**** Official JKB Awards 09/10 ****

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Right guys, it's that time of year again. This years prestigious ceremony will be held in the The Jolly Judge, Edinburgh. The red carpets out, JKB's finest are all out in force and the tunes are pumping. Drinks will be served by Roman Romanov and Prancer. Time to tell some home truths. :D

Here's the categories (please note, I won't be counting any votes, it's just a laugh ffs)

Best poster:

Best avatar:

Best signature:

Funniest poster:

Least funny poster:

Best thread:

Worst thread:

Most improved poster:

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with:

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award:

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award:

If you have any other awards then feel free to add them, Mods - lets take it easy on this thread please. :curtain:

Let's do this!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The People's Chimp

Just contemplating my nominations, but I'd second the request for the mods to ease off a bit on here...:)

Man this could get messy if it's allowed to run.

It was just about OK last year, and hopefully will be the same again this - especially if everyone remains true to the Christmas spirit. Ho ho feckin' Ho.

:toasting:

Best newcomer?

Seconded. I think this should be added to the list; as should a best post and worst post.

Mods - lets take it easy on this thread please. :curtain:

Let's do this!

Other than the edits already made, I'll be advising the moderators to take things easy on any posts that don't break the rules.....

...what they do with posts that do break the rules is another matter. :rofl:

I P Knightley
Seconded. I think this should be added to the list; as should a best post and worst post.

"Funniest post excluding Audioslave's 'beer-flavoured flaps' masterpiece" ?

I'll guess the worst thread will go to the world record attempt... partly due to the fact that it is NEVER going to get to the desired target, and also because the OP spelt it "JBK" instead of "JKB"... :th_o:

My vote for the best thread goes to "THE GORGIE STRIKER CRISIS" from the transfer window :2thumbsup: That was crazy...

I'll leave my nominations at that for now... :smiley2:

"Funniest post excluding Audioslave's 'beer-flavoured flaps' masterpiece" ?

A best post doesn't have to be funny; although my nomination in that category certainly was, as you'll see. :th_o:

for most effort put into a thread i think optimus primes europa league qualifying fixtures and updates thread deserves a mention

Best poster: Thommo/the_liquidator/Gigalo Aunt

Best avatar: Can't really think of one! Captain Picard again probably.

Best signature: Captain Picard

Funniest poster: Acey/Ivanawfyticklikov/Heartofgarfunkel

Least funny poster: JamboRobbo

Best thread: The Pat Stanton thread or the Ken Barlow thread - two masterpieces.

Worst thread: The JKB World Record Attempt

Most improved poster:DOUGSTAR! Although I still miss his outbursts.

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Any of the young sound guys - Thommo/Acey/Liquidator/Cosa/Carl Weather .... NOT JamboRobbo.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award:I8hibsh

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award:Gambo for 'Gambo's Airlines and the Bosnian charity appeal. Outstanding dedication to the Jambo cause!

Best poster: Audioslave

Best avatar: Le Chat

Best signature: Peanut

Funniest poster: Ken Barlow

Least funny poster: Shaun Lawson

Best thread: The Phil Machugh saga

Worst thread: The panties preference thread

Most improved poster: scott_jambo

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Audioslave

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: duckandcovercsf1

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Ulysses

Best Newcomer: LPjambo91

OK then, here goes. I'm leaving best poster until last, as would befit any awards ceremony...

Best avatar: East Fortune Jambo

Best signature: Robbo 27_22

Funniest poster: Acey just shades this from Le Chat and, in a shock nomination, PresidentRomanov

Least funny poster: Now, I was going to vote for colinmaroon here - but he's as unintentionally funny as they come! So no nominations from me.

Best thread: Has to be Optimus Prime's European labour of love. We all owe him pints for the rest of the season I'd say; but imagine going to all that trouble only for us to crash straight out! :hat2:

Worst thread: World Record attempt. Cringe, cringe, cringe...

Best post: This one

Worst post: This one

Most improved poster: Miller Jambo 60. Specially commended: jambos are go!

Best newcomer: jointly awarded to LPjambo91 and Buzz Killington

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: magicTs

Special Shed award for posters I associate with it a lot more than the Terrace: jointly awarded to Boris and Ivanawfyticklikov. A pleasure chewing the cyber fat with you both, gents.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: on the evidence of his posts the past couple of nights, jambogarry. :hat2:

Most enigmatic poster: IMA MAROON

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: bobsharp. An absolute class act.

