JKB Secret Santa 2009

Ulysses

The Old Tolbooth
Not me GG

That's not nice calling her a horse Deek, shame on you :santa1:

Tynie Terror, wasn't me who got yours mate ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
portobellojambo1
Sorry PoRtobello its just called stupidness and feeling crap cos not sure if its going to be wise to drive down or not today.

Ok next older guy how about Boof?:santa1:

Not sure what it is like up your neck of the woods, but they are certainly predicting rather heavy snow for Fife and the Lothians today, resulting in severe ice on the roads tomorrow morning, when it is scheduled to be even colder than it is this morning (hope Hearts have kept all the internal stairwells clear and plan to put the undersoil heating on overnight tonight).

portobellojambo1

For my second attempt at this I'm going to guess I got mine from jambo 71

although I suspect I'm concentrating too much on the teddy bear element (which makes me think it was a female)

Geoff Kilpatrick
Thanks for my gift whoever it was, and I'm thinking along the lines of the word bitter being the main dig lol!

Based on that, I think it's a Man Utd fan, so my first guess is Geoff Kilpatrick, and my second guess is being lined up as I type :D

Not me. I would have fed a scouser!

The Old Tolbooth
Not me. I would have fed a scouser!

Ha ha ha! :santa1: (I let that one go ya git)

Ok, my next guess is Everybody Loves Baz or whatever he calls nimself these days, another manc :santa1:

For my second attempt at this I'm going to guess I got mine from jambo 71

although I suspect I'm concentrating too much on the teddy bear element (which makes me think it was a female)

Wasn't me Iain i'm afraid:santa1:

Not sure what it is like up your neck of the woods, but they are certainly predicting rather heavy snow for Fife and the Lothians today, resulting in severe ice on the roads tomorrow morning, when it is scheduled to be even colder than it is this morning (hope Hearts have kept all the internal stairwells clear and plan to put the undersoil heating on overnight tonight).

Sorry for turning this thread into a weather forecast but yeah its bad up here now and def not worth even attempting. Im hoping the undersoil heating is broken and the game is postponed :santa1: Selfish i know...

I'm going for someone alive and kicking on this thread just now in hope of a quick answer.

My next guess is Yvonnejambo.

Not me

Is it one guess per day?

One guess at a time. Once you get an answer to your guess, you're free to make another one.

:santa1:

My next guess - and I really haven't the foggiest - is Commander Harris.

You don't have the foggiest.............

......but another Secret Santa is outed! :santa1:

That's Commander Harris out of the reckoning.

Update as far as post 317.

Aside from Shaun.Lawson's detecting of Commander Harris, no other Secret Santas were outed in that lot of guesses.

Carry on guessing. I'll be back later with another update. :santa1:

portobellojambo1
could I guess that PJ1 got Lasith's present?

When I saw it on the video Malky I thought it was perfect for him, but unfortunately I cannot take the plaudits for selecting it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Update as far as post 317.

Aside from Shaun.Lawson's detecting of Commander Harris, no other Secret Santas were outed in that lot of guesses.

Carry on guessing. I'll be back later with another update. :santa1:

OK, so Shaun isn't mine.

I'll now guess Kitster in that case.

i'll make my first guess as my secret santa to be the shaun.lawson lunatic.

uly, any chance of a slide show of images rather than the video? my old coal fired 'puter is struggling.

Just watched the vid..lol class some great presents in there folks!! :santa1: Well done to Uly for the production as well :santa4:

My gift's a balance board I think? I dont have a Wii but i think that's right. If so a cheeky fecker's bought me that!!! I think they are male and good chance I know them in reality.

So I'm going for chat perhaps?

Oh and Deek and GK sorry chaps I didn't buy your gifts.

i'm gonna guess at lasith who me my machine gun

i like it, it'll come in handy if i go to the derby lol

Sergio Garcia
Cheers

ELVIS_LEGEND

Sorry mate not guilty. Can only access JKB on my phone at minute so can someone tell me what I got please!

Archived