Well done Dundee utd

garethjambo

linkin- hearts

Well seeing as none of the 2 teams in the final actually put us out I can congratulate Utd on the win and commiserate with County, as they must have the " didn't turn up" feeling we, as Hearts supporters, suffered in 76 and 86. Having said that I'm sure we'll improve enough next season to put the arabs back in their rightful place, below us.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Wiseau

Oh, pop your willies back in your trunks, chaps.

Congratulating Dundee Hibernian, a team that includes that monumental rectal featured, treacherous, mulleted calamity Andy Webster - as well as utter roasters like Gary Sloth Kenneth and Danny Proclaimers Swanson?

Rain check for me, thanks.

The Treasurer

There are teams in the Scottish league that I dislike a lot more than Utd but to see Webster get his hands on silverware was a sickening sight.

What happened to Hearts fans dry.gif

we now congratulate our rivals, as well as mups like Webster, for winning the Scottish cup blink.gif

**** THAT.

Just as well for you that this isn't the 1950's, when many Hearts and Hibs fans went to Tynie and Easter Road week about.

Who would have wanted to see the Hearts in those days with disgusting fans like that? That lot couldn't have had much success.

Even in the 1960's when I started going to games football was cheap enough for you to consider going to a game as a "neutral". Out of the question now though (for me anyway).

And I'll happily add my congratulations to a non-OF team winning a trophy, especially to Peter Houston and Paul Hegarty - I imagine Craig Levein would have been pretty pleased too.

Not to mention congratulations to a First Division team, who knocked out Hibs and Celtic, and whose support was greater than the population of the town they're from.

Guildford_Jambo

This is a Hearts board and Dundee Hibernians are our rivals so no you can't congratulate them.

Get over yourself

Dear Coffin Dodgers,

It's not the 1890s anymore, and rationing ended a while ago.

Please concentrate on booking your flights to Digitas and eating Werther's Originals rather than telling today's Hearts fans how they're allowed to behave.

Thanks.

Warm congratulations to Dundee United for winning the trophy with some style. Would have been nice if we'd done that when we played Gretna.

I think the identities of their detractors on this board speak for themselves, really :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Guildford_Jambo

Dear Coffin Dodgers,

Please concentrate on booking your flights to Digitas and eating Werther's Originals rather than telling today's Hearts fans how they're allowed to behave.

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with congratulating another team.... if you dont like it, dont post on the thread - simple

rossthejambo

Congratulating Dundee Hibernian, a team that includes that monumental rectal featured, treacherous, mulleted calamity Andy Webster - as well as utter roasters like Gary Sloth Kenneth and Danny Proclaimers Swanson?

THIS.

Seeing Swanson, Kenneth and Webster anywhere near a Scottish Cup winners medal just about gives me the boak.

I feel remarkably done by Hearts this year, WE should have been in the Final and WE should be celebrating a SC win, not Dundee Utd. If we'd managed to beat a horrendous Aberdeen team in the 4th round we'd have been more or less in the Final with the draws that followed.

I hope JJ can sort out our cup runs next season.

Seen it all now, hearts fan congratulating a rival team on a cup win. blink.gif

Dufc and webster can GTF.

Not been on JKB for a few days so haven't read this thread through (I can imagine what it says!)

I'll add a well done though - any trophy leaving Glasgow (other than the big cup to ER) is a victory for Scottish football. Congrats.

Staying in Essex at my Ross County supporting bro-in-laws who was at the game yesterday and he said it was a great day with both sets of fans on top form.

Now hopefully United and County can get bigger gates on a weekly basis next season

Nothing wrong with congratulating another team.... if you dont like it, dont post on the thread - simple

You don't like the behaviour of some Hearts fans at Tynecastle, yet still go and then complain about it on here, no?

Hmm?

Perhaps you forgot that. I know it happens to old folks occasionally.

WHAT? WHO? WHERE AM I?!!!!!!

