Scotland v England Rugby

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

well anyone going to watch Scotland getting horsed by Engerland in the rugger today.Just cannae see them winning today but i remember the last time it was p**** down at muddyfield and we won and retained the Calcutta cup, should be a bit of a mud bath and both teams making mistakes.:P

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

I'll be watching it too, cant see us getting anything with very little to offer up front and a team full of players who cant catch a bloody ball.

maroonlegions
I'll be watching it too, cant see us getting anything with very little to offer up front and a team full of players who cant catch a bloody ball.

true ,it does help if you can catch the ball in rugby ,just think Engerland will boss this game with their very heavy and big pack.:cool:

this could be a huge defeat, although knowing Scotland they'll beat England then get pumped off Italy and still get the Wooden Spoon.

maroonlegions

its really p****** down just now if this keeps up could be in danger of a call off.:cool:

maroonlegions
Be amusing watching Scotland getting horsed.:eek: They deserve the wooden spoon. :)

sasanach.;):P

The Old Tolbooth
true ,it does help if you can catch the ball in rugby ,just think Engerland will boss this game with their very heavy and big pack.:cool:

My thoughts exactly, England should boss us about all over the pitch and build up 20-30 points without having to excel. Scotland need to take their penalties when they get them because we have only scored 1 try in 3 games and I really cant see us crossing their line.

Adi Dassler

Will it even be on? Some amount of rain that fell in the last couple of hours.

My game has been called off for the umpteenth week in a row.

Anyway, as i don't know the first thing about Rugby i'll probably watch Diamonds Are Forever on STV.

here's hoping we take it to the auld enemy and manage a good win

a wee youtuber from 1990 (so long ago!!!) to get the blood pumping (unless you don't like flower of scotland of course)

'mon the scottttttttsssssssssssss

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6cnXFiE6I

here's hoping we take it to the auld enemy and manage a good win

a wee youtuber from 1990 (so long ago!!!) to get the blood pumping (unless you don't like flower of scotland of course)

'mon the scottttttttsssssssssssss

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6cnXFiE6I

LOL. England will gub these clowns. They deserve the wooden spoon with that wooden top Hadden in charge. Swing low.........;)

:) The Welsh look like they have won the triple crown in Dublin. :welldone:

looked like it was gonna be a pish game to start with, but the second half was great.

well done to the welsh

Guest juvehearts

we will win again

3-0 so far

lets get intae these english bassas

Oh Flower of scotland..................................

we will win again

3-0 so far

lets get intae these english bassas

Oh Flower of scotland..................................

Early days..............;)

Ouch a sore one for Lamont. :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Shocking the way he went in for that.

Dirty English prat.

Think they were pulling Lamonts teeth out when the camera zoomed in.

Hopefully the fecker has done some damage to his knee.

The Old Tolbooth

Cant believe the ref didnt penalise the English for that shocking challenge, instead giving those tossers a penalty!!! WTF????

Cant believe the ref didnt penalise the English for that shocking challenge, instead giving those tossers a penalty!!! WTF????

Sud Afrikan say no more. :welldone:

why were they actually awarded that penalty and why was the english lad not sent to the sin bin AT LEAST for what was obviously dangerous play?

dunno what i missed that entitled them to the pen, but that was a bad, bad challenge and the commentators were even debating intent due to the way he lifted his knee.

The next time anyone says that Rugby is an honest sport played by men with morals, I will just show them that Johnny Wankinson dive.

Pathetic.

The next time anyone says that Rugby is an honest sport played by men with morals, I will just show them that Johnny Wankinson dive.

Pathetic.

Bit like Mikos at Hampden. ;):rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
why were they actually awarded that penalty and why was the english lad not sent to the sin bin AT LEAST for what was obviously dangerous play?

dunno what i missed that entitled them to the pen, but that was a bad, bad challenge and the commentators were even debating intent due to the way he lifted his knee.

Not sure why they got the penalty Bev, not sure about a few decisions in this game to be honest but the English have quite obviously paid him more than we offered!

Johnny Wilkinson taking a blatant dive too, this lot from the South are trying every dirty trick in the book today and getting away with it.

they're certainly getting the rub of the green so far

good to see how up for the match we are though

The Old Tolbooth

Must admit I'm surprised at Scotland so far, we've actually played not too bad.

Glad that smug tosser missed that penalty there

Do you think we can keep it going?

We are 2.38 to win on Betfair!!!

scottish_chicP

I don't get rugby at all but always enjoy us beating england regardless of the sport :)

The Old Tolbooth
Do you think we can keep it going?

We are 2.38 to win on Betfair!!!

I really wouldnt like to call this one, we're famous for shooting ourselves in the foot but the English side is heavier than than us and in heavy conditions they might just struggle.

15-3 is a big lead to throw away and we should be bringing the fresh forwards on to run at the English now.

Cant believe they havent had 2 players sin binned the dirty tw@ts!

Dirk Diggler
shat, 15-9 now, all of a sudden looking dodgy!

Needed to keep it tight for 10-15mins after going 15-3 ahead.

Hopefully Scotland will hang out, I have my doubts.

scottish_chicP
Needed to keep it tight for 10-15mins after going 15-3 ahead.

Hopefully Scotland will hang out, I have my doubts.

It's Scotland, the whole country will have their doubts and that would be regardless what sport it was, let's face it it's what we do!

The Old Tolbooth

England just starting to get on top now, I cant believe Hadden hasn't brought on fresh forward legs ffs

Archived