Jump to content

**The NFL Thread**


Sterling Archer
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sterling Archer

    5848

  • Peebo

    2142

  • Lt.Speirs

    2303

  • Larry

    3411

Just now, sadj said:

🤬🤬🤬

 

 

Haha i know I shouldn't but I've thought the Bills have looked good for the last few weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ri Alban said:

:rofl:

 

 

 

And :wow:

 

 

Oh it helps me...I was dreading overtime as I need to get to bed 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, neilnunb said:

 

 

Oh it helps me...I was dreading overtime as I need to get to bed 🤣

Me tae, but I've now , no chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Allen 62secs 3to and Davis dicing the secondary this could be fun…despite my Fin allegiances 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously missed the Honey Badger in this game. Down the middle , down the middle , down the middle. 
 

Davis has absolutely roasted them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, neilnunb said:

Got to hand it to the Bills, some fight they've shown here.


All down to no Mathieu i think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Utter insanity 🤣🤣

 

Bills have to be favourites though , shredding the secondary so easily you can’t see the Chiefs stopping them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sadj said:

Utter insanity 🤣🤣

 

Bills have to be favourites though , shredding the secondary so easily you can’t see the Chiefs stopping them.

 

 

But the Bills can't stop the Chiefs either.

 

The finals are going to have to be some games to top this weekend 🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is the best game Iv seen in many many years….. So above what I actually said is The Chiefs have to be favourites as the Bills cant stop them 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Damn...more of Mahomes' weird waddle to watch 😐👎😁

 

Night folks...see you next weekend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Damn...more of Mahomes' weird waddle to watch 😐👎😁

 

Night folks...see you next weekend

:hypno: Night, Night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

177 yards passing after the 2minute warning…Was that just Mahomes? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malinga the Swinga

Bills screwed it up themselves after scoring to go ahead. Head coach lost the plot by not getting kick off to be put in play. Would have run the clock down to almost nothing. 

Instead, it went out of bounds and gave Mahones a good start.

All 4 play offs have been quality and it's in anyone's Superbowl.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmfc_liam06

OT rules definitely need changing, always believed the other team deserve to match the opening drive.

 

That being said, Buffalo's tackling last night was abysmal. Soft as shite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmfc_liam06
4 hours ago, benny said:

Cannot think of a better set of 4 play off games ever.

 

You couldn't have watched the Packers game? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

 

You couldn't have watched the Packers game? :lol:

Thought it was a great game.

49ers my team.Their defence was brilliant and the last quarter and ending was edge of the seat stuff.

If they had a better quarter back they would probably win it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta

Only just managed to get around to watching the whole of the Bills/Chiefs game, thank god I never found out the result. One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I just don’t understand these people who say it’s shoite and boring, must be mad, they just don’t know what they’re missing. I really feel for Josh Allen, the guy was immense, didn’t deserve to lose that. The Bills coaching staff on the other hand…wtf!!! I don’t understand the kick off, they only had seconds left, waste a few ffs. Then they just hand them the yardage on a plate to get the field goal required. What a game though, can’t wait to watch it again with my boys tomorrow who have no idea what the score was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, benny said:

Thought it was a great game.

49ers my team.Their defence was brilliant and the last quarter and ending was edge of the seat stuff.

If they had a better quarter back they would probably win it.


Yup…The Statue of JimmyG will cost the 49ers a chance at winning the Super Bowl. He just stands there in the pocket, frozen and clueless. As for his decision making with his arm, he almost cost them that game with a few poor throws.


 

765F1178-6E08-4BB0-99BC-FABE32B82C6C.jpeg

Edited by luckyBatistuta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

J.T.F.Robertson
5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Only just managed to get around to watching the whole of the Bills/Chiefs game, thank god I never found out the result. One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I just don’t understand these people who say it’s shoite and boring, must be mad, they just don’t know what they’re missing. I really feel for Josh Allen, the guy was immense, didn’t deserve to lose that. The Bills coaching staff on the other hand…wtf!!! I don’t understand the kick off, they only had seconds left, waste a few ffs. Then they just hand them the yardage on a plate to get the field goal required. What a game though, can’t wait to watch it again with my boys tomorrow who have no idea what the score was.

 

Aye, should've just "squid" kicked the fekin thing which would at least have used up another few seconds.

Having said that, 13 fekin second ....... no chance!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

 

Aye, should've just "squid" kicked the fekin thing which would at least have used up another few seconds.

Having said that, 13 fekin second ....... no chance!

 

They just wouldn’t have had enough time if they had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

J.T.F.Robertson
21 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

They just wouldn’t have had enough time if they had.

 

My point, but regardless even with Mahomes, should have been academic.

Actually was rooting for Buffalo. I remember them being on the losing side in 4 consecutive SB's, thought they were way overdue.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...