MAFIA: Ashes to Ashes

Harry Palmer

that was a fun game, just a shame it didn't last longer, or indeed a shame i never survived longer, but hey ho!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it was my first crack at Mafia and even though I didn't do very well, I enjoyed it.

Well done to Kits and JR, it was the story that tempted me to give it a try.

I guess the difficulty with anything like this is even if you have an amazing story all planned out, all it takes a few crucial and lucky early kills and it's hard to keep it going.

Looking forward to playing in your next one.

that was a fun game, just a shame it didn't last longer, or indeed a shame i never survived longer, but hey ho!

Bev you just have to learn to post more when you're a townie, it's always funny watching you get more involved because it usually means you're roled one way or t'other

Bev you just have to learn to post more when you're a townie, it's always funny watching you get more involved because it usually means you're roled one way or t'other

not strictly true my dear

i was involved more in this game cos i was enjoying posting and watching the vids..

also, remember i wasn't initially roled

Were you not, I thought it was sean that took acey's place

Oh well just goes to show how crap I am at spotting patterns

Anyone remember the time we had two mafia games running simultaneously? That was a bit of a hoot :laugh:

Sorry for my wee strop last night, you're right I was a bit disappointed it wasn't turning out as I'd hoped.

But good game everyone and thanks for playing :thumbsup: I have learned to post a new thread when it kicks off, not to throw my rattle out the pram at full time and that some of us have amazing taste in music :lightbulb: Lasith's of course is as rank rotten as his taste in footwear :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll give ago again sometime although I think I'd need a week's holiday, I'm too busy normally to keep track of all the maths and stories at once...I definately needed Jack's invaluable experience and help in this game. :)

erm how many games have I run? How many times have I done that? and when was the last time?

(now a definate that will happen in next game i do :))

Only one sheep, Only one sheep!! ;)

Sorry for my wee strop last night, you're right I was a bit disappointed it wasn't turning out as I'd hoped.

But good game everyone and thanks for playing :thumbsup: I have learned to post a new thread when it kicks off, not to throw my rattle out the pram at full time and that some of us have amazing taste in music :lightbulb: Lasith's of course is as rank rotten as his taste in footwear :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll give ago again sometime although I think I'd need a week's holiday, I'm too busy normally to keep track of all the maths and stories at once...I definately needed Jack's invaluable experience and help in this game. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNz-Am3Qm5s

Archived