Guest JamboRobbo

Well done Utd. For getting it right up the sort who're expressing there outrage on here if nothing else.

As was said above, the identities of their detractors speaks for itself.

Tommy Wiseau

Well done Utd. For getting it right up the sort who're expressing there outrage on here if nothing else.

As was said above, the identities of their detractors speaks for itself.

Nice try, but you'll be very lucky if you get the bite you're looking for with trolling that unsubtle.

I did not realise he was the same age as me.

Thought he was oooooooooold. What's wrong with his face?

Tommy Wiseau

I did not realise he was the same age as me.

Thought he was oooooooooold. What's wrong with his face?

In breeding. It does harrowing things to a genetic code.

EDIT: Jesus on a motorcycle, he's actually a full 4 and a half years younger than me. Thank Christ I got my face and footballing ability rather than his.

Jesus on a motorcycle, he's actually a full 4 and a half years younger than me. Thank Christ I got my face and footballing ability rather than his.

I know, right?

It's scary as hell. I was convinced he was at least in his early thirties.

rossthejambo

I know, right?

It's scary as hell. I was convinced he was at least in his early thirties.

Think you're being a bit generous with early thirties.

Genuinely scares me that he's the same age as me unsure.gif

Nookie Bear

Winning the cup increases the profile, image, income and potential support of a team we need to compete with next season.

How anyone can support this is beyond me.

Dear Coffin Dodgers,

Thanks.

Climb back behind the bars of your cot IJ, or maybe you're a bit older than that? Surely you should be in double maths or something just now then? You could probably learn a thing or two from some of the older hearts fans on here, just because you don't agree there's no need to be an abusive little smart ass. 'Today's hearts fans' are not just little twonks who think they are the 'now' generation. Oh and by the way, it's DIGNITAS - if you attended school (where I assume you should be at the moment) you might know that. Rant over! Sorry people!

Guildford_Jambo

Climb back behind the bars of your cot IJ, or maybe you're a bit older than that? Surely you should be in double maths or something just now then? You could probably learn a thing or two from some of the older hearts fans on here, just because you don't agree there's no need to be an abusive little smart ass. 'Today's hearts fans' are not just little twonks who think they are the 'now' generation. Oh and by the way, it's DIGNITAS - if you attended school (where I assume you should be at the moment) you might know that. Rant over! Sorry people!

Well said!! :thumbsup:

Bollox to 'em.

P1sses me off no end that we failed to beat such an average team this season. Shows how bad we were. And what sort of team is it that has a player on loan as captain? Disgraceful.

Big, fat, dangly, sweaty, bollox to 'em and every gimp that supports them.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Good to see Andy Webster get his hands on the silverware he should have picked up with us in 2006 but for the contract dispute issue but thats another story . Had the pleasure of meeting Andy a couple of times while he was at Hearts and you could not meet a nicer guy , top bloke , a good professional and a player we could do with right now at Tynecastle . He has had his fair share of injurys but has put them behind him and moved on and looks like he will be a first pick in the Scotland team next season .

It does go down as another missed opportunity though of what could have been if Vlad had brought in a couple of decent strikers .

Well said!! :thumbsup:

Cheers Guildford! Probably an over-reaction on my part, but these wee nyaffs should be proud that so many hearts fans have been just that for their entire lives and have seen them through thick and thin for decades. The tiniest bit of manners towards their opinions wouldn't go amiss!

rossthejambo

Good to see Andy Webster get his hands on the silverware he should have picked up with us in 2006 but for the contract dispute issue but thats another story . Had the pleasure of meeting Andy a couple of times while he was at Hearts and you could not meet a nicer guy , top bloke , a good professional and a player we could do with right now at Tynecastle . He has had his fair share of injurys but has put them behind him and moved on and looks like he will be a first pick in the Scotland team next season .

It does go down as another missed opportunity though of what could have been if Vlad had brought in a couple of decent strikers .

Jesus wept!

You're the worst Hobo WUM I think I've ever seen.

