Relocation Relocation ,

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest Vanbasten1874

I fancy a change of scenery next season so was toying with the idea of section N in the main stand is it all its cracked up to be . It would only be a 80 or 90 yard slide from my current place in the main stand but i feel i could express my feelings more openly without having the tut tut brigade on my back . Also wouldnt have the polis in that bloody watch tower analysing my every movement to and from the pie stall and cludgie . And dont get me started on that bloody owl . Can anyone give me a glowing recommendation on all things Section N.

they killed section N the day they put the bit in for the tv booth.

FACT

Sitting in the main stand is what Hearts is all about.

I would sit up top, a couple of sections right from the tunnel, so you get a decent view but can watch all the pwopa noty trouble and join in with a few dittys.

Mikey Gardiner

Yeah the main stand it great. Have sat in the main stand a few times over the years but my season ticket is in the gorgie stand. I may change to the main next season.

I sit in section N2, about 5 or 6 meters from the dugouts. One of the best seats in the house IMO at the 2nd cheapest price :)

I fancy a change of scenery next season so was toying with the idea of section N in the main stand is it all its cracked up to be . It would only be a 80 or 90 yard slide from my current place in the main stand but i feel i could express my feelings more openly without having the tut tut brigade on my back . Also wouldnt have the polis in that bloody watch tower analysing my every movement to and from the pie stall and cludgie . And dont get me started on that bloody owl . Can anyone give me a glowing recommendation on all things Section N.

I highly recommend Section N. Although the whole of the Main Stand is pretty good by the sounds of things IMO.

You can stand in N, standing at the football FTW.

i did a season in N last year and while i enjoyed standing up my 10 year old had to stand on his seat to see so it was not ideal. everyone to their own but you will hear some of the sickest and worst abuse in the stadium in that section which i could deal with but was sick of my son asking all the usual questions

I sit in section N2, about 5 or 6 meters from the dugouts. One of the best seats in the house IMO at the 2nd cheapest price :)

Except you get wet when it rains...

No mate section N is full!

:peek_by_Andrin:

seriously its a good laugh and plenty of banter, but think of the fun you could have sitting in the quieter sections trying not to fart etc! :tumbleweed:

Guest Vanbasten1874
No mate section N is full!

:peek_by_Andrin:

seriously its a good laugh and plenty of banter, but think of the fun you could have sitting in the quieter sections trying not to fart etc! :tumbleweed:

Sounds like you want it all to yourself it must be good then thats you sold it for me bugde up for the vanman im in .

Except you get wet when it rains...

I'm in row D, so it's not too bad. Just out of the rain zone when it's a light pour.

Only been properly rained on twice in a year. Worth it though if we're winning :sneaky:

Archived