Best poster: Nominations for johnmitchell, Ivanawfyticklikov, Gigalo-Aunt and Ken Barlow. But the hands down winner is leginten. Always funny, always incisive, never dull or self-indulgent. Totally wasted on here - he really should be a writer.

I P Knightley
Funniest poster: Acey/Ivanawfyticklikov/Heartofgarfunkel

Special Shed award for posters I associate with it a lot more than the Terrace: jointly awarded to Boris and Ivanawfyticklikov. A pleasure chewing the cyber fat with you both, gents.

Best poster: Nominations for johnmitchell, Ivanawfyticklikov, Gigalo-Aunt and Ken Barlow. But the hands down winner is leginten. Always funny, always incisive, never dull or self-indulgent. Totally wasted on here - he really should be a writer.

Awww, shucks, guys!

Award for person with the poorest ratio of post count to remembered moments goes to: Ivanawfyticklikov.

I'll do a spot of research but a few early nominations (I take it the Feds removed the category of "worst poster" - I seem to recall you got away with it last year):

Funniest poster(s) should go to the double act I've enjoyed the most this year; our own Felix and Oscar: LionheartF and Victorian (and I fully expect them to squabble about who should be billed first:))

Worst Thread: the record attempt deserves to be there but in case it suffers a Jenson Button moment, I'd like to nominate a couple of outsiders. Firstly, most of the threads started by I8Hibsh where he pretends he's into the BURSD. Secondly, any thread with 'Robbos' in the title - terrible, terrible stuff.

I can't go for best newcomer as I'll probably end up nominating someone who's only a user name change, like that new chap who's ever so funny, Ken Barlow;)

I'll be back with more nominations after this word from our sponsors...

I'd just like to take the opportunity to commend some avatars. Some of them appeal to me for inexplicable and bizarre reasons - but what the hey? :hat2:

Albannach (especially with the Christmas upgrades!)

image.php?u=3611&dateline=1259429836

Blackenstein

image.php?u=1136&dateline=1241985203

Boof

image.php?u=283&dateline=1200421512

cosanostra

image.php?u=238&dateline=1200270043

CostaJambo

image.php?u=900&dateline=1226260697

felix

image.php?u=7164&dateline=1251024545

Incompetnce

image.php?u=12564&dateline=1250110137

Ivanawfyticklikov

image.php?u=7316&dateline=1244932719

...and some more.

JennyJambo

image.php?u=4971&dateline=1260313904

JKBMod 7

image.php?u=11986&dateline=1201952722

Kalamazoo Jambo

image.php?u=349&dateline=1200439606

marshallschunkychicken

image.php?u=1058&dateline=1259369544

MedicoHearts

image.php?u=3958&dateline=1208733549

Nelly Terraces

image.php?u=760&dateline=1226663739

Picard's forehead (best headgear and facial expression combination ever)

image.php?u=335&dateline=1259323316

redm (second-best headgear and facial expression combination ever)

image.php?u=2001&dateline=1233332120

Geoff Kilpatrick

Best poster: Footballfirst - due to his efforts, the U19s have become more interesting than the shower masquerading as our 'big team'

Best avatar: boabyarsebiscuit - loving his basketball avatar

Best signature: Seymour M HershHYBERNIMYTH FC

FABRICATORS OF FANTASY AND DELUSION

SINCE 1875

Funniest poster: Ivanawfyticklykov - some quality witticisms in The Shed

Least funny poster: Acey - a wannabe Makween

Best thread: Protest Pete - pure gold!

Worst thread: The world record thread

Most improved poster: Peanut - ever since he has lost his Lithuanian exclusive hotline

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Boof - due to his bartendering in any mafia game

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: i8hibs - Under Rule 43

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Ellycopter - a male hobo prentending to be a girl.

Best poster: For me, "Best Poster" is the same as "Funniest Poster".

Best avatar: Le Chat.

Best signature: Jesus, I don't know. If I can change it to Best Username, Incompetnce always makes me laugh.

Funniest poster: Barlow / audioslave / Therapist / Boof

Least funny poster: Geoff Kilpatrick - a wannabe Acey.

Best thread: Any "KB Meltdown", or the "let's go through to Glasgow to watch Kearney" thread. The youtube video of the "technical malfunction" is making me laugh just thinking about it. :laugh:

Worst thread: Pretty much anything on the Terrace (apart from my tipping threads) - always the same people with the same boring opinions.

Most improved poster: Miller Jambo 60 - he's gone from a raj to the thinking man's raj.