In your day, I'd have been given a good slippering eh? That's the best way to deal with kids - physical violence!

Now listen up Pops. I left school several years ago, and (GOSH!) attended University. Please don't go down the lack of intelligence/childish route. It's unbecoming.

However, the older generation and their seemingly insatiable need to foist THEIR values on the younger generation is even more-so. It's not 1950 any more. We don't all sit together and share a "jolly good hurrah!" when the opposition score, then shake hands with them afterwards and tell them "I'm glad you beat us". We don't go to our rivals games and wish them well. We want them all to get pumped royally, and royally hard. OUR team is the only team we want to win, and all we care about. You can argue the rights and wrongs of that if you like, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference - football, and life, is not like that any more. It's called progress and change, something which I am well aware that old folks dislike and fear. It still happens though, and always will.

I do apologise for the spelling error though. I wasn't taught about Swiss euthanasia groups at school, much to my chagrin. I guess the government thought us disrespectful whippersnapper's curriculum would be better served by giving us easy exams where all we need to do is spell our name right and get an "A" - and not even an invigilator to leather us silly with a belt should we so much as blink, either!

Right, I'm off now to listen to the wireless, eat some tripe and tut loudly at the first ethnic minority to move into my street. I'm guessing that's the best way to do things.

In your day, I'd have been given a good slippering eh? That's the best way to deal with kids - physical violence!

Now listen up Pops. I left school several years ago, and (GOSH!) attended University. Please don't go down the lack of intelligence/childish route. It's unbecoming.

However, the older generation and their seemingly insatiable need to foist THEIR values on the younger generation is even more-so. It's not 1950 any more. We don't all sit together and share a "jolly good hurrah!" when the opposition score, then shake hands with them afterwards and tell them "I'm glad you beat us". We don't go to our rivals games and wish them well. We want them all to get pumped royally, and royally hard. OUR team is the only team we want to win, and all we care about. You can argue the rights and wrongs of that if you like, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference - football, and life, is not like that any more. It's called progress and change, something which I am well aware that old folks dislike and fear. It still happens though, and always will.

I do apologise for the spelling error though. I wasn't taught about Swiss euthanasia groups at school, much to my chagrin. I guess the government thought us disrespectful whippersnapper's curriculum would be better served by giving us easy exams where all we need to do is spell our name right and get an "A" - and not even an invigilator to leather us silly with a belt should we so much as blink, either!

Right, I'm off now to listen to the wireless, eat some tripe and tut loudly at the first ethnic minority to move into my street. I'm guessing that's the best way to do things.

Whoops, I seem to have really tweaked a nerve there eh IJ? For your info, the school age thing was just to give you a taste of your own pathetic wind-up medicine. And for your info, I wasn't born until decades after the 50's. Nevetheless, your 'all things before my generation are backward, racist and not worth listening to' rant was pretty impressive. Cheers mate.

Whoops, I seem to have really tweaked a nerve there eh IJ? For your info, the school age thing was just to give you a taste of your own pathetic wind-up medicine. And for your info, I wasn't born until decades after the 50's. Nevetheless, your 'all things before my generation are backward, racist and not worth listening to' rant was pretty impressive. Cheers mate.

Thanks.

I liked it too - it was spot on the cash.

JamboRossi79

Final straw surely

Get this Hobo cant to fcuk

Oh, and forgot to add, if you are over Uni age, you should be a bit wiser than to come out with such p*sh. Let's just leave it there then.

Oh, and forgot to add, if you are over Uni age, you should be a bit wiser than to come out with such p*sh. Let's just leave it there then.

I'll do what I like - and that's generally educating others by shooting bullets of truth from my rifle of fact.

You should listen to me more, you sound like you're in need of it more than most.

thumbsup.gif

I'll do what I like - and that's generally educating others by shooting bullets of truth from my rifle of fact.

