Kyle Lafferty - Erse.

RoyCropper

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2010/01/10/exclusive-rangers-star-kyle-lafferty-opens-his-heart-on-debt-claims-and-old-firm-horror-tackle-86908-21955889/

Honestly dont know who this guy thinks he is. Fast becoming my most hated hun. Questioning Charlie Nicholas's career is fair enough if he had achieved anything himself but he is playing for one of europes joke clubs.

Also the comment about the bentley. Erse.

:wacko:

Couldnt see this anywhere else. Apoligies if alreadly posted.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

laugherty is a *****, some of his comments were pretty funny but after getting mulgrew sent off last season it made me sick.

Nucky Thompson

I think the Nickerarse put down is brilliant:4_1_72::4_1_72: The guy has went up in my estimation:biggrin: Well done Kyle Lafferty.

Excerpt from the daily record report:

"No one was more outspoken than former Celtic star Nicholas, who said: "It was a disgraceful foul. He should have been off the park immediately.

"I have no doubt Lafferty knew where he was placing his six studs as he came flying in and he has to go for a dangerous tackle like that."

Lafferty hit back: "Ever since last weekend, I have been looking at the papers and this guy Charlie Nicholas.

"I don't know much about him, although I know that he played for Scotland. I think he scored five goals for the national side - so that pretty much says it all.

"I am 22and have beaten that record at a professional level already. I read his quotes about me and I think he's a joke.

"Did he play for Celtic? I don't have a clue. I know pretty much all the top footballers and at first, I wondered if he was a cricketer. I had never even heard of him.

"I've now heard stories about 'Champagne Charlie', so basically I just laugh at him. I think he's a joke.

"Obviously, he has to go on the TV and make a couple of points. It's happened to a few players, also fellow Rangers players, and I don't think he's fit to lace their boots."

As much as I hate Nicholas, he achieved far more in the game than Lafferty has, and he was a far superior footballer. Lafferty is embarrassing himself IMO.

As much as I hate Nicholas, he achieved far more in the game than Lafferty has, and he was a far superior footballer. Lafferty is embarrassing himself IMO.

Spot on.

kingantti1874

Oh man what a ***, charlie Nicholas is a ****** but was right lafferty is a dirty *******, and a cheat, and from his perspective I'd want to make sure the guy I was slagging wasnt vastly superior to me before slating him... The bit about caps, yeah because the current NI team was directly comparable to the Scotland team nicholas played in... What a *****..

Champagne Charlie is still a knob tho

laugherty is a *****, some of his comments were pretty funny but after getting mulgrew sent off last season it made me sick.

I dont agree.

The way Aberdeen got Zalikus sent off twice last season made me sick.

Aberdeen had that incident coming - thought it was brilliant what Lafferty did.

"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

FFS, he is only an ordinary player and he can afford a Bentley and a Porsche!!!

Couldn't agree more. I actually had to stop reading that article halfway through as it was a just a shameless self publicity piece. Bentley's and nice restaurants. Yeah Kyle whatever.

"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

FFS, he is only an ordinary player and he can afford a Bentley and a Porsche!!!

It's a perfect illustration of how modern football is screwed from top to bottom when you can afford to pay less than average players like Lafferty those sort of wages.

Really enjoyed this article: anything that rips into Charlie *****las and makes Lafferty out to be a grade A ****** is good in my book.

Really refreshing to enjoy reading the Daily Ranger for once.

Surely playing for one of the Old Firm is tough enough with all the nonsense I would imagine you will have to put up with in the street from opposition fans. Yet Laffery decides to make himself an obvious target for the Celtic hate mob by bumping his gums about how much he earns and how he drives a Bentley at 22. Well done Kyle I'm quite sure in time some Celtic fan with no ambition won't mind reminding you of the hatred between Celtic and Rangers.

Never really understood the hate towards Charlie Nicholas. Was a brilliant player and has never claimed to be anything other than a Celtic supporter - so his bias is no secret.

Lafferty's statements aren't even funny. It's like something a 7 yr old would say. Disgusting weasel. No class at all.

What I do find strange is that a professional footballer has not heard of Charlie Nicholas though?

For making me think about Charlie Nick in a good light, KL a knob of the highest order.

Never really understood the hate towards Charlie Nicholas. Was a brilliant player and has never claimed to be anything other than a Celtic supporter - so his bias is no secret.

Lafferty's statements aren't even funny. It's like something a 7 yr old would say. Disgusting weasel. No class at all.

I just don't like R@ng*rs and C*lt!c players tbh. That, and Charlie always came across, a bit like McCoist as a bit of a nyaff and he clearly fancied himself. Post career, I don't like his superior attitude on Sky with the condescending statements about Scotland and our players whilst starting statements saying things like "I am not the biggest fan of my country". I put it in quote marks to show where his statement starts and ends, I obviously cannot remember exact quotations but you get the drift.

What I do find strange is that a professional footballer has not heard of Charlie Nicholas though?

I noticed it as well but I think that Lafferty is at the wind up, some no mark smelltic fan will remind him one dark night.

I noticed it as well but I think that Lafferty is at the wind up, some no mark smelltic fan will remind him one dark night.

I'm not so sure he was at the wind-up.Doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the box and probably has trouble with his cutlery!

:wacko:

Never really understood the hate towards Charlie Nicholas.

