Where is this?

jambogaz1968

Its the bit at the bottom of the steps to wester coates, the path opposite the tennis club that takes you to the brigde over to the travel lodge! - Is that enough!!!!

Edited by Hugh Watt

belford

Its the bit at the bottom of the steps to wester coates, the path opposite the tennis club that takes you to the brigde over to the travel lodge! - Is that enough!!!!

I think the point has to go to Linda as she got in first, but HW, your description was spot on. Going for a walk soon to try and shake off the hangover, think I'll take my camera with me......

On the last one - it's the Water of Leith at Belford where the walkway cuts through the wall of Donaldson's Hospital School (as was)

:huh: knew it was too easy!

hows the hangover, did you get any photos?

Hangover's gone, did my tax return instead of going for a walk though will need to see if I can dig out any more photos that aren't just pub shots!

your right!.. it wouldn't :lol:

Couldn't remember what the supermarket is on the outskirts, must of been a Morrisons or something then :lol:

Emmm... Dunfermline?

Couldn't remember what the supermarket is on the outskirts, must of been a Morrisons or something then :lol:

Emmm... Dunfermline?

wrong again!! hope your better at the golf!! lol :whistling:

we have a winner! did you google it?

point to you

Nah, it just looked vaguely familiar I used to work in Selkirk and the bus to/from Edinburgh cuts through Gala.

:lol:

One of my ex's stayed on that street, there's a wee alley to the right as well. Decent grubb out the chippy at the end of the road too, only time I'm ever that side of town now is when i go for a run :thumbsup:

I'm worse at this than I was at the spot the ball we had. At least I was on the same page as the friggin ball. I will now stop doing this again until I've a least finished this almighty huff.