Champions League finals, a World Cup final and a European Championship final.

A shame really because he was a really good player.

I think they will, albeit not to the same level as seen in the recent past.

Remember, their under-17s are top notch and it won't be long before they are knocking on the 1st team dressing room door. :thumbsup:

Couple of marquee signings plus they're looking to promote as many as five of the youngsters to the senior squad. I mean Arnesen's got to earn his money at some point.

Post it at this address - http://www.chelseafcforums.com/

Not here. Thanks

Post it at this address - http://www.chelseafcforums.com/

Not here. Thanks

:dramaqueen:

The Terrace - for all things Hearts and football related.

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter.

scott_jambo

Ballack has to be one of Footballs biggest losers.

Not many players have lost 2 Champions League finals, a World Cup final and a European Championship final.

A shame really because he was a really good player.

How many players have won the EPL and countless Bundesliga's?

I would say the whole Hibernian team would be in front of Ballack in footballs biggest losers poll.

I would say the whole Hibernian team from 1902 would be in front of Ballack in footballs biggest losers poll.

Fixed it for you Scott. :thumbsup:

scott_jambo

Fixed it for you Scott. thumbsup.gif

Id include the 1902 one too. Dont think Ballack took part in the 2006 WC final either.

Rudi Skacel

How many players have won the EPL and countless Bundesliga's?

I would say the whole Hibernian team would be in front of Ballack in footballs biggest losers poll.

Because not every player has contested in the final of the 3 major football competitions and lost every one.

And if you look at my post I wasnt saying he was a bad player. Just a loser when it comes to the major competitions. But yes 4 bundesliga titles and 1 epl title isnt bad.

scott_jambo

Because not every player has contested in the final of the 3 major football competitions and lost every one.

And if you look at my post I wasnt saying he was a bad player. Just a loser when it comes to the major competitions. But yes 4 bundesliga titles and 1 epl title isnt bad.

As far as Im aware he did not play in the World Cup Final due to suspension.

One of the champions league losses was with Leverkusen too. Some acheivement on reflection.

4 bundesliga titles and an epl title is better than not bad.

Seymour M Hersh

Arf arf chuckle chuckle. You're a funny guy Abe (2). :lol:

Id include the 1902 one too. Dont think Ballack took part in the 2006 WC final either.

That'll be because Germany weren't in it ;)

2002, and yes, he selflessly took a booking in the semi final to stop Germany's opponents breaking, which ruled him out of the final.

Hero.

Independence

Mods: Why is this on a Hearts website!

Chelsea have NOTHING to do with Hearts.

Therapist has already clarified this matter to everyone's satisfaction. :verymad:

Independence

Therapist has already clarified this matter to everyone's satisfaction. :verymad:

The Therapist never clarifies anything! He revels in winding people up. Why he doesn't move to a west coast teams website is anyones guess!!!

The Therapist never clarifies anything! He revels in winding people up. Why he doesn't move to a west coast teams website is anyones guess!!!

I'm sure he did....

dramaqueen.gif

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter.

Oh yes, there it is.

Lesson for the future chief, debate the post not the poster thumbsup.gif

I wasn't asking for the rules of the Terrace, just that Chelsea related posts were put here - http://www.chelseafcforums.com/

Just to be clear .. there is no reference to rules, just a request to talk all things Chelsea somewhere else more appropriate.

I P Knightley

Personally, I'm glad to find that there's a Chelsea thread as it gives me the opportunity to state my assertion that it is the most odious football club in existence.

Their followers from the "old days" are generally mutton-headed thugs for whom the attachment to Chelsea had nothing to do with the football and the last few years have seen their support swell with a bunch of glory hunters who create no passion for the football at their games.

Add to that their riding roughshod over the regulations with their questionable approaches to Arnesen, Cole, Eriksson and then the fact that their club captain is one of the more disreputable characters in the game and you start to get the picture of the club.

I have the unenviable task of spending tomorrow at their pox-ridden stadium on a jaunt I'd rather not be attending. If it were to be held at almost any other location, I might be approaching it in a positive frame of mind. As it is, I've loaded up on the egg curry and when I arrive there in the morning, will take on a few strong coffees and some liquorice so that I may leave my mark and improve the atmosphere of the place.

CFC GTF.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Personally, I'm glad to find that there's a Chelsea thread as it gives me the opportunity to state my assertion that it is the most odious football club in existence.

Their followers from the "old days" are generally mutton-headed thugs for whom the attachment to Chelsea had nothing to do with the football and the last few years have seen their support swell with a bunch of glory hunters who create no passion for the football at their games.

Add to that their riding roughshod over the regulations with their questionable approaches to Arnesen, Cole, Eriksson and then the fact that their club captain is one of the more disreputable characters in the game and you start to get the picture of the club.

I have the unenviable task of spending tomorrow at their pox-ridden stadium on a jaunt I'd rather not be attending. If it were to be held at almost any other location, I might be approaching it in a positive frame of mind. As it is, I've loaded up on the egg curry and when I arrive there in the morning, will take on a few strong coffees and some liquorice so that I may leave my mark and improve the atmosphere of the place.

CFC GTF.

dettol%20bottle.jpg

I hope this clarifies matters and thanks for your cooperation and dont post on my threads cos yer a wee jobby. :lol:

I respectfully refer you to post #12.

CFC GTF.

Best contribution to this thread by far.

Who would you rather in your squad for 5 mill, Benayoun or Driver?

Benayoun is better than Driver but it is Joe Cole out for Benayoun that does not make any sense.

Lee Lucas has signed an extension to his contract that will keep him at Liberty Stadium for another 3 years.

Swansea have also signed Scott Donnelly from Aldershot.

White is the colour! :thumbsup:

Morecambe have signed Paul Scott from Bury after he was not offered a new contract.

In other news, keeper Scott Davies has been allowed to leave.

Red and white is the colour! :thumbsup:

Winger Keith Gillespie is leaving after failing to agree terms on a new deal.

Gary Hamilton also remains on the transfer list.

White with green and red is the colour! :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

As funny as terminal illness.

Give it a rest.

It's chronic but no worse than the Chelsea FC threads.

Give it a rest.

Let him get on with it, if it makes him happy.

All he's doing is suceeding in making himself look like a dick.

Guest Ash Cloud

Winger Keith Gillespie is leaving after failing to agree terms on a new deal.

Gary Hamilton also remains on the transfer list.

White with green and red is the colour! :thumbsup:

White with green puts me right off just something about that combination of colours..

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Give it a rest.

"The Terrace - for all things Hearts and football related.

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter. ".....:thumbsup:

Lee Lucas has signed an extension to his contract that will keep him at Liberty Stadium for another 3 years.

Swansea have also signed Scott Donnelly from Aldershot.

White is the colour! :thumbsup:

Why don't you go on a Swansea forum to discuss this stuff!?

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter. ".....:thumbsup:

Spot on Lionheart! ISome people just don't seem to get this! :whistling:

Absolutely horrific by the way.

Makes a valid point though. Why are constant, pointless Chelsea threads allowed to exist and not something like this.

Mon the shrimps!

Why don't you go on a Swansea forum to discuss this stuff!?

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter. ".....

I trust the simple statement above rectifies your clear misunderstanding of the rules. I'm glad to have been of assistance in this matter. ".....

This has a familiar tone about it.

You are right. Its a football forum after all!

Go on the Swansea!!

I think we should post news on every ball they kick throughout the season on this board.

Archived