Valentine's Day

Acey

I can't be ersed with it, but (unsurprisingly) the g/f thinks otherwise.

Any suggestions on "romantic" things to do on Sunday?

ANYONE WHO SAYS "GET HER PUMPED" IS A TEDIOUS ****.

Use the line "It's valentines for me too" to get her to perform really degrading sex acts with you.

Failing that I recommend Godiva boutique in the Grassmarket for a present. It's an independent wee place so it's original, it's quirky, nice jewellery/other tat you get in boutiques and they have a few limited valentines bits and pieces.

That's where I'm going...Christ I should leave soon.

GF is working then coming home then we're going to pick her parents up from the airport. I need to get stuff for V-Day and get a haircut...

As for things to do Arthur's Seat?

Petals on the bed?

Petals on the bed?

:D

Boomstick knows the script.

FWIW, this is the first Valentine's Day in 5 years I don't have a bird, so I'll be sitting in watching Match of the Day whilst all you lot are out having a good time, a few drinks, consensual sex et al.

Overrated, IMO.

:D

FWIW, this is the first Valentine's Day in 5 years I don't have a bird, so I'll be sitting in watching Match of the Day whilst all you lot are out having a good time, a few drinks, consensual sex et al.

Overrated, IMO.

Easy, tiger.

John Leslie-ish post IMO.

Prince Buaben

biggrin.gif

Overrated, IMO.

Why not try a wee singles night?? wink.gif

Me and the Mrs are going out on a bender for someones birthday on the Saturday night. Valentines day is off, might get a take away for tea but will probably not move from the sofa all day!

Who says romance is dead!

I'm really only getting her a present as I'm working til after four in the morning on Saturday then up for a noon start on Sunday...for ten hours...

Can't wait.

Anyone want to work for me?

I'm looking at you va va voom...

Say What Again

Unlike those who say THREE MUNNEY? :P

The missus has long since given up on Valentines Day gifts from me. We're going to the pictures next Wednesday (Orange Wednesday :D ), I'll pay. Job done.

Out to a party the morns night and a night in on the bevvy come Saturday, Too tired to do anything on Sunday and she is working anyway. Her fault.

Say What Again

flooers and chocs delivered to her door on sunday whilst i'm in the boozer watching the football.

Leader so far. :lol:

Prince Buaben

Tell her you've booked at table for 3pm.

Then take her to the Shandon Snooker Centre

laugh.giflaugh.gif

My Valentine's day will start on Saturday meeting a mate getting wasted, Meeting up with the bird getting more wasted, getting home at 3 in the morning then the voices in my head will say "get her pumped" so I will.

Then on Sunday she will be to hungover to do anything so I will giver her the perfume I bought her and then I will watch the footy!!!

Sorted.

I'm really only getting her a present as I'm working til after four in the morning on Saturday then up for a noon start on Sunday...for ten hours...

Can't wait.

I will do your quiz for you!

Up the council ?

Can't wait.

I will do your quiz for you seeing as I have a ridiculous shift on the Saturday night.

Boaby Prentice

Hearts are playing Rangers at Tynecastle in the 5th round of the SFA Youth Cup, 1 o'clock kick off.

Take her there - if she doesn't like it dump her.

Boaby Prentice

Agony Uncle

Pretty easy for me my wife's birthday is on Valentines Day. For us a quiet dinner at one of the better restaurants, home, and a quiet night. No gifts, we are the couple who have everything, so no gift exchanges anymore. We buy what we need 365 days a year. :)

The People's Chimp

I'd recommend you splash out on some vintage lingerie (she'll be well chuffed and it's blatantly just a present for you...) and cook a great meal, keep the meal light though as "nothing is more unromantic than feeling full/bloated" apparently. And you obviously want her, ahem, to feel full later on.

Taking bird to see vampire weekend and few beverage pre and post gig me thinks!

Standard flowers being delivered also on sunday!

The Old Tolbooth

Pretty easy for me my wife's birthday is on Valentines Day. For us a quiet dinner at one of the better restaurants, home, and a quiet night. No gifts, we are the couple who have everything, so no gift exchanges anymore. We buy what we need 365 days a year. :)

Roughly translates into cheapskate Bob :D

I think I'll see if I can get away with that though as I love your thinking :lol:

That's simply brilliant Paddy ha ha ha!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I will do your quiz for you seeing as I have a ridiculous shift on the Saturday night.

Nah, I'll survive anyway. Keogh's said I'm not allowed to get out of it.

I'd recommend you splash out on some vintage lingerie (she'll be well chuffed and it's blatantly just a present for you...) and cook a great meal, keep the meal light though as "nothing is more unromantic than feeling full/bloated" apparently. And you obviously want her, ahem, to feel full later on.

Lingerie looks awful on fatties... :ninja:

Nah, I'll survive anyway. Keogh's said I'm not allowed to get out of it.

Lingerie looks awful on fatties... :ninja:

Dirty hibbeee

The People's Chimp

I've already got loads.

It's expensive stuff. No wonder you need to go FULL BANK with your tips. When they pay out the Agent Provacateur girls must run for cover in case the cross dressing weirdo that comes in every time HERATS lose turns up again.

Malcolm Tucker

I've told the bird I think Valentine's Day is a useless excuse of a 'day' anyway. She got the message.

I'll be watching the football all day, then in work at 11pm so if she thinks anything romantic is going to happen, then she's quite horribly mistaken.

Captain America

I've told the bird I think Valentine's Day is a useless excuse of a 'day' anyway. She got the message.

I'll be watching the football all day, then in work at 11pm so if she thinks anything romantic is going to happen, then she's quite horribly mistaken.

and they say romance is dead.

:rolleyes:

Radioactive Mince

Hey, Bob, this echoes my Valentine's Day almost completely, just substitute your lady's birthday with our wedding anniversary and there you have it! Two birds killed with one stone.

Parfait, monsieur!

Mince

Captain America

She does know that I sit on the outside seat?

She said you can have the outside seat if you buy everyone's breakfast.

Deal?

She said you can have the outside seat if you buy everyone's breakfast.

Deal?

im sure its about time he bought us breakfast

Archived