Did he not say something about Tynecastle being the most 'vile and venomous' place to visit in Scotland a few years ago? Plus hes a ****.

Nicholas was kept out of the Scotland team by players like Dalglish, Jordan, Archibald all of whom played for some of the top sides in the world.

Who is Lafferty keeping out of the Northern Irish side? Andy Kirk?:rubeyes:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Laughable comments from a cheating hun getting kudos on a Hearts forum.

Granted Charlie is a Celtic weasel of the highest order but to criticise his footballing talent is absolutely ridiculous and ignorant in the extreme.

Back in the days when you paid your dosh to see real class players i can assure that Charlie was in that bracket.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Did he not say something about Tynecastle being the most 'vile and venomous' place to visit in Scotland a few years ago? Plus hes a ****.

Good !!

He frequently claims Hearts supporters are more bigoted and venomous than supporters of the Old Firm.

He is a grade-A CLINT.

Surely playing for one of the Old Firm is tough enough with all the nonsense I would imagine you will have to put up with in the street from opposition fans. Yet Laffery decides to make himself an obvious target for the Celtic hate mob by bumping his gums about how much he earns and how he drives a Bentley at 22. Well done Kyle I'm quite sure in time some Celtic fan with no ambition won't mind reminding you of the hatred between Celtic and Rangers.

I'll be betting that Bentley doesn't have any windows by the w/e :D

I also love the fact that it appears that Lafferty is the only football fan in Britain that hasn't heard of Charlie Nicholas. Nicholas is a grade A fud but he isn't in the same league of fuddery as Lafferty!

Opposition fans hate him, his own fans hate him, his boss doesn't rate him as better than Kenny Miller or Nacho Novo.

I despise everything about Lafferty. He is the Rangers version of Neil Lennon. He even has the same beady eyes.

Laugherty can start slagging Nicholas as a footballer when he score about 50 in a season and has two of the top clubs in the EPL fighting for his signature.

Nicholas is indeed an arse of a pundit and a man but as a footballer he could deliver.

He strikes me as the sort who has trouble tying his own shoelaces. Knowledge probably isn't his forte.

I can only imagine he is trying to seek favour with Rangers fans with this schoolboy rubbish - He has a bentley & porsche but no Sky TV with which to recognise CN??

Comparing apples with pears with the international "dig" - No rangers fan with an IQ would swallow that one.

Let's wait to see how long it is before Mr Lafferty engineers a move to Arsenal....

The People's Chimp

Laugherty is a pure stroker and a grade one bell chief.

A dog walker? :rofl: I saw him stall his bentley in Glasgow actually. It was mildly amusing.

I can only imagine he is trying to seek favour with Rangers fans with this schoolboy rubbish - He has a bentley & porsche but no Sky TV with which to recognise CN??

Comparing apples with pears with the international "dig" - No rangers fan with an IQ would swallow that one.

Let's wait to see how long it is before Mr Lafferty engineers a move to Arsenal....

Will his comments go down all that well with Rangers fans?

"Hey weedgies, I'm that striker you signed who has done little in the way of goalscoring. I prefer instead to get my name in the papers for sneaksome behaviour like ropey diving antics and rugby tackles. The good news is that your cash-strapped club is paying me a small fortune and your hard earned money enables me to live the sort of life you can only dream of...have you seen my Bentley? It's parked right beside the Porsche...."

Mind you, they're probably too busy sniggering over the Nicholas comments to think much about the rest.

Charlie is a stroker, of that we can all agree, but Laugherty has really taken the biscuit as far as i am concerned, to act like you dont know who charlie is only makes you look like a plum, given the fact he is on the biggest sports channel in the country every week.

To then begin a wee verbal masturbation excercise concerning his vast wealth and many cars, again makes him look like a ****ing plum. Folk are skint and football is seen as a luxuary item, given that peoples disposable income has taken a hit, yet here we have ****** of the week telling us all how much dough he has.

He is type of footballer i ****in hate.

Safe to say though, next time Lafferty sees a tackle like that one, he'll be bleating to the paps with old man Smith demanding a 6 match ban for the "cheat".

The fool probably thought he would endear himself to the Rangers fans by saying that about Nicholas,but ii cant see them being happy about the rest.

What a ******, saying all that stuff about Nicholas is only making himself look like even more of an imbecile than before. Like or loath him, no one can deny that Nicholas had a terrific playing career and was a top player, to say you haven't heard of him is sheer stupidity.

Also openly bragging about how much cash you make isn't exactly clever, bet his house is done in within a week.

Sterling Archer

The guys a tosser although he did get one thing right:

"I think if I made that kind of tackle against some other team in Scotland that wasn't Celtic in an Old Firm derby, there wouldn't be half as much press about it."

gorgie rd eh11

Lafferty has went up in my opinion. Anyone having a go at that utter bell end nicholas gets my backing. Nicholas is a slavering repulsive pr*ck.

I just don't like R@ng*rs and C*lt!c players tbh. That, and Charlie always came across, a bit like McCoist as a bit of a nyaff and he clearly fancied himself. Post career, I don't like his superior attitude on Sky with the condescending statements about Scotland and our players whilst starting statements saying things like "I am not the biggest fan of my country". I put it in quote marks to show where his statement starts and ends, I obviously cannot remember exact quotations but you get the drift.

I don't have to listen to him very often, so I'll accept your judgement and file him under T for ****.

Archived