• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Isaac Clarke

I never realised Calvin ran so fast. They hype around him must have been ridiculous after the combine

It was. He then went to a team that already had Charles Rogers and big Mike Williams. Before they both properly busted though.

They got criticised for picking him.

Haha small hands at 9 3/4 inch Christ I just measured mine at a little over 8 inch and I'm 6 foot 2. I'd hate to see someone with really big hands. Lol

You should weigh yourself and do some of the drills, then put it in the database for a player comparison :bucktooth:

Also...Insert joke about also being 8 inches, but not knowing the size of my hands.

Edited by Wilson.

Isaac Clarke

You should weigh yourself and do some of the drills, then put it in the database for a player comparison :bucktooth:

I'd hate to imagine what comparison I'd make.

Jared Lorenzen circa 2014 springs to mind. :lol:

My knees is as healthy as gronks at the moment, so I'll not be running anywhere.

Edited by Lt.Speirs

I'd hate to imagine what comparison I'd make.

Jared Lorenzen circa 2014 springs to mind. :lol:

Just googled him haha. Looks a happy kinda chap. Lol

Sterling Archer

Sent an offer to mashers for Randle

"These aren?t even remotely close? Just a heads up. Right now, his ADP is drafted right along the 1.02 and 1.03 this year. Not to mention.. 4 years at under a million? Nicks gone. If he hits big this year, he?s going to be a monster of an asset in this league."

Just replied with "sounds like the sort of player you'd want to keep..." :lol:

He is on a great contract. Rookie ADPs really don't mean anything at this point in the year. The ADPs he's using are probably from before the combine also, so even more useless.

Watkins February ADP is 29.5, going after Peterson, Marshall, Brown, Harvin, Stacy, Floyd and Hopkins.

Evans February ADP is 47.5, going after Garcon, Crabtree, Morris, Cruz, Hilton, DJax, Torrey, Blackmon.

I suspect both will see a nice boost for the March version. And expect both to be ahead of most of those guys, if not all, after the NFL draft.

Randle is likely worth around 1.07-1.10 imo.

Without sounding like a dick...I sometimes get confused about what it means to be "active".

For example, ignoring commissioner instructions re roster size, but spending time on here moaning on here about good and bad owners...is that being "active"?

Rick Grimes

No interest in redoing K1 in any format.

If I'm going to commish it then the only thing I'd consider is K3, minimum $25-30 buy in and likely similar to K2, though I'm always open to new concepts...

How 12 - 14 teams, smaller rosters and dual QB? Two RB and Two WR too as KB2 is maybe a bit too flexible.

Edited by PC Brigade

Isaac Clarke

Without sounding like a dick...I sometimes get confused about what it means to be "active".

For example, ignoring commissioner instructions re roster size, but spending time on here moaning on here about good and bad owners...is that being "active"?

:yas:

Will take my chances with the picks, though Stills has a good chance to break out this year. Pretty much at my limit pick wise now, with 8 and about 30 years to spread between them.

First read that as DP :bucktooth:

I'd prefer DT and his better contract, so i'd imagine you'll have a chance of convincing him/her/them.

One of them has taken the hump with me because I won't trade back Eifert. :lol: thought he was gonna greet. Nae tea fir him methinks.

Sterling Archer

One of them has taken the hump with me because I won't trade back Eifert. :lol: thought he was gonna greet. Nae tea fir him methinks.

Paste the message :lol:

Aye it's gone. He offered me Matthews(again) and his 2 thirds. I rejected it saying it would cost me an extra 2.3 million in cap, and that I liked Eifert especially with Gresham maybe going. He replied. Well if you like him that much just keep him. And by the way Gresham is still there. :lol:

Thinking of dangling Eifert again.

Eifert

Patton

For

Stills

I have gronk anyway. But could pick up a nice rookie WR

Sterling Archer

I'd easily take that. You might get a cheaper TE that's almost equal

I'd easily take that. You might get a cheaper TE that's almost equal

Yeh was looking at FA and there's plenty there. He's turned down the deal and offered stills 2.08 and Owen Daniels for him. Don't really fancy Daniels.

Sterling Archer

Yeah, think so.

Don't think he loves football. He'll have a ton of money and wants to do something else.

Anyone else had MFL send them 184 player news e-mails this morning? :rofl:

Yes :veryangry:

Nessies roster has disappeared from K2 as well.