You should listen to me more, you sound like you're in need of it more than most.

thumbsup.gif

Shooting bullets of sheite from the pea shooter of p*ish maybe?! Sorry, must use old folks speak ... bullets of tripe. I will read (as ever) your future pearls of wisdom with interest mate. ;)

Howdy Doody Jambo

Final straw surely

What wrong with that , whats your problem

I am not a Hobo

The Old Tolbooth

Final straw surely

Exactly what I was thinking, he needs launched!

Tommy Wiseau

thumbsup.gif

I liked this very much.

Keep fighting the good fight my friend, and Doctor Fact promises he will continue to knock on the door of those in need of a large prescription of reality.

As an aside, at least Shannon Tweed hasn't disappeared off the face since her poor attempt at trolling. Others would do well to learn that lesson in bravery under fire. :thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo

Final straw surely

What is your problem? What is so wrong with thinking that Webster may be indeed be a decent guy???

Guest JamboRobbo

What is your problem? What is so wrong with thinking that Webster may be indeed be a decent guy???

This is a forum for ill-informed witch hunts not decency and common sense.

I would suggest you continue trying to educate them, but to be honest you're wasting your time trying to bring common sense and reality onto here.

Francis Albert

Yes, if only Vlad had signed a couple of strikers we'd have won the cup like we used to every year before Vlad arrived on the scene.

Francis Albert

I would suggest you continue trying to educate them, but to be honest you're wasting your time trying to bring common sense and reality onto here.

Couldn't agree more. I mean imagine trying to turn a "Congrats Dundee United" thread into yet another anti-Vlad thread. How low can some people go?

Tommy Wiseau

Nope, still toiling for your bite with that one. Back to the drawing board JR.

rossthejambo

Ah trolling at its finest...there was me thinking you were above all that JR rolleyes.gif

Guildford_Jambo

Sadly, I agree

Pants Shaton

May I also add my belated congratulations to our dear neigbours Hibernian FC on winning the league cup in 2007.

What a heap of p!sh.

Tommy Wiseau

May I also add my belated congratulations to our dear neigbours Hibernian FC on winning the league cup in 2007.

What a heap of p!sh.

Don't worry. As we can clearly see, the majority of the "well-wishers" are actually just either interlopers or at the wind up to try and get a rise out of fellow Hearts fans.

shaun.lawson

I can't stand Dungdeh Hivernians and hope they go bust. :verymad:

Certain KBers love-in with the opposition is stomach churning. :yucky:

Oh? Oh really?

Tremendous. Congratulations to Rangers FC. :thumbsup:

Same here. Go Rangers FC :thumbsup:

As we are out of the title race, I'd much prefer Rangers FC to win it. :thumbsup:

England all the way for me. :thumbsup:

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming....:thumbsup:

I'm delighted that England are seeded. Hopefully all Brits will get right behind them. They have a top class bunch of players, many of whom are at the absolute peak of their powers. Hopefully they will go all the way and win the thing so I can celebrate with my English friends the way they celebrated Hearts cup wins with me.

Three lions on the shirt.....:thumbsup:

I want England to win it.

It'll be great for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, plus it'd be great for my English mates who give their support to Heart of Midlothian FC. If England get to the semi-final I will be travelling down to join my mates in Hull to support England. :thumbsup:

:whistling:

Oh? Oh really?

:whistling:

It's been a long time comin' baby.

LAWSONED!!

Sad to see you taking posts out of context Shaun. It's even more disturbing to see that you are, to all intents and purposes, stalking me. It's quite sinister. :peepwall:

No praise for anything from the city of Scumdee, except a lass I used to know called Pauline Walker...............

shaun.lawson

Sad to see you taking posts out of context Shaun. It's even more disturbing to see that you are, to all intents and purposes, stalking me. It's quite sinister. :peepwall:

It's called a search engine, Therapist. Search engines are handy tools with which to discover whether someone has been consistent, or instead, are guilty of flip-flopping and talking out of their backsides on a daily basis. It's not my fault you're incapable of covering your tracks! :thumbsup:

Archived