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Tucks/the crowd Barlow mentioned.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: coppercrutch (given his policy of treating women like the pathetic bitches they are).

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Myself. I don't think anyone has come close to equalling my contribution to the forum over the past eight years.

:2thumbsup:

Best poster: Footballfirst - due to his efforts, the U19s have become more interesting than the shower masquerading as our 'big team'

Best avatar: boabyarsebiscuit - loving his basketball avatar

Best signature: Seymour M HershHYBERNIMYTH FC

FABRICATORS OF FANTASY AND DELUSION

SINCE 1875

Funniest poster: Ivanawfyticklykov - some quality witticisms in The Shed

Least funny poster: Acey - a wannabe Makween

Best thread: Protest Pete - pure gold!

Worst thread: The world record thread

Most improved poster: Peanut - ever since he has lost his Lithuanian exclusive hotline

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Boof - due to his bartendering in any mafia game

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: i8hibs - Under Rule 43

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Ellycopter - a male hobo prentending to be a girl.

I'm touched you both thought of me. I'd just like to add that I helped Gambo get the charter flight arranged. YOU'RE WELCOME. :2thumbsup:

Best poster: Footballfirst

Best avatar: Blackenstein - Sam Eagle cracks me up and I enjoy puppets.

Best signature: JamboRobbo (before he edited it because of his atrocious spelling)

Funniest poster: Therapist/Ken Barlow

Least funny poster: shaun.lawson (Shaun, please drop the self deprecating nonsense - 'Oh I'm from England, I once posted a long post and left, oh I'm not worthy, Delia Delia! - you don't need it)

Best thread: Glasgow's Got Talent/Bacaro

Worst thread: Any thread about how our youth system can't be all that good if they're not top of the league by September - and the person who starts it all has probably never watched them in their life

Most improved poster: Ken Barlow

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Thommo, jamboinglasgow, Acey, Ken Barlow - even though I don't drink

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: i8hibsh for some sort of sex crime

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Dexter/Ulysses/davemclaren/Maple Leaf

I'm touched you both thought of me. I'd just like to add that I helped Gambo get the charter flight arranged. YOU'RE WELCOME. :2thumbsup:

Your welcome, but to be honest the honour should really go to whoever it was that came up with the original quote. cracks me up every time.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

jeeez awful lot of cliques goin on! but mods i think you should have an award for most infractions! name and shame the hoodlums!

BoJack Horseman
Your welcome, but to be honest the honour should really go to whoever it was that came up with the original quote. cracks me up every time.

Most misuses of "your" and "you're" per day: Picard's forehead

I'll get round to the rest later.

The Mighty Thor

I Always like this thread but can never remember half of the absolutely cracking posts.

Anyhoo;

Best poster: Difficult one. Some people have been on fire this year. Therapist, Victorian, Eldar, Ivanawfyticklykov, Shaun, BigHusref to name but a few. Ken Barlow, IJ & Le Chat have delivered some of the best comedy this year for me.

Best avatar: Le Chat's 'Hibsh*te' Jar.

Best signature: Can't really think of any that stand out.

Funniest poster: Dead heat between IJ & Ken Barlow - LPJambo is getting there.

Least funny poster: North Berwick JT's. He's what happens when your old man gets his hands on a laptop.

Best thread: Phil MacHugh Appreciation Society.

Worst thread: Any number of repetitive threads in the Terrace

Best Post: A post by Ken Barlow on a really serious thread about sexual abuse referring to Captain Birdseye. Brilliant.

Most improved poster: Miller Jambo 60 MA HA!

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Therapist.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: I8Hibsh for snowdropping knickers off washing line near you.

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Jambo Robbo for sheer beligerence :santa1:

jamboinglasgow

Best poster: FootballFirst, simple.

Best avatar: CostaJambo, everytime I see it I have to remind myself it is not what I think it is.

Best signature: Picards forehead

Funniest poster: I.J. wish he wasn't suspended all the time.

Least funny poster: any hibs fan who comes on here posts 100 times pretending to a jambo then starts a thread going "ur goind dwon, ha aha ha"

Best thread: Local Railways, it is fascinating and amazing to find out so much about what used to be there.

Worst thread: the world record thread, just give up your not going to do it.

Most improved poster: I would say Ken Barlow as well, the change of name did you well.

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Peanut, Shaun, Roop, victorian, Ken Barlow and also the guys he mentioned.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: Miller_jambo_60, I can imagine Doug just losing it and ending up there as his mother-in-law, children and others make him snap.

