Scotland v England Rugby

maroonlegions

Ray Winstone
Mmmmm. Some examples of this would be great to back up this accusation. :)

Just read back to your posts on this very thread. I am not doing all the donkey work for you.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read back to your posts on this very thread. I am not doing all the donkey work for you.

You accuse somebody of being a bigot. The very least you could do is give examples. if you can't I suggest you retract your accusation. :)

You can laugh - but Scotland have been world champions at it several times!Oh, and we do play normal polo in Scotland too, in case you're interested....

World champions. Quality. Do they wear Hackett tops for elephant polo also? :)

blondejamtart
World champions. Quality. Do they wear Hackett tops for elephant polo also? :)

Why? Do you want one? ;)

Ray Winstone
You accuse somebody of being a bigot. The very least you could do is give examples. if you can't I suggest you retract your accusation. :)

I suggest you jog on......

I suggest you jog on......

Mmmm. Come on accusing somebody of being a bigot. Then when asked to give examples suddenly can't. :)

Ray Winstone
Mmmm. Come on accusing somebody of being a bigot. Then when asked to give examples suddenly can't. :)

Why would I waste my time doing that? I have other more important things to do - Everyone else on here (apart from Horse perhaps) know what I am talking about and will not need spoon fed examples.

In this thread you are prejudiced against Rugby - there is one example.

Now away and put your toys back in the pram.

Willins, Julio hasn't said a bigoted word in this thread, and your comment was uncalled for.

Julio, you lost. Get over yourself.

Both of you should stop sniping before the mods see you and send you off to stand on the naughty step. :welldone:

:thumb:

You could cut the sexual tension between blondejamtart and Julio with a knife. I suggest that you both just get it over with and go at it like rabbits. The rugby types won't mind, I've heard rumours that they don't like it that way anyway.

maroonlegions

now, now chaps after all its only a game eh, mmmm,

GET IN THEIR , SCOTS WAE HAE AND THEY ARE AWAY BACK HAME TAE THINK AGAIN.;)

Why would I waste my time doing that? I have other more important things to do - Everyone else on here (apart from Horse perhaps) know what I am talking about and will not need spoon fed examples.

In this thread you are prejudiced against Rugby - there is one example.

Now away and put your toys back in the pram.

Listen Willins. You accused me of being a bigot. Now at least be man enough to give me some examples. Don't hide behind all this everyone else knows what i'm talking about. I'm still waiting. :)

blondejamtart
You could cut the sexual tension between blondejamtart and Julio with a knife. I suggest that you both just get it over with and go at it like rabbits. The rugby types won't mind, I've heard rumours that it isn't really they don't like it that way anyway.

Sorry sweetie, but I wouldn't.................not even with yours! :whistling:

Willins, Julio hasn't said a bigoted word in this thread, and your comment was uncalled for.

Julio, you lost. Get over yourself.

Both of you should stop sniping before the mods see you and send you off to stand on the naughty step. :welldone:

:thumb:

Ulysses. Just didn't appreciate the bigot accusation. Have only asked Willins to back up his arguement. :)

Ray Winstone
Listen Willins. You accused me of being a bigot. Now at least be man enough to give me some examples. Don't hide behind all this everyone else knows what i'm talking about. I'm still waiting. :)

Blindness is obviously another of your many flaws.

Ulysses. Just didn't appreciate the bigot accusation. Have only asked Willins to back up his arguement. :)

Thanks for your final word on the subject. :toasting:

Blindness is obviously another of your many flaws.

And thanks for your final word on the subject as well. :toasting:

maroonlegions
Sorry sweetie, but I wouldn't.................not even with yours! :whistling:

well thats a conversation stopper eh, when a woman says no she means it and quite right too.:cool:

The White Cockade

Julio, Therapist, assorted Chelsea Avatars, Rangers supporting Hearts fans et al

YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING

Well done Scotland

hurrah our public school boys were better than their public school boys, but well done anyway

Julio, Therapist, assorted Chelsea Avatars, Rangers supporting Herats fans et al

YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING

Well done Scotland

Scotland fully merited the win. The pack was outstanding as was Blair at scrum half. Parks still dodgy though.

The question is where was this effort in the other three games? :eek:

The White Cockade
hurrah our public school boys were better than their public school boys, but well done anyway

erm

Big Jason White or any one of these guys could eat a dozen diving footballers for breakfast

these guys are hard as nails and very few are public schoolboys

The White Cockade
Scotland fully merited the win. The pack was outstanding as was Blair at scrum half. Parks still dodgy though.

