MAFIA: Ashes to Ashes

Harry Palmer

Chris Benoit

Katie is co running this game. Why don't you ask me?

slightly pedantic miss kits :P

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie is co running this game. Why don't you ask me?

well when is the deadline?

or are you keeping it a secret and it is in the past?

slightly pedantic miss kits :P

considering how you twins whine about sod all most of the time you are more pedantic.

well when is the deadline?

or are you keeping it a secret and it is in the past?

I don't know how JR is fixed this week, 10 pm tomorrow is ok by me. If players rather it be earlier cool by me also.

Chris Benoit

considering how you twins whine about sod all most of the time you are more pedantic.

i never whine i merely inform people of mistakes they make :P

Harry Palmer

Evening, deadline tomorrow some time and I'll be around all week except Thursday, maybe.

:thumbsup:

kits, i'm ashamed of you

you really ought to know better since its your game, but DIANA FREAKIN VICKERS IS NOT 81 or 82

:P

i was close to pulling up blairdin for 1983, but THIS weeks chart is one step beyond

a song i wold have posted had it not been release in 1979 ;)

Where do visitors to this place go for a pint and a local paper to read up on newsy events?

Harry Palmer

Where do visitors to this place go for a pint and a local paper to read up on newsy events?

Luigi's :)

tongue.gif

i was close to pulling up blairdin for 1983, but THIS weeks chart is one step beyond

wink.gif

Oh FFS...

Since I'm new in town, rather than rant about pedantic burds I'll trust that some Kim will meet with your seal of approval and strict time rules... teehee.gif

Which way to Luigis for beers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRosnwO_mg

i'm a nice lass blair, and i wasn't really gonna pull you up... just its kits and regans game and she ought to know better than posting that modern shite on a classy thread like this

;)

portobellojambo1

I was 25 in 1981, although it seems I'm playing this game with people who were still dressed in nappies at the time. Some decent music from those of us who were emerging from an era of sex, drugs and serious football carnage (none of your modern day pavement dancing p*sh) :

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all

A bit rough so I'm just checking in. Will worry about little things like goon lists and votes later.

I'll just say that 1981 was a fantastic year for me as a 6/7 year old. Ballymena United won the Ulster Cup (on a Wednesday afternoon and my Dad got me out of school for the win at Bangor) and the Irish Cup (with super Sammy McQuiston slotting home the winner with 10 minutes left against Glenavon. Happy days!)

My Dad at that time was delivering bread for Mother's Pride so on Fridays after school I would walk down to the shops where he would be and help him for the rest of the Friday until we got to Broughshane and I would obtain my comics. Happy days!

This was the year of the hunger strikes as well yet my little world was a very happy place. Recession? What recession? :)

1981? Passed my driving test but didn't get to fire up any Quattros. Parents' mark 2 1100 Golf - KPS 596 T

Passed my Highers as well.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Other good things about 1981.

Botham's Ashes

Bryan Robson, replete with bubble perm, signing for Man Utd on the Old Trafford pitch!

Liking this stuck in the '80s thing. Hearts were just a team on my Shoot League Ladders then as I had no interest in Scottish football!

actually geoff, that brings me nicely to a question about you

you and hearts.... whats the story??

how did we grab ya?

Geoff Kilpatrick

actually geoff, that brings me nicely to a question about you

you and hearts.... whats the story??

how did we grab ya?

Quite simple really Bev. The events of 3 May 1986.

I felt sorry for HMFC, particularly when I saw the footage of McBarsteward in Septic's lap of honour.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Players....

1. Frenchie

2. yvonneJambo

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

5. Hound

6. jam tartan

8. Scotland

9. Roscoe1874

10. portobellojambo1

11. Jambosfan1987

12. jambosean75

13. Beverley

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. Lasith

19. Flux

20. STRAIGHT OUTTA UGANDA

21. Seats

22. Martin

23. blairdin

24. milky_26

25. Commander Harris

4000 posts.....all quality. thumbsup.gif

Right, can't be arsed trawling for Day 1 clues, so I'm using Excel to select 4 random numbers for a goon list

came out

blairdin

Martin

Jambosfan1987

milky_26

vote Blairdin

since he was first!

I was 4 and I'm still prettier than him Seats wink.gif

In my eyes, you will always be prettier than him Kits!! ermm.gif

Sadly that is due to a male/female thing rather than any reflection on your prettiness or otherwise! (of which I am completely unaware by the way and therefore not in a position to commen, but I'm sure you're lovely yucky.gif )

(thumbsup.gif only joking!!)

Geoff Kilpatrick

In my eyes, you will always be prettier than him Kits!! ermm.gif

Sadly that is due to a male/female thing rather than any reflection on your prettiness or otherwise! (of which I am completely unaware by the way and therefore not in a position to commen, but I'm sure you're lovely yucky.gif )

(thumbsup.gif only joking!!)

Worst.patter.ever!

Harry Palmer

Morning...

Frenchie-1

blairdin-1

A few still to post yet. Anyway, carry on...

Good morning peeps, I see Ive missed next to feck all (can't see videos posted on my iPod!)

Anyway will post my goon list etc once I get on my computer which is all dependabt on me getting my arse out of bed

yvonnejambo

Well seen as the distraction from posting much about the game (and getting peoples post counts up) I would join in this post a link to a song from that era if I knew how to do it!

1982 shaped my future HMFC wise and I can give you the song that helped if someone tells me how to post them :)

Morning all, not much happening.

One thing I will say though, your music tastes are rank.

That is all.

portobellojambo1

Morning all.

Vote Lasith

Only a goon could refer to all music tastes expressed so far as rank (some of them I'd agree are rank crap, but not all)

Morning all.

Vote Lasith

Only a goon could refer to all music tastes expressed so far as rank (some of them I'd agree are rank crap, but not all)

Wake up and smell the Coffee PJ1. There's not been one decent tune on this thread yet. :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

Wake up and smell the Coffee PJ1. There's not been one decent tune on this thread yet. :thumbsup:

I agree :)

portobellojambo1

Your taste in music my son obviously rivals your taste in footwear. Anyone that would wear a pair of yellow or tartan Sahara beebobs to a football match should refrain from commenting on such artists as Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

Quite simple really Bev. The events of 3 May 1986.

I felt sorry for HMFC, particularly when I saw the footage of McBarsteward in Septic's lap of honour.

awww and you've been one of us ever since :D

Volcanoes allowing, I've got an airport run this afternoon so will get a vote in now just in case I'm not back on later.

I'll start with a little....

Vote Geoff

Simply for saying my patter was crap (even though it was).

Geoff Kilpatrick

Better than the usual Day 1 stuff!

Away to watch Match of the Eighties again! thumbsup.gif

Blatant tit-for-tat tactics for my first ever vote...

Vote Geoff K

Your taste in music my son obviously rivals your taste in footwear. Anyone that would wear a pair of yellow or tartan Sahara beebobs to a football match should refrain from commenting on such artists as Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

My shoes are fecking awesome.

That is all I have to say on that matter.

Archived