Kyle Lafferty - Erse.

RoyCropper

What a ******, saying all that stuff about Nicholas is only making himself look like even more of an imbecile than before. Like or loath him, no one can deny that Nicholas had a terrific playing career and was a top player, to say you haven't heard of him is sheer stupidity.

Also openly bragging about how much cash you make isn't exactly clever, bet his house is done in within a week.

5 goals for Scotland. :biggrin:

5 goals for Scotland. :biggrin:

Aye, but what a good Scotland team it was too. Them were the days:teeth:

Better than Kyle Laughatme who is probably selected on the basis that there nobody else to ask.

Did he not say something about Tynecastle being the most 'vile and venomous' place to visit in Scotland a few years ago? Plus hes a ****.

That's a compliment.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Walter Smith walks into a Bentley Dealers

"I'm after a Bentley for Kyle Lafferty but I want it modified for him" he says

"No problem" says the salesman

"What flavour do you want the windows ?"

It is indeed a sad indictment of today's game when poorly skilled players like Lafferty, when defending thier questionable behaviour can arrogantly brag about their 'riches'

If it wasn't for the fact that many Rangers supporters are so bigoted that they will undoubtedly defend his comments, then he could expect to get booed at his next outing.

I've seen many much better players than Lafferty over the years, and I'm sure Dave Mackay, Alex Young and Willie Wallace all manged to walk their own dogs, unaided.

Non payment of a dog walker?

Even Vladimir Romanov has spared us being dragged through the courts for THAT..so far!

Archived