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: It has to be Dexter and Ully. For creating so much and running the board so well. Plus the many initiatives like the sick kids, the player sponsorship etc.

The annual I hate hibs award: Le Chat, he can rile them up so well that they hate him over on hobos.net

I was kinda hoping to run away with funniest poster but the only accolade i'm getting is the most likely person to end up in Saughton :smiliz23:

I have 2 special awards I would like to start

Biggest bell end - i8hibsh

Worst Mod - JKBMod? :smiliz64:

Best Mod - JKBMod?

BEST POSTER; Football First

BEST AVATAR; Le Chats Hib****e jar

BEST SIGNATURE; Picards Forehead

FUNNIEST POSTERS; Our very own fran and anna Victorian and Lionheartf

WORST THREAD; JBK world record

MOST IMPROVED POSTER; Miller Jambo 60

POSTER I'D GO FOR A PINT WITH; Ken Barlow

POSTER MOST LIKELY TO END UP IN SAUGHTON; I8hibish for obvious reasons

IRVINE JAMBO LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD; Gambo for organising Zagreb flight

BEST POLTERGEIST STORYTELLER; Neave :santa1:

:santa1:

Hahaha I forgot about that fish fingers post, The Mighty Thor. :rofl:

These things are hard because you always forget folk.

I'd add a 'poster you always make an effort to read' category and that would include the likes of The Mighty Thor, Chad Sexington, Neave, Jamboinglasgow, Footballfirst, Therapist, President Romanov.

Looks like i8hibsh is running away with the Saughton award. Hope yer ma's proud. :santa2:

This wee interaction made me laugh. The level of Seeth from Shaunyboy was strong.

Firstly i refuse to call you Mr Romanov, i prefer to use the name Vladimir.

I amongst others understand the climate that surrounds Tynecastle at the moment unfortunately there is a lot of mis-guided fans out there who simply do not understand the current situation at the moment, i still have faith in you and i still maintain you will deliver but maybe NOT to the expectation level the PRESS made out and where some gullible fans actually believed the "Red Top" press in what they printed.

Hopefully in the near future you will be successful in selling off another couple of major assets to help reduce the debt you so kindly took over and also at the same time stabalising the club within your target in these difficult financial times.

Probably like myself you are confused at some Hearts fans' insistance on you "splashing the cash" when yet again highlighting the world's financial problems it simply cannot be done at the moment, the only wish i would like to see is to try and test some of the youngsters within our ranks, i'm pretty sure these lads would bust a gut for ?400 a week and use Hearts as a platform to further their career.

Regards

BHBM

Gorgie Rules

:Funny-Post:

First, could you tell me how the PRESS were responsible for what Romanov himself said about winning the Champions League?

Second, if after buying Chelsea, if Roman Abramovich had not funded hundreds of millions of pounds worth of signings, two Premier League titles and many CL near-misses, but instead:

- Sacked Jose Mourinho when you were top of the league;

- Replaced him with someone who'd just been rejected by Crawley Town;

- Called his criminally convicted replacement a "hero" and described Mourinho as "killing the club every day he was here";

- Appointed puppet after puppet and no manager at all for 17 months;

- Interfered with team selection and pre-ordained substitutions;

- Signed a bunch of no marks who were shoehorned into the team;

- Blamed his failure on the football "mafia";

- Said he wasn't interested in success but instead just wanted to sell players;

- Oversaw the club's worst season in 25 years;

- Failed to sack the manager when the club looked set to perform even worse than this previous pitiful landmark;

- Became a lot more interested in his new basketball team than Chelsea;

- And all while increasing the debt by another 50%;

Would you be sending him letters kissing his backside?

Glad you went to all that trouble Shaun.

I will answer your questions another time..... off to bed.

Best poster: jamboinglasgow - love the match reports and info on the younger teams

Best avatar: albannach

Best signature: don't usually notice 'em

Funniest poster: too many too mention

Least funny poster: any Hobos or the 'We're doomed' brigade

Best thread: Optimus Prime for the European permutations

Worst thread: JBK world record attempt

Most improved poster: MA HA

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: any Canadian Jambos as long as I get to go to Canada for the pint

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: the knicker-nicker

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Gambo's airways - hopefully that'll be a once in a lifetime event and other providers will be a bit more helpful in the future

Hans Eskillson award (least likely to score) : duckandcovercsf1 (started the thread that includes my JKB one-liner of the year)

The People's Chimp

Thanks.