The question is where was this effort in the other three games? :eek:

you are right

we have been mince this season

got to question the coach /tactics i'm afraid

you are right

we have been mince this season

got to question the coach /tactics i'm afraid

Agreed. Interesting that Andy Robinson may have some input last week though. A bit like Terry Butcher. ;)

The White Cockade
Well, as we don't have a game today, Scotland winning the Calcutta Cup will do me nicely as a birthday present! :thumb:

give me a shout if you require a birthday kiss ;)

The White Cockade
Agreed. Interesting that Andy Robinson may have some input last week though. A bit like Terry Butcher. ;)

coach could be from Outer Mongolia as far as i'm concerned as long as they do a good job

Robinson doing well with Edinburgh so far

England could maybe do better with him rather than Ashton

if Robbo takes over as Scottish coach and wins at Twickers i'll love it

Parks still dodgy though.

that was some charge he took into the england boy though :eek:

re the elephant polo

while i'm very proud we have a sport we're rather good at, having been the world cup holders on a couple of occasions, i'm quite curious as to how we found out we were good at it.

its not like we see many games of elephant polo in the meadows

coppercrutch
Do as you wish Alan. Going to sit back and enjoy Chelsea putting Barnsley to the sword. :)

Just go and get bevvied. Today is not your day !! :eek:

Well done today for the egg chasers. But as you say where was this effort in the previous games...................

erm

Big Jason White or any one of these guys could eat a dozen diving footballers for breakfast

these guys are hard as nails and very few are public schoolboys

just the 14 o them today

Julio, can't believe the abuse you were taking on this thread mate. Willins and co all the hard men today

Just go and get bevvied. Today is not your day !! :eek:

Well done today for the egg chasers. But as you say where was this effort in the previous games...................

Nope not the best of days CC. ;)

Julio, can't believe the abuse you were taking on this thread mate. Willins and co all the hard men today

Water of a ducks back mate. :)

The White Cockade
just the 14 o them today

don't think so

and even if they all were what difference would that make?

don't think so

Because were picking from too small a player pool, that's why, Rugby doesn't seem to be allowed in most state schools these days. Which is a shame,because it was fun when you played against the toffs

Do as you wish Alan. Going to sit back and enjoy Chelsea putting Barnsley to the sword. :)

Right then Julio, who do you think's gonna win all the games tomorrow.

I think the bookies could be getting a visit!

Genius

I P Knightley
LOL. England will gub these clowns. They deserve the wooden spoon with that wooden top Hadden in charge. Swing low.........;)

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Kind of set yourself up for a bit of a ribbing, didn't you.

And then when it came... not pretty.

Hope yer Mammy's given you your cocoa and tucked you up tight for the night. :welldone:

Hope yer Mammy's given you your cocoa and tucked you up tight for the night. :welldone:

Thanks Ivan. :welldone:

What a belter of a day! One of the folk I was there with caught (and kept) the ball that was booted out at the very end, got a picture with it later. Cracking atmosphere, crap game, great result!

Yip I agree, Julio has looked very stupid today! That said, for someone so single minded will not really care ..... he lacks vision ........ :)

To the 'Romanov song' tune:

Ta-xi for Ju-li-o!

Ta-xi for Ju-li-o!

Ta-xi for Ju-li-o! Ta-xi for Ju-li-o!

Guest S.U.S.S.
What a belter of a day! One of the folk I was there with caught (and kept) the ball that was booted out at the very end, got a picture with it later. Cracking atmosphere, crap game, great result!

The game ended with the player being dragged into touch, the ball was not kicked out.

don't think so

In classic soviet-style, the truth doesn't matter to some posters on here. Making up this type of biggoted drivel must make them feel better. If they don't like rugby that's fair enough, but why do they have to keep on this blatant cr*p about it being a game for only toffs and public school types? Maybe this helps them feel superior, beliveing that they support the "peoples" game, whatever that means. Sad that these people can't move on from their inverted snobbery, and see that rugby (just like football) is a game enjoyed by people from all walks of life.

crazy_jambo_2006

It was brilliant. Best ?45 I've spent in a while. Helps to make up for the poor displays in the other games. Bloody brilliant. Would love to have heard what Brian Moore was saying. The man is an embarrassment. Patronising towards us almost every game. He can't get over 1990.

The Old Tolbooth
In classic soviet-style, the truth doesn't matter to some posters on here. Making up this type of biggoted drivel must make them feel better. If they don't like rugby that's fair enough, but why do they have to keep on this blatant cr*p about it being a game for only toffs and public school types? Maybe this helps them feel superior, beliveing that they support the "peoples" game, whatever that means. Sad that these people can't move on from their inverted snobbery, and see that rugby (just like football) is a game enjoyed by people from all walks of life.

Rugby is the number one sport in the Borders, and I've yet to see a public school boy playing the game there, the guys who play are mostly tradesmen or farmers and as rough as you like.

Archived