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with (that you haven't done so before): Or, if JKB isn't going to fund my trip to Canada, a group pintathon with the Mafia massive...just to see what you're all like - Lord knows I've helped kill enough of you and accused you of all sorts of dastardly deeds :D

Yarning to ArmiyaRomanova about this (over a pint:D) a while back and it just struck him how strange it could be made to seem playing internet games with 15-year old laddies. In some ways it would be nice to put a face to the name as I'd like to see how accurate the mental picture is...sometimes the anonymity is better, of course.

Most misuses of "your" and "you're" per day: Picard's forehead

I'll get round to the rest later.

The "Phil MacHugh" award for excellence in the field of being a dick and a raging gaylord goes to Albannach

Optimus Prime
for most effort put into a thread i think optimus primes europa league qualifying fixtures and updates thread deserves a mention

Best thread: Has to be Optimus Prime's European labour of love. We all owe him pints for the rest of the season I'd say; but imagine going to all that trouble only for us to crash straight out! :hat2:

Best thread: Optimus Prime for the European permutations

Many thanks. All beer donations are greatly received. :santa1:

The People's Chimp

Best poster: Leginten, Ken Barlow, thommo, and on football matters in the terrace, diego10 is usually spot on.

Best avatar: It's still gotta be romanov stole my pension, though I'm loving all the Christmas ones this time round so props to whoever came up with that idea.

Best signature: I still crack up when I see the McGinlay or Stanton ones. Special mention to Chad Sexington for the sex pest avatar/location combo of "I just like staying."

Funniest poster: Audioslave, Ken Barlow, Charlie Chester

Posters I always read/look out forBoris, Therapist, Lawn Dawson, Chad Sexington, Le Chat (especially the hibs stuff. I love how much they hate him over the road. great stuff.) I.J, Colonel Kurtz

the small doses award for those you agree with, but just can't take a 15 page thread seriously anymore Drylaw hearts, Jammy T, Magic T's, JamboRobbo

Least funny poster: There are a few absolute trumpets; the ones who come on and ruin a great, witty thread with "hibs hav AiDS ah hope they diE."

Best thread: the ruiner/pat stanton

Best post Charlie Chester's classic "Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt" although had he lived another 49 years I'm fairly confident he'd have a different answer for Phil." on the Bacaro thread, admired by me for obvious reasons, but had me creasing for hours.

Worst thread: Probably the world record attempt, there have been a few though, the scat obsessed ones standing out as well as numerous self obsessed miserabilists' 'look at me' terrace threads.

Most improved poster: The Dougstar, MillerJambo 60!

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: The same guys I regularly look out for their posts.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: Half of hibs.net admin/private members board, special mentions to fat mikey and sir gay, both already on a register near you...

The John Leslie memorial Award for pant stealing activities I8Hibsh

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Charlie Brown for his commitment to romanov's cause and an ability to peddle myth on a similar scale.

Best Newcomer: Victorian/LionheartF (both came on in 08, but have since become seriously established) LPjambo91 hasn't done too badly either.

Special Siberian Frozen Bollocks Award The Glasgow Fives boys, now up to 7-a-side and coming through some seriously wintery conditions. All good lads and makes those midweek TV games a bit better to have a group of jambos to watch them with...and for taking over pitches in glasgow with 14 Hearts shirts, while we see one jakey, peg legged hibee scratching about on another pitch.

The Neil MacFarlane consistency award goes to Ivanawfyticklikov

i am very busy today so i will add my nominations later when i have done some extensive thinking on the matter as these things cannot be taken lightly.

i am most humbled and embarrassed by the couple of nice nominations i have got so far. thanks guys. there will be something in your christmas stocking for you.

i am very busy today so i will add my nominations later when i have done some extensive thinking on the matter as these things cannot be taken lightly.

i am most humbled and embarrassed by the couple of nice nominations i have got so far. thanks guys. there will be something in your christmas stocking for you.

You have to win an award for most prolific poster

This time last year you were a 'newbie' with about 100 posts.

Now you have had more posts that Royal Mail - fair play mate

Right guys, it's that time of year again. This years prestigious ceremony will be held in the The Jolly Judge, Edinburgh. The red carpets out, JKB's finest are all out in force and the tunes are pumping. Drinks will be served by Roman Romanov and Prancer. Time to tell some home truths. :D

Here's the categories (please note, I won't be counting any votes, it's just a laugh ffs)

Best poster: Shaun Lawson...He Knows EVERY *******

Best avatar: Mine

Best signature: Mine

Funniest poster: There's 2, The Chuckle Brothers...Therapist and his Man servant Pickybum (Romanov)

Least funny poster: Acey

Best thread: Glasgows got Talent Kearndawg...The boys a Talent :santa1:

Worst thread: Anything the Knicker thief starts about "Burdz"

Most improved poster: Doug...Man's a Legend!!

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Doug...But I HATE Midori

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: I8hibs...Because If they LOOK old enough...You're allowed tae dae them!!

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Therapist...Walter Mitty guy, same as the Original IJ!!

If you have any other awards then feel free to add them, Mods - lets take it easy on this thread please. :curtain:

Let's do this!

The Old Tolbooth

Best poster: Lots to mention like Shaun, Ken Barlow, Audioslave, JoH etc, but I nominate Optimus Prime for his efforts on the European thread, top marks mate!

Best avatar: Dr Baps avatars are always quite funny.

Best signature: Whoever has the one with a nekked Yogi chasing the Hibs laddies around, brilliant! :D

Funniest poster: Audioslave, cracks me up! (beer flaps :laugh:)

Least funny poster: Too unfair to mention.

Best thread: Craigieboys clean exit thread was a belter :santa1:

Worst thread: JKB guinness book of records attempt.

Most improved poster: Doug, aka Miller Jambo, well done that man! :2thumbsup:

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: IJ, JoH, Ken Barlow (those are the ones who I haven't drunk with already)

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: Eddie Fenwick for his paedo looking mouser for Movember :laugh:

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award: Has to be Gambo for arranging a plane for so many Jambo's to venture into Europe who otherwise would have been struggling, well done that man!

Best Fisherman Award: There's only one winner here, and that's Therapist! He could feed a small nation with the amount of fish he catches on here!

Best poster : Buffalo Bill / Shawn.Lawson

Worst poster : jambomickey

Best avatar : Le Chat

Best signature : Speedbump

Funniest poster : Therapist

Least funny poster : JamboRobbo

Best thread : Our Beautiful City

Worst thread : World Record attempt

Most improved poster : The Dougstar

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with : Cigaro

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award : I8hibsh

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award : Gambo

Best poster: Football First

Best avatar: Picard

Best signature: Le Chat

Funniest poster: Ivanawfyticklykov/Barlow

Least funny poster: Jambo Mickey

Best thread: Glasgow's got talent

Worst thread: Let's get JKB in the record books!!!

Most improved poster: Doug

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: John Mitchell ,Alan R ,Barlow ,Jack of Hearts

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: I8hibsh

The Irvine Jambo Lifetime Achievement Award:[/b] Gambo

Cheers Picard, I have been putting in the hours to be fair, this type of recognition will only spur me on.

I have some belters for the awards but will wait until I get home from work. :santa1:

I P Knightley

The Neil MacFarlane consistency award goes to Ivanawfyticklikov

errrm... thanks. I think?

Neil MacFarlane: unimaginative yet tenacious; always sideways, never going forwards...

That aside, one more nomination from Chez Awfyticklikov

Best Avatar = Albannach's (with or without festive modifications)

Best poster: Football first/Shaun Lawson/the_liquidator

Best avatar: Therapist (Pat Stanton one) or Albannach

Best signature: I quite like how I got a thread dedicated to mine, warning people from putting their details in. :laugh:

Funniest poster: Ken Barlow/Victorian/I.J and a fair few others, but these are consistent performers.

Least funny poster: Any of the reactionary bollocks/attention whore posters. Here's looking at you Heartsfc1210

Best thread: The_Shock_243(formerly dave243 or something close to that) thread about his Russian stalker, the retraction of the "Get her pumped" comments as soon as her picture went up was just great.

Worst thread: See worst least funny poster.

Most improved poster: Not sure I've been around long enough to comment on that.

Person you'd most like to go for a pint with: Nearly anyone on here.

The poster most likely to end up in Saughton award: I'll go with the flow, i8hibsh

Best Newcomer: LPjambo91, seem to have a few of these from others. And who am I to suggest otherwise. :smug2:

The Old Tolbooth

God you don't half forget folk when you do these posts, best poster would go down as PJ1 along with my original nomination, and add Beats and Ivanawfyticklicov to the list of going for a pint with, sorry dudes lol! :D

^^

Quite right, John.

I've only included on my pint list those whom I haven't actually already had a pint with - all of those have been sound compadres so either I've struck it lucky or all JKBers are damned fine